Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After (5116 Views)

/ My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Good!....No offense taken; The feeling is very mutual.

good!

So when next you see my monikeer or thread .kindly ignore both undecided undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

dude

dont lemme hit the Ban button on you oh angry

Hahaha!!! What are you waiting for?

Ban this one and see me spam two more account.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by naijaboiy: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mtcheeew undecidedundecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Lee

You can't even place a ban to save your life... No dey dream tongue

grin grin grin

so you dont know that.i'm a mod on this thread
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
naijaboiy: Mtcheeew undecidedundecided

i thought you have some thread manners undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Dygeasy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin

alright cool

thanks..but i dont like kunu tongue
Anything you like just order. The bill's on me cool
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin grin

so you dont know that.i'm a mod on this thread

Leetunechi or Lil Tune children

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dygeasy: Anything you like just order. The bill's on me cool

lemme not be too greedy undecided

a cup of water from river nile.hope i'm not asking too much grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50:

Don't mind him... The day Lee becomes a Moderator, that day I would pound yam from start to finish with one hand.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50:
Leetunechi or Lil Tune children

anywan you like cheesy cheesy
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

good!

So when next you see my monikeer or thread .kindly ignore both undecided undecided

That might be very difficult, cos I do not pay any mind to usernames before commenting.....So I sincerly do apologize ( in advance), if I do end up posting a comment under any threads, created by you......So basically, you'll have to deal with it...Oops!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50:

1one:
Don't mind him... The day Lee becomes a Moderator, that day I would pound yam from start to finish with one hand.

l'm givinn you two my last warning angry
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

l'm you both my last warning angry

You forgot to add "giving".. Abi you've banned those letters from your keypad. grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

You forgot to add "giving".. Abi you've banned those letters from your keypad. grin

sorry grin grin

my iphone 6+ malfuctioned undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Antell95(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
softsparkyy: Moral of the story please

none
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

check ur pm sire wink

I don reply you sir.

Abeg check and act swiftly.

Thanks bro wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50: I have been seeing people do this, I just wanna try it too.

grin
Phooooooollllllllish Buoy !!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

That might be very difficult, cos I do not pay any mind to usernames before commenting.....So I sincerly do apologize ( in advance), if I do end up posting a comment under any threads, created by you......So basically, you'll have to deal with it...Oops!

lemme give you Lil tip

why not write my name down on you dairy.or better still

keep reciting my monikeer to your self....

Maybe that might help undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

lemme give you Lil tip

Well!.....Let me end this convo, by going straight to the point.
I will post wherever and whenever I want to post....Including under your thread.....So, I hope you do understand my point....Goodbye!.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
angry
donroxy: Phooooooollllllllish Buoy !!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

lemme give you Lil tip

Do you want me to ban you instead?
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I don reply you sir.

Abeg check and act swiftly.

Thanks bro wink

done cool
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

done cool
And i done waka comot 4rm dat side.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Well!.....Let me end this convo, by going straight to the point.
I will post wherever and whenever I want to post....Including under your thread.....So, I hope you do understand my point....Goodbye!.
i can see you got gutz undecided

lemme make this clear to you also...avoid my threads and monikeer like plaque..we are not on the same league..so keep yo azs far from me

now run along kid! *pushes her outta the thread
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
And i done waka comot 4rm dat side.

abeg go bak ooo.one issue de ground oo
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is jokingly stewpid.

In other news, a match is going on.
Watching in HD.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:
i can see you got gutz undecided

lemme make this clear to you also...avoid my threads and monikeer like plaque..we are not on the same league..so keep yo azs far from me

now run along kid! *pushes her outta the thread

Clearly, its obvious btw the two of us, who has more nuts than that of a fruit cake.

Who do you think you are?......I'm surprised you are a guy, and would be beyond shocked, if you ever were to be an adult...So you log on to an online forum, just to claim you have levels?...Who gives a rat's behind who or what you are in life?....You better snap back to reality, because you are simply in your dream land, far with your high school mentality.
So let me make this very clear.....I have noticed your name, and I will make it an issue to mine, to post whatever comment I want on your thread.....Got it?..Your achievements in life, nor your position on NL can never intimidate me....Even If you are a moderator... I HOPE I 'VE MADE IT VERY CLEAR & QUITE SIMPLE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

abeg go bak ooo.one issue de ground oo
Egbami ooo.
cry
Oga i no dey like dis kind news o
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Clearly, its obvious btw the two of us, who has more nuts than that of a fruit cake.

Who do you think you are?......I'm surprised you are a guy, and would be beyond shocked, if you ever were to be an adult...So you log on to an online forum, just to claim you have levels?...Who gives a rat's behind who or what you are in life?....You better snap back to reality, because you are simply in your dream land, far with your high school mentality.
So let me make this very clear.....I have noticed your name, [s]and I will make it an issue to mine, to post whatever comment I want on your thread.....Got it?..Your achievements in life, nor your position on NL can never intimidate me....Even If you are a moderator... I HOPE I 'VE MADE IT VERY CLEAR & QUITE SIMPLE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
[/s]

@bolded,that is what is important wink
i dont want to exchange words with you again..pls dont quote me back undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Egbami ooo.
cry
Oga i no dey like dis kind news o

oga.nor vex...jst sum unfinished biznez cheesy
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi: [/s]

@bolded,that is what is important wink
i dont want to exchange words with you again..pls dont quote me back undecided

Trick pls!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Trick pls!

plz..goto bed..
I quess its
Past your bed time undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Myths Abt Idoma Girls / Biggest Natural Breast In The World / The Prons And Cons Of Being A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.