Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After (5120 Views)

/ My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

plz..goto bed..
I quess its
Past your bed time undecided
You tried it....Good bye Felicia.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
You tried it....Good bye leetunechi

FIXED

bonne nuÎt wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

FIXED

bonne nuÎt wink
Trick!..Its 5:42pm, so try better next time.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Trick!..Its 5:42pm, so try better next time.

early to bed.early to rise tongue

besides.we are not on sametime zone undecided

i thought i told you not to quote me again glitest
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

early to bed.early to rise tongue

besides.we are not on sametime zone undecided

i thought i told you not to quote me again glitest
Then quit replying my comments...Goodnight Lechunchi
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

oga.nor vex...jst sum unfinished biznez cheesy
cheesy grin
Oga walahi. U no well o. My heart being want jump comot from my heart.

I don see am.

Thanks Alobam... I see U cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Then quit replying my comment...Goodnight Lechunchi

cheesy cheesy cheesy .you are on my thread remember

So is now night over there huh

And is leetunechi not lechunchi angry
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
(brings out finished tape form video camera. Passes it for archival purposes) reset and starts cameras. Puts on ear plugs)
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
cheesy grin
Oga walahi. U no well o. My heart being want jump comot from my heart.

I don see am.

Thanks Alobam... I see U cool

cool cool

RESPECT
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy .you are on my thread remember

So is now night over there huh

And is leetunechi not lechunchi angry

The good night comment was referred to you; not me...As for your username?, its obvious I mispelt your username as a deliberate action.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: (brings out finished tape form video camera. Passes it for archival purposes) reset and starts cameras. Puts on ear plugs)
^^
*security. Get dis nigga awtta here
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

That wasn't what I meant oh
realy? ok if u sed so.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

The good night comment was referred to you; not me...As for your username?, its obvious I mispelt your username as a deliberate action.

ok.no offence taken undecided

erm.can you please leave my thread now
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:
^^
*security. Get dis nigga awtta here
(struggles with them) wetin dey happen. Oh shocked
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

ok.no offence taken undecided

erm.can you please leave my thread now

Your thread?......Mtcheww; Pls!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: realy? ok if u sed so.
Yep!
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Your thread?......Mtcheww; Pls!

are you insome kinda boredom?.my thread is not a comfort zone please undecided

anwayz
dont worry.i'mma keep you occupied here tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: (struggles with them) wetin dey happen. Oh shocked

grin

*calling off the guards*

shey u knw say u be dey eff?..i undstnd sha cheesy
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

are you insome kinda boredom?.my thread is not a comfort zone please undecided

anwayz
dont worry.i'mma keep you occupied here tongue
Do you think I would've stayed on your thread, or replied your comment if I had something better to do?.....Yes, I am bored to death.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Do you think I would've stayed on your thread, or replied your comment, if I had something better to do?.....Yes, I am bored to death.

grin grin grin grin

lair cheesy

don't tell me you are jobless shocked
so hanging out here is of no use to you shey ?

Then..i don't think you need my company then..try next thread tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin

*calling off the guards*

shey u knw say u be dey eff?..i undstnd sha cheesy
(adjust collar and fedora hat) u no call me na. Abi agreement don change ni
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin grin grin

lair cheesy

don't tell me you are jobless shocked
so hanging out here is of no use to you shey ?

Then..i don't think you need my company then..try next thread tongue

You shouldn't be the one to talk.....Take a look at your thread.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Do you think I would've stayed on your thread, or replied your comment, if I had something better to do?.....Yes, I am bored to death.
now dont just say that to spite. Not good now. I see ure enjoying rather
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

You should be the one to talk.....Take a look at your thread?.

*view her profile instead*

i would love to see who is behind this monikeer wink
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Well, coming straight from the horses mouth....MizMacoli, claimed for the story to be false....I just find such act to be a bit silly.

Lol your blood Na volcano grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: now dont just say that to spite. Not good now. I see ure enjoying rather

I never made that comment out of spite..It was rather a joke; A sincere one to be frank.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by valdes00(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
In summary, the guy wuld av loved to date MIZMYCOLI.... Awwww... I wish his dream can cum 2 past.... Buh nowadays dreams na waste of tym
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi:

*view her profile instead*

i would love to see who is behind this monikeer wink

Sit tight love....Your wish shall come through; Someday. grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol your blood Na volcano grin
I was just been naughty.
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by Leetunechi: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
daveP: (adjust collar and fedora hat) u no call me na. Abi agreement don change ni

yes.for now cheesy

i be dey wrk for show

i use RAW bkus i be wan make am pidgin english version

na one yeye pasqal just carry my thread go sexuality section..

He nor even wait to see the outcome of the thread..mhen vex me gan..na i just close am up.

As i mention am..na he carry he head go bk to wer e for carrry am..but den i don loss interest already. Na i just chill baba
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by daveP(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

I never made that comment out of spite..It was rather a joke; A sincere one to be frank.
oh okay. It seemed as though it was fueling in another direction. Cool

whats your view on the story?
Re: My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
I was just been naughty.

Naughty somebody grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / outdated / On The Viral Sex Tape Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.