Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,105 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After (5203 Views)

/ My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Sit tight love....Your wish shall come through; Someday. grin grin

hehehe

its in your hands to make it come through..why not make it snappy wink

delay can be dangerous you know tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

yes.for now cheesy

i be dey wrk for show

i use RAW bkus i be wan make am pidgin english version

na one yeye pasqal just carry my thread go sexuality section..

He nor even wait to see the outcome of the thread..mhen vex me gan..na i just close am up.

As i mention am..na he carry he head go bk to wer e for carrry am..but den i don loss interest already. Na i just chill baba
so faya don quench be that? I for dey prepare till d thing explode pass dis level o. Make e sweet dey go like dat. Chai e reput am back for proper corner again? Ahhh no wonder.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
valdes00: In summary, the guy wuld av loved to date MIZMYCOLI.... Awwww... I wish his dream can cum 2 past.... Buh nowadays dreams na waste of tym

like seriously..your dreams are waste of time shocked

Well.mine are not wink

and bout dating miz. NaH.......out of the options..she's like a snr sis to me wink cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
From Page 2-Page 3...very interesting I must say grin

I just laaaaaaarve Nairaland grin

There would always be two people whom have had a little too much to eat and hence enough spare energy to exchange "Gnghjjffgbdfhhffghxcbgvvbjhhggfvbhh" grin grin

Leetunechi and Glitest... Oya come and kiss and make up before it turns to 12 midnight Nigerian time angry

I'm waiting angry
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2014
daveP: so faya don quench be that? I for dey prepare till d thing explode pass dis level o. Make e sweet dey go like dat. Chai e reput am back for proper corner again? Ahhh no wonder.

faya Never quench shocked

make we dey look how next week wan be fest

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by valdes00(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

like seriously..your dreams are waste of time shocked

Well.mine are not wink

and bout dating miz. NaH.......out of the options..she's like a snr sis to me wink cool
Na ur own u talk so....
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2014
daveP: oh okay. It seemed as though it was fueling in another direction. Cool

whats your view on the story?

At first, i actually thought op was been immature for talking about the events that lead to the dismiss of his relationship with Mizmocoli, which I kind thought was rude, cos she happens to be a member of NL; Until i later found out that he was just messing around.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2014
1one: From Page 2-Page 3...very interesting I must say grin

There would always be two people whom have had a little too much to eat and hence enough spare energy to exchange "Gnghjjffgbdfhhffghxcbgvvbjhhggfvbhh" grin grin

Leetunechi and Glitest... Oya come and kiss and make up before it turns to 12 midnight Nigerian time angry

I'm waiting angry

We clearly both had too much time on our hands.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

faya Never quench shocked

make we dey look how next week wan be fest

oh okay.

I don dey exit o. Later now.

Glitest- ave a lovely nite.

MizMyCOli- dont worry, we'l see smiley

1one- salute

(goes out humming lighthouse family's postcard from heaven) smiley
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
Na ur own u talk so....

YES

and change your mindset hommie wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2014
daveP: oh okay.

1one- salute

Same goes to you also....Goodnight love.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2014
valdes00:
Na ur own u talk so....

That's reality bro wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2014

1one- salute

Right back at you Sir cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

hehehe

its in your hands to make it come through..why not make it snappy wink

delay can be dangerous you know tongue

I'm uploading it, so you should be able to see it any moment from now....Waittttttt for it.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:10am On Sep 21, 2014
1one: From Page 2-Page 3...very interesting I must say grin

I'm waiting angry

i think say you don sleep undecided

this girl glitest is a pain in the butt to me now grin grin

despite wetin i don do to drive am comot for hia.inor wrk cheesy

time is just 6:10 here in new jersey undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by valdes00(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

YES

and change your mindset hommie wink

MizMyColi:

That's reality bro wink

Ok oo... I hear una.... *spreads mat*......
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014

G litest- ave a lovely nite.

MizM yCOli- dont worry, we'l see smiley

1 one- salute

Most def, Dave smiley
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Oya Lee.. Choose one... The white or the black hand

1 Share

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2014

1one- salute

na man you be...sweet dream cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

i think say you don sleep undecided

this girl glitest is a pain in the butt to me now grin grin

despite wetin i don do to drive am comot for hia.inor wrk cheesy

time is just 6:10 here in new jersey undecided

"Pain in the butt"?..... cry cry cry
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

I'm uploading it, so you should be able to see it any moment from now....Waittttttt for it.

i'm waiting undecided

even though i dont blv you tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

[size=14pt]time is just 6:10 here in new jersey[/size] undecided

Hian!

Lee undecided

From New Benin to New Jesrsey.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2014
1one: Oya Lee.. Choose one... The white or the black hand

you know..dem always say

ladies first wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

"Pain in the butt"?..... cry cry cry

sorry..dat was typo

my new Iphone 6+ is malfunctioning undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hian!

Lee undecided

From[b]New Benin to New Jersey[/b] .

Hahahahaha... Me sef I wonder ooo.. Which kain bullet train dey travel like that
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hian!

Lee undecided

From New Benin to New Jesrsey.

shocked grin grin grin

new benin

This is my first time of hearing such name...
grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

i'm waiting undecided

even though i dont blv you tongue
grin
grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

sorry..dat was typo

my new Iphone 6+ is malfunctioning undecided

Same here...My nexus is also malfunctioning.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 12:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Lee and Gli grin grin grin

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
Same here...My nexus is also malfunctioning.

L grin grin L

so your nexus is not done yet uploading your pic

Because i have viewed your dp countless time undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2014
1one: Lee and Gli grin grin grin

niceee.. grin

But we never reconcile yet undecided tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

L grin grin L

so your nexus is not done yet uploading your pic

Because i have viewed your dp countless time undecided
Yeah!....I'm having problems uploading it...I blame my nexus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secrets To A Beautiful And Healthy Va*gina / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / Should I Tell Him The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.