Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After (5119 Views)

/ My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
dnacrystal: lipsrsealed

Hello Ma'am

Have we met? smiley
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
latestsunny:

Are you scared someone might mention your name one day?
Well, coming straight from the horses mouth....MizMacoli, claimed for the story to be false....I just find such act to be a bit silly.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by spanzed(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm trying to believe you OP.. grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by snadguy007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hello Deariee smiley

You should know better naw.
Okay okay.....I believe.

But Leetu why nah, u dey fall hand o big tym
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
You should know he was kidding.
Clearly evident.
Okay!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by snadguy007(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
dnacrystal: lipsrsealed
Can i borrow your glasses cool
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by dnacrystal: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
snadguy007:
Can i borrow your glasses cool
lol...I don't think your eyes can tolerate them.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: Well, a good example why one shouldn't date a Niralander...So why did we all have to know about the not only the outcome, but also who the chic is?....Mtcheww.
shocked
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: shocked

That wasn't what I meant oh
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Picture of u hugging the lady or.....

ADONBLIVIT!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey: Wow , beautiful story cheesy

hmmmm.....I trust you...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Dygeasy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
I didn't have to read the post too far before I knew the OP was either high or he was pulling a Rozzay on us.

The way he wrote all he wrote. I didn't think that was enough to sway MizMyColi. She pass that level. No offense. cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by xtervaganza(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
One day I'll share my story on this forum...

Kinda sad at 1st but em.....

Still disturbing sha
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

hmmmm.....I trust you...

lol ......
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dygeasy: I didn't have to read the post too far before I knew the OP was either high or he was pulling a Rozzay on us.

The way he wrote all he wrote. I didn't think that was enough to sway MizMyColi. She pass that level. No offense. cool

in other wrds, i should improve on my lying writing skill bah grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: Well, a good example why one shouldn't date a Niralander...So why did we all have to know about the not only the outcome, but also who the chic is?....Mtcheww.

maybe i should pull my next stunt on you undecided

huh
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Dygeasy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

in other wrds, i should improve on my lying writing skill bah grin grin grin
Exactly. And proper capitalization where due.

I like you! One bottle of Kunu for you. cool
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Leetunachi hwfa? I never still see ur breaklight o

check ur pm sire wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have been seeing people do this, I just wanna try it too.

grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by fruityjojo(f): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wtf is this writeup abt!? undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

maybe i should pull my next stunt on you undecided

huh

I do not know you, nor have I ever met you in person....So, good luck with that.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dygeasy: Exactly. And proper capitalization where due.

I like you! One bottle of Kunu for you. cool

grin grin

alright cool

thanks..but i dont like kunu tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50: I have been seeing people do this, I just wanna try it too.

grin
It's sweet abi... grin grin

I know the feeling... grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

check your pm wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:
It's sweet abi... grin grin

I know the feeling... grin grin

Yes, sooo unserious
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50:

Yes, sooo unserious

Once in a while it's good to goof around grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

I do not know you, nor have I ever met you in person....So, good luck with that.

dont be to hard on your self.
i dont know you either.dont even wnt to. Phht undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
1one:

Once in a while it's good to goof around grin

We call it Trolling in programming section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

dont be to hard on your self.
i dont know you either.dont even wnt to. Phht undecided

Good!....No offense taken; The feeling is very mutual.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
phatjoe50:

We call it Trolling in programming section.

dude

dont lemme hit the Ban button on you oh angry
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

dude

dont lemme hit the Ban button on you oh angry

Lee

You can't even place a ban to save your life... No dey dream tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Miss Him But Your Trying To Stay Strong / Man With No Head Caught On Phone Camera.... / Is It Bad To Date A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.