Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' (4430 Views)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Fg Picks Geregu, Itu As 2,400mw Nuclear Power Sites / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by onwundiyoruba: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Ok...watch and see....-i'll bring u down to ur knees and have u at my mercy but I won't listen to your cries of agony..
kikikikiki, very funny guy
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by EVarn(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
The Nigerian Government Shouldnt Try It Yet Until Such A Time That They Can Properly Maintain And Operate It(hopefully In The Next 5-10 Years),becos If An Accident Ever Occurs, A Good Chunk Of The South West Will Be Wiped Off. But If They Insist On Installing A Nuclear Reactor,It Should Be Located Offshore.
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by arresa: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Exjoker: I wasnt referin to wat cuz da incident...ours mite be cuz by fire outbreak, floodin etc.
wat i mean is can the Gov'ment handle any disaster that mite occure in any of the nuclear plant...look at how the japanese suffered b4 dey were able to overcome de disaster

1. The accident happened because of Tsunami so you can not get around that.

2. Denying yourself progress and advancement because of fear is worse than anything.

3. There are over 60 new reactors under construction as we speak and they all know about Fukushima.

4. Fearing plane crash, accidents and death didn't prevent Oyinbo man from creating airplanes, cars, trains, boats and all that.

5. Only backward and self defeating black man with low self esteem and inferiority complex carry such worries over his shoulder hence your lack of development progress.

6. You don't see yourself as a doer and go getter, you see yourself as a weak, incompetent and subordinate thinking human being...

7. Thousands of people die in car crash every year, but not in Nuclear accidents so when was the last time any government banned car production or stopped you from driving?

Don't deny yourself anything because of fear.

Fear stifles our thinking and actions. It creates indecisiveness that results in stagnation. I have known talented people who procrastinate indefinitely rather than risk failure. Lost opportunities cause erosion of confidence, and the downward spiral begins.

-Charles Stanley
Re: Nigeria To Have Nuclear Power Plants ''Within Months'' by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2014
GowonAbacha:
I caused the death of poiZon and very soon, I'll kill ibokUtoroh too..u bigot..continue wasting ur life here. ur days are numbered coz the fate of ur future rest in my hands.grin I'll crush u and destroy u...not only will I spread ur pictures but I'll also spread pictures of your coffin as well as that of poizon.grin..don't quote me again abeg...I'm tired of u spamming my mentions. A word is enough for the wise.

Can't wait for ur inactions to manifest, serial loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ / Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election / Pres. Barack Obama Welcomes Pres. Buhari As He Arrives Washington D.C (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.