Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State (11437 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Apga? That's cool, the next governor of lagos will be an igbo man then.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by docsholz(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Now we're talking,time to put d population of d tribes to d test

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2014
I see APGA winning Lagos State, if care is not taken.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
I will personally send a bulk sms to numerous igbo lagosians. Any igbo lagosian in the house should PM me. cheesy
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by emmalexabl(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Soffrey soffrey dem dey take catch monkey...

Lagos state is ripe for plucking.

Congratz to okoroji !!
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=KIRIJI] All these your permutations and calculations are irrelevant if they cannot be put to reality.

We are not making mockery of Bob Okoroji, we are simply urging him on. Let him take his campaign to the streets of Ebutte meta, Ikorodu, Isale Eko, Mushin, Ojuelegba, Shitta, Oshodi, Abule Egba etc[/quote
Munshin, Oshodi, Ikorodu etc u wan make them stone the man abi
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2014
If yorubas stone him during his campaign that means yorubas are thugs, sadist and ungrateful to the contribution of igbos in lagos. Bob will win in a free and fair election, this is very certain.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by anagolized: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: If yorubas stone him during his campaign that means yorubas are thugs, sadist and ungrateful to the contribution of igbos in lagos. Bob will win in a free and fair election, this is very certain.

until a non Igbo can win even a class rep in Southeast universities. carry your stupidity commot here onye nzuzu.

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by olukayoday(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2014
This guys are simply olojukokoros why can't they contest in their states.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

until a non Igbo can win even a class rep in Southeast universities. carry your stupidity commot here onye nzuzu.
kikikikikikiki! Whether you like it or not, lagos is a no man's land, we igbos have opened the eyes of other tribes, they will soon start contesting for political positions in lagos grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by anagolized: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: kikikikikikiki! Whether you like it or not, lagos is a no man's land, we igbos have opened the eyes of other tribes, they will soon start contesting for political positions in lagos grin

bushman!!!! is it today y'all numbskulls start contesting and losing ni?? with the huffing and puffing and population noise adewale still annihilate the igbola female candidate he contested with in amuwo odofin LGA.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

bushman!!!! is it today y'all numbskulls start contesting and losing ni?? with the huffing and puffing and population noise adewale still annihilate the igbola female candidate he contested with in amuwo odofin LGA.
imagine 95% of igbos in lagos voting for one man in a free and fair election grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by pendusky(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Bamss1: u will b making a great mistake if u are comparing Naija with U.S...An Igbo man rule over a Yoruba land...u sef think am...even if he is by any crooked means which is still impossible declared the governor-elect, Lagos state house go impeach am before the swearing-in.
cheesy we are on the same page! you never know things are changing "....My children will not be judge by their tribe...." I have a dream! Everything is possible!
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Gbawe2: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Remarkable: See them pissing all over them trousers...

Even Gbawe followed in the bigoted show of shame and unintelligence...

I hate dummies and reading the first page was about as much I could handle/read for today...
(so apologies if this has already been stated to all the morons (especially those on the first page):

apparently your Awowayo free education didn't teach you any difference between population and the electorate (population)?

You are no better than the uneducated up-north that add their cattle in their headcount/population.

What state came last in the senior school certificate exam again? its

-Remarkable

What a partisan cretin. If fair, you will understand what is going on here and implore your kinsmen to change their ways which makes them alienate and offend people wherever they go. Most Yorubas have absolutely no interest in standing in the way of Igbos or impeding their progress. This is why Igbos do well in the SW and have a sense of entitlement.

Yet no Yoruba enjoys reading the lies from Igbos, always denigrating their hospitable Yoruba host, which is now the staple of online discussions. Lagos is "no man's land" and "Yorubas are now slaves in their own land under igbos". They tell the entire world facetiously that "Igbos are 45-70% of Lagos" implying Yorubas are a 25-5% minority. We hear "Igbos run the economy of Lagos" and "Lagos will die if Igbos pull out". When a people are pugnaciously confrontational enough to make such wild claims day in and day out, in their senseless effort to always fight others they should seek to get along with, why will Yorubas not now ask Igbos to walk the walk since the Yorubas have become the target of the empty braggadocio and obsession with fighting and claiming superiority over others some Igbos operate with?

Do you think Nigerians in the diaspora behave with the herded lack of decorum some Igbos exhibit? If a Yoruba man wants to be Mayor of Peckham inthe UK should he go about it showing he is a Peckham man who wants to serve Peckham or he should brag feudally , merely because many of his fellow Yorubas live in Peckham, that Yorubas are 70% of Peckham? Should he alienate the people of Peckham and harden them against his ambition by showing he is prejudiced, hateful of others and obsessed with using everything, to include wildly exaggerated lies, to claim superiority over the people around him he does not share race or ethnicity with? You guys should look at yourselves, stop playing victim and recognise that it is not difficult to get along with others if you try to respect them rather than going everywhere and working with an obsession for disrespecting people and proclaiming supremacy hollowly,clannishly and fraudulently.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Omololu007: let two wrongs mak a right in dis case,,let dem first mak a yoruba dia governor or deputy governor.
Abi ooo, at least we've given them commissioner, let them appoint a yoruba or hausa man in Igbo land too, then we can talk about...
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2014
yemaldo:
Abi ooo, at least we've given them commissioner, let them appoint a yoruba or hausa man in Igbo land too, then we can talk about...
commissioner isn't good enough for igbos in lagos, we deserve more.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by anagolized: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: imagine 95% of igbos in lagos voting for one man in a free and fair election grin

vote 100000% self, y'all will still get your @rse kicked.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: kikikikikikiki! Whether you like it or not, lagos is a no man's land, we igbos have opened the eyes of other tribes, they will soon start contesting for political positions in lagos grin
Yet u pay millions to buy land that belongs to nobody
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

vote 100000% self, y'all will still get your @rse kicked.
then stop panicking like a looser and wait for 2015.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by anagolized: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: then stop panicking like a loser and wait for 2015.

panicking kwa Jude njoku you must have traded your 0.35 IQ for a mad woman sanitary pad.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

panicking kwa Jude njoku you must have traded your 0.35 IQ for a mad woman sanitary pad.
you resort to cursing when you are vacuous and pained. BTW, they said my name is emmanuel akpan and not jude njoku grin
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Just passing. But hey,,,,, before I leave, let me drop a hint.

"anything is possible".
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nwadaada1: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2014
That's cool.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2014
manck2: [b][size=18pt]this man get money, him want to waste..

I will advise him to keep him money. and spend the money on his children..

igbos are not 3% of lagos. why you people alway think,is because yoruba culture does not allow them to go on television.. ..

funke akindele is seen as Area girl in Yorubaland. because of the yoruba culture.. because not many yoruba women will do what she does.

Yoruba culture is a conservative culture.
[/size][/b]re

http://www.promasidor.com/competition-results-2012/LAGOS%20SNR.htm
Haha.. you're joker. Funke represents the ideal yoruba lady.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by nextdoor84(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Personally I think it's a good step but Hell No the time is not just right #koroBucci on my mind!!
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by anagolized: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: you resort to cursing when you are vacuous and pained. BTW, they said my name is emmanuel akpan and not jude njoku grin

pained about the ignorance of a village idi0t that is so ignorant on how things work in decent society. go smoke lizard shyte and pawpaw leaves joor.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2014
nextdoor84: Personally I think it's a good step but Hell No the time is not just right #koroBucci on my mind!!

Lolzzz...bros...see your people.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

pained about the ignorance of a village idi0t that is so ignorant how things work in decent society . go smoke lizard shyte and pawpaw leaves joor.
illiterate, voting for your choice candidate irrespective of his/her tribe is the what a decent society is. Monkeys like you should take a stroll to US and learn from them grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by anagolized: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: illiterate, voting for your choice candidate irrespective of his/her tribe is the what a decent society is. Monkeys like you should take a stroll to US and learn from them grin

says the animal that hails from enclave that forbids selling lands to non natives. it's obvious that stupidity and idiocy are the only common patrimony bequeathed to y'all flat...ties by your subhuman progenitors.

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by Antivirus92(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
I wish okoroji all the best. I pray that he wins or atleast give a nice try.
Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by chinazalized: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
anagolized:

says the animal that hails from enclave that forbids selling lands to non natives. it's obvious that stupidity and idiocy are the only common patrimony bequeathed to y'all flat...ties by your subhuman progenitors.
kikikikikikikiki, see painment grin. I understand when zinc oxide is @ work grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Running For Governor In Lagos State by folawiyoma(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
chinazalized: you resort to cursing when you are vacuous and pained. BTW, they said my name is emmanuel akpan and not jude njoku grin

They said? Hahaha .wait o , who said? You don't even know your own name. Ok I will also name you since they said you are emmanuel akpan then I will call you sisi nene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Senate, Presidency Clash Looms Over Projects’ Probe / Magu: We Are Probing Ex-Governors, Serving Governors, Fronts / FG, States, LGs Share N682.060bn As Allocation For August, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.