Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After (5206 Views)

/ My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

glitest glitest grin grin

mushin av heard of used to be in lagos

which one is after jigawa again

or nigeria now has/have more than 36 states undecided cheesy
It changed after you left for the states. grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

i give up cheesy

maybe you will understand better..if you were to be in the states tongue
Yeah!!....Maybe.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 1:35am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
It changed after you left for the states. grin

all lairs shall go to cheesy cheesy

and i'm still in nigeria.. tongue

*slaps her butt tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 21, 2014
It was nice chatting with you.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

*slaps her butt tongue
Did you think you were fooling me?....SMH grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

*slaps her butt tongue
I yam a christian oh...Slapping of the butt is forbidden
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
I yam a christian oh...Slapping of the butt is forbidden

grin well maybe after the do and dons..you can go for confessions.. God is merciful tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin well maybe after the do and dons..you can go for confessions.. God is merciful tongue
I would rather not commit such sin.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:

grin holy holy

*slaps her butt again tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
i tink my eyes r getting heavy, gud nite n i lo*e u n dont forget to reply d last one i sent u.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 21, 2014
sameer1212: i tink my eyes r getting heavy, gud nite n i lo*e u n dont forget to reply d last one i sent u.
I just did.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
I just did.
ok iyawo sameer
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin holy holy

*slaps her butt again tongue
Okay!...This convo.is beginning to go south...So i think its time to end this convo on a good note...I'm gonna say it was nice chatting with you....Goodnight.
I replied your pm

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 21, 2014
glitest:
I just did.
ok no prblm, we tlk tomoro okey? gud nite n sleep tiet.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 21, 2014
sameer1212: ok no prblm, we tlk tomoro okey? gud nite n sleep tiet.
Okay!...Goodnight to you also love
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 6:10am On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

Which one be inner part of back again... Hian!

Anyways...I'm going to the balcony

Watching the two of you from up here grin

Hian!

This 1one, You no sleep ni?

Oya, give us final report, what was the conclusion of the matter?
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by kaboninc(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2014
phatjoe50 and 1one

I believe you two are exactly of the same kind.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by snadguy007(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2014
dnacrystal: lol...I don't think your eyes can tolerate them.
I have cat-like eyes, how about that ?? cheesy
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
kaboninc: phatjoe50 and 1one

I believe you two are exactly of the same kind.

Meaning undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by kaboninc(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

Meaning undecided

Meaning you took act the same way that's if you're not one.

What an online community!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by 1one: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hian!

This 1one, You no sleep ni?

Oya, give us final report, what was the conclusion of the matter?

grin grin

Errrrrrm.. What happened ba?.. Well Leetunechi turned out to be such a douche angry.. Imagine slapping/attempting to slap a woman's butt on Sunday...Early mor mor Sunday morning angry.

Of course she ran away from him like a plague

Leetunechi forgetting to keep the sabbath day holy since 1984...

Errrm..... He was not born by then so.......

Let's change it to.......

Since 2001grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by simdam500(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Boring... But can i tell by going through front page only... Smh
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by simdam500(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2014
phatjoe50: I have been seeing people do this, I just wanna try it too.

grin
i hate u!

I use java for crying out loud, so u expect me to hold d scroll down button for how long looking at my small screen *anger*
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by nitlad: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2014
LOL

You must not have started off your communication with MizMyColi in English. tongue grin

Alawada. cheesy
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

grin grin

Errrrrrm.. What happened ba?.. Well Leetunechi turned out to be such a douche angry.. Imagine slapping/attempting to slap a woman's butt on Sunday...Early mor mor Sunday morning angry.

Of course she ran away from him like a plague

Leetunechi forgetting to keep the sabbath day holy since 1984...

Errrm..... He was not born by then so.......

Let's change it to.......

Since 2001grin
Lolest cheesy

I saw that part of the convo too.

Lee foh ma hans joor cheesy
I frownedangry

That's lewd
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2014
simdam500: i hate u!

I use java for crying out loud, so u expect me to hold d scroll down button for how long looking at my small screen *anger*

Hehehe!!! Sorry oh! No need for the hate.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2014
1one

na wa for u ooo..maybe i went to far...next i'mma try to touch where she will like grin grin

mizmycoli.

Sorry say i fall hand.. It won't happen again next time embarassed

glitest is one hard nut which I'm still learning how to crack grin grin

happy Sunday y'all smiley

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by MizMyColi(f): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Leetunechi: 1 one

na wa for u ooo..maybe i went to far...[s]next i'mma try to touch where she will like[/s] grin grin

m izmycoli.

Sorry say i fall hand.. It won't happen again next time embarassed

g litest is one hard nut which I'm still learning how to crack grin grin

happy Sunday y'all smiley

No biggie Hun
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Most def, Dave smiley
(enters whistling dont worry, be happy) happy sunday smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Great Fear For Many Nigeria Spinsters. / I'm With A Runs Girl Now. See What We Are Doing (18+) / Ladies!! Would You Stay?!? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.