Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' (4429 Views)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
They don ban u abi.....buahahahahha....don't mind me. I'm just too wicked. If u want more trouble, u can continue to quote me. You'll continue to be my tooth pick and as far as I'm still on NL,I'll continue to torment u. grin

torment me, unless u be lucipher and i be aboki,
cant remember being d later. see i go personally deal with u.
i knw all ur details, soon u will hear from me.
enjoy while u still have precious time

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

torment me, unless u be lucipher and i be aboki,
cant remember being d later. see i go personally deal with u.
i knw all ur details, soon u will hear from me.
enjoy while u still have precious time
I'm the one that have all ur data my boy..ur IP is already in my custody as well as ur facebook profile...soon, I'll spam NL with ur pictures and personal documents and data so as to notify the NL community that ur a criminal..you'll be really sorry for ur black yansh to the extent of commiting suicide. grin..why am I even wasting my time with u..This your alternate moniker needs some ban too. Seun, mukina2, mynd44 pls do the needful to this user for creating this account for the sole purpose of trolling on this forum, false pretence and stalking thousands and thousands of users on NL due to joblessness. unemployment is a båstard. If you keep disturbing me, dem go cry for u...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I'm the one that have all ur data my boy..ur IP is already in my custody as well as ur facebook profile...soon, I'll spam NL with ur pictures and personal documents and data so as to notify the NL community that ur a criminal..you'll be really sorry for ur black yansh to the extent of commiting suicide. grin..why am I even wasting my time with u..This your alternate moniker needs some ban too. Seun, mukina2, mynd44 pls do the needful to this user for creating this account for the sole purpose of trolling on this forum, false pretence and stalking thousands and thousands of users on NL due to joblessness. unemployment is a båstard. If you keep disturbing me, dem go cry for u...

a word is enuf for d wise, all these blabbng wont help.
im comng for you. infact i will destroy u.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

a word is enuf for d wise, all these blabbng wont help.
im comng for you. infact i will destroy u.
I laugh in chinese....you'll roll on the floor and beg me when I'm done with you..don't say I didn't warn you grin...I've warned enough coz just a single warning is not enough for a f00l like you..enjoy your exile from the political section and start a new chapter in your life in the jokes section. grin
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I laugh in chinese....you'll roll on the floor and beg me when I'm done with you..don't say I didn't warn you grin...I've warned enough coz just a single warning is not enough for a f00l like you..enjoy your exile from the political section and start a new chapter in your life in the jokes section. grin

cursing u will make me a lil child, all i wan do is to beat u blue black n pink so that wen u see or saw me, u will behave.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

cursing u will make me a lil child, all i wan do is to beat u blue black n pink so that wen u see or saw me, u will behave.
That's exactly what nigeria has turned into...kids beating up their father.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by onwundiyoruba: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
you also told me that before you started running to the mod for help, guess who this is grin
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
onwundiyoruba: you also told me that before you started running to the mod for help, guess who this is grin
Who be this? Chinasaekperem? Revdesmondjuju? Whoever you are, tell me ur name that I may inscribe it on your fore head. Stop being a coward..who are you?...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by onwundiyoruba: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Who be this? Chinasaekperem? Revdesmondjuju? Whoever you are, tell me ur name that I may inscribe it on your fore head. Stop being a coward..who are you?...
gbam, you sound a bit smarter than a cock, its me man. Mods dey use ban dey purse me everywhere.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
onwundiyoruba: gbam, you sound a bit smarter than a cock, its me man. Mods dey use ban dey purse me everywhere.
Chinasaekperem when are u coming to our side to witness wonders...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by onwundiyoruba: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Chinasaekperem when are u coming to our side to witness wonders...
where is that?
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Exjoker: Japan's Fukushima nuclear disaster comes to mind. I hope the gov'ment have putin all measure to checkmate all future disaster in place. Anyway i wish Nigeria all the luck

Japan is in an earthquake-prone region which made the siting of nuclear plants there inadvisable from the outset.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
BlackTechnology:

No problem

Keep it in your part of Nigeria.

No. YOU get out of Nigeria if you don't believe in her. We are already too many here and you won't be missed.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
That's exactly what nigeria has turned into...kids beating up their father.

are u a father? chai i pity the family.
i feel for them, extend my heartfelt sympathy to those kids n woman.
its like she married under duress or thru bonanza.
na this kind papa, pikin de dey proud to beat and disgrace spitefully.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by BlackTechnology: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
ROSSIKE:

No. YOU get out of Nigeria if you don't believe in her. We are already too many here and you won't be missed.

Give me Biafra and I will gladly never return back
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

are u a father? chai i pity the family.
i feel for them, extend my heartfelt sympathy to those kids n woman.
its like she married under duress or thru bonanza.
na this kind papa, pikin de dey proud to beat and disgrace spitefully.
I'm not a father but I'm old enough to be your father. So talk to me with respect.grin or you'll go and kneel down, raise up ur hands and close ur eyes.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
onwundiyoruba: where is that?
Southwest.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by onwundiyoruba: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Southwest.
mtcheeeeew, southsh1t, had a lot on me this weekend. Will make it next weekend grin
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
BlackTechnology:

No problem

Keep it in your part of Nigeria.

Trust me, this is not going to be built in your village for sure so you have nothing to worry about...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I'm not a father but I'm old enough to be your father. So talk to me with respect.grin or you'll go and kneel down, raise up ur hands and close ur eyes.

if u r not a father yet u r old enough to be a grandfather, dont u think u r cursed? generational curses being at work.
pApA, CLOSE ur eyes n kneel down lemme pray for u. i bind every spirit of generational curses and evry evil utterances and every demonic attacks against ur miserable life inJesus name, amen. Papa go n sin no more, u r delivered from spirit of barreness and irresponsibilities.
dont forget to share ur testimonies in religion zone.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by BlackTechnology: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
arresa:

Trust me, this is not going to be built in your village for sure so you have nothing to worry about...

No problem
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

if u r not a father yet u r old enough to be a grandfather, dont u think u r cursed? generational curses being at work.
pApA, CLOSE ur eyes n kneel down lemme pray for u. i bind every spirit of generational curses and evry evil utterances and every demonic attacks against ur miserable life inJesus name, amen. Papa go n sin no more, u r delivered from spirit of barreness and irresponsibilities.
dont forget to share ur testimonies in religion zone.
You've disturbed me enough..your pictures will flood nairaland soon....You need to grow up. Fûck off my mentions and don't dare quote me again.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by onwundiyoruba: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You've disturbed me enough..your pictures will flood nairaland soon....You need to grow up. Fûck off my mentions and don't dare quote me again.
funny guy, you don't seize to amuse me with your infantile threats grin
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Exjoker(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Japan is in an earthquake-prone region which made the siting of nuclear plants there inadvisable from the outset.
I was actaully say wat if such incident happen to our to be nuclear plant can we handle it. lookin at how japan struggle hard b4 everytin was put unda control
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Raikishi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
... delete post is needed ... especially for duplicate posts
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Raikishi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nigeria can be called a lot of things and accused of even more... but one thing she can't be accused of is lack of resources. (Human or otherwise). Nobody is questioning the shortage of nuclear physicists or mgt professuonals because we are endowed as a country with so much resources we are stupid for not using it, what is being questioned is our unrepentant attitude to resource atrophy and bad resource management.

If we are not faithful in the little things like accountability, security, roads maintenance, airports maintenance etc... na the big league we think say we go fit manage.

You don't learn how to sew on your best material.... This country no go kill me! (Or you)
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by nuclearboy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nuclear plant in a country where BH exists with the possibility of more of such? Where politicians will avoid problems and use them as political bullets against competitors?

Means we will require 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th Divisions of the Nigerian Army, each guarding the four cardinal points approaching the Plant(s)
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
onwundiyoruba: funny guy, you don't seize to amuse me with your infantile threats grin
Ok...watch and see....-i'll bring u down to ur knees and have u at my mercy but I won't listen to your cries of agony..
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Exjoker: Japan's Fukushima nuclear disaster comes to mind. I hope the gov'ment have putin all measure to checkmate all future disaster in place. Anyway i wish Nigeria all the luck

Tsunami in the Pacific Ocean manifested Fukushima Nuclear disaster and Nigeria is off the Atlantic Ocean where Tsunami remains zero threat..

Education, news and current affairs and geography is very important so spend more time on all that...
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:

big MooMoo, U don tire, my sympathy on ur a55 being wiped by lei'ter. u loser, serial one at that. anyways collect one better e-SLAP for the remembrance of the name POIZON.
adios EL LOSER!
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by GowonAbacha: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

big MooMoo, U don tire, my sympathy on ur a55 being wiped by lei'ter. u loser, serial one at that. anyways collect one better e-SLAP for the remembrance of the name POIZON.
adios EL LOSER!
I caused the death of poiZon and very soon, I'll kill ibokUtoroh too..u bigot..continue wasting ur life here. ur days are numbered coz the fate of ur future rest in my hands.grin I'll crush u and destroy u...not only will I spread ur pictures but I'll also spread pictures of your coffin as well as that of poizon.grin..don't quote me again abeg...I'm tired of u spamming my mentions. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by Exjoker(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
arresa:

Tsunami in the Pacific Ocean manifested Fukushima Nuclear disaster and Nigeria is off the Atlantic Ocean where Tsunami remains zero threat..

Education, news and current affairs and geography is very important so spend more time on all that...
I wasnt referin to wat cuz da incident...ours mite be cuz by fire outbreak, floodin etc.
wat i mean is can the Gov'ment handle any disaster that mite occure in any of the nuclear plant...look at how the japanese suffered b4 dey were able to overcome de disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Approves Seven Years Jail Term For '‘yahoo Boys’' / 2015: Extraordinary Election Campaign Materials / Troops Withdrawn From Emergency States As Reps Fail To Extend Emergency Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.