Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

PDP Cancels Presidential Primary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cancels Presidential Primary (23147 Views)

FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / Gov: Rivers PDP Cancels Zoning, Clears Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Pain(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Can this move possibly lead to a mass exodus from PDP to form a new formidable party with more democratic inclinaton?
When shall the captives be set free? Only time will tell.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
I fear the arnachy dat looms in d north shud GEJ win d election..Those of us in d north know how it was in 2011 & d tension fast buildin up again..Sure,jonathan wil win..But what happens to the hundreds of lives dat wil go wit d rection?
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
I fear the arnachy dat looms in d north shud GEJ win d election..Those of us in d north know how it was in 2011 & d tension fast buildin up again..Sure,jonathan wil win..But what happens to the hundreds of lives dat wil go wit d reaction?
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by RebelLeader15(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Timothy3113: your family shall experience, Gej lack of Good leadership. Bh shall be your victim, the shall crush your family, then you will agree that Gej till 2019
haaaa! Alagba, wetin now
Kila gbe kile ju---
Weti we carry, wetin you throw
You wan die because say the guy support Jonathan? Na wa oooooo, them nor they pay person oooo
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by donmalcolm21(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Obj prostrated before Atiku to get elected in the primaries while GEJ got an all round endorsement from every geo political zone. GeJ is an achiever, politician and the best among all. He is a a real student of Sun tzu and Nicole Machavelli

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by duwdu: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2014
MarshRiley: Like always,Nigerian youths came here to rant about something that has nothing to do with them...we all knew pdp will bring out Jona and Apc??Buhari
Election will hold,Jona will win,we'll suffer another 4yrs,tho with much improved electricity sha....I just wonder how something that's happening btw PDP members and APC members is your business,not like they gve a Bleep about Us anyway

So why are you hoping you have better electricity supply after 2015 yourself?

Yeye dey smell. grin grin grin

P34c3
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by ethicalUser(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Finally Obj and the rest that fought tirelessly to unseat him as PDP's presidential flag bearer for 2015 election will bow in shame...I Knw say jona no dey perfect but honestly he has been the only listening president we have had over the past years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by tonte(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
nope, in the US the incumbent always gets automatic qualification to run for another term without internal party primaries

Alexgeneration: PDP is really setting a bad precedent in this our nascent democracy. In advanced climes, even the best incumbents still go through the process of party primaries. We shouldn't keep doing things the wrong way every time.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by MarshRiley(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
duwdu:

So why are you hoping you have better electricity supply after 2015 yourself?

Yeye dey smell. grin grin grin

P34c3
Lol,we have better power supply now compared to early ds year,get like 15-19hrs per day.....with dos ur rabbit teeth
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by MarshRiley(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2014
OrangeDream: I fear the arnachy dat looms in d north shud GEJ win d election..Those of us in d north know how it was in 2011 & d tension fast buildin up again..Sure,jonathan wil win..But what happens to the hundreds of lives dat wil go wit d rection?
Bro,me don buy gun keep o,I won't allow those hausa boys do me shit again
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Ghost01(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Money has changed hands.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by stexsy(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2014
AyeeIdris: isn't this one of the major criticism of APC ? Unilaterally selecting a candidate without primaries. This sets a bad precedence. EVen if GEJ is the clear favourite of his party, i prefer they do the primaries still.
that is ur thought, PDP dont think like u..lolz
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by laoludavid(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
This form fee is too outrageous for God's sake
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by jeje123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
They would not hear until any of them is a victim of GEJ demonstration of crazy
Alexgeneration: PDP is really setting a bad precedent in this our nascent democracy. In advanced climes, even the best incumbents still go through the process of party primaries. We shouldn't keep doing things the wrong way every time.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by jeje123(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Haters say he's weak! But OBJ with all his gragra couldnt achieve this feet. Abeg let whom the cap fits wear it. What you guys fail to understand is that PDP knows that any in-house tussle will strengthen APC so they adopted the only man thar can, I repeat, that can defeat APC flawlessly.
GEJ till 2019. In fact, after GEJ, P baby go run for 2019.
May haters rest in confusious peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by jeje123(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
All NEC of PDP don use ghana must go bags take our taxpayer money go home chai diaris God ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
I said it before, and I will say it again. GEJ is the next President of Nigeria. And so was it destined to be, from the beginning of times.

To soar, join the Jonathanians, we hold the secret to natural elevations in life, no matter the hurdles of enemies.

APC, whom shall you produce to compete with our incumbent ? Please produce Buhari, so he can cry again.

The son of a Fisherman, from the Family of Canoe makers represents the common-man.

Diaris God oh

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by princeomorh(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
I can't cast my vote for GEJ,ATIKU or BUHARI,the only condition dat can make me vote is if a credible aspirant contest for dat post...by the way,even if I vote,will it count?
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by superstar3: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
That is definition of democracy in Nigeria "Imposition" it cut across all the political parties
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Mentcee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Demdem: This had never happened in the killer party before and even one of their strong points wherever the opposition party is being criticised.
This suggest just one thing to me. There is surely more opposition within the killer party against jonaadaft than it had ever been for any incumbent. Jonaadaft knows this and won't want to be humiliated by his party.
Will Nigerians summon the courage to humiliate the drunkard at the general elections? Time will tell.
Developments will continue to evolve
ignorant imp. Ne'er do well from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
kasheemawo: Jonathan shd hav allowed primary to hold to test his acceptability by the masses. He is coward.
Bros, dont you know the Jonathan guy is a coward, remember last presidential debate! Can you imagine a Phd holder running away from debate. The mor*on cannot face any competitive activity unless he is assured of rigging, by the grace of God, we shall chase this ogogoro drinker back to the pond where he belongs!!
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
End of Discussion GEJ till 2019......

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by zurine(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
nice
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Wuse: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmm internal democracy at its best in PDP
We go see
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by benzion72(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
I pray PGEJ will manage the affairs of your life and family, like he manage Chibok Girls, Price of petrol, Power supply, Moribund refurbished train, Boko Haram say amen and like this post
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Vikky014(f): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Timothy3113: your family shall experience, Gej lack of Good leadership. Bh shall be your victim, the shall crush your family, then you will agree that Gej till 2019
i guess Gej is d one leading ur family,ur governor,ur lga chairman,ur counsellor,ur lecturer,GEJ is also ur pastor.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Vikky014(f): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
MarshRiley:
Bro,me don buy gun keep o,I won't allow those hausa boys do me shit again
hehehe u r funny
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by stanley102(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
kasheemawo: Jonathan shd hav allowed primary to hold to test his acceptability by the masses. He is coward.

are the masses those that vote at primaries?
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by stanley102(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Demdem: This had never happened in the killer party before and even one of their strong points wherever the opposition party is being criticised.
This suggest just one thing to me. There is surely more opposition within the killer party against jonaadaft than it had ever been for any incumbent. Jonaadaft knows this and won't want to be humiliated by his party.
Will Nigerians summon the courage to humiliate the drunkard at the general elections? Time will tell.
Developments will continue to evolve
so there were 'more opposition' within the party and they adopted GEJ?' Unless you are saying the opposition are outside the top echelon of the party, in which case they wouldn't have participated in the primaries.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by luckihy: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: which advanced certain are you talking about, guess the USA and UK is included right? Have you seen any second term bidder in the US going through primaries, in 2012 Mr Obama never went through primaries and so did Bush and Clinton. So get your facts right before talking.
Obama went through primaries both in 2008 and 2012. Bush and Clinton went through primaries for their two terms in office. Just Google it.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Interval:
and who are the we here? How hav u benefited from his administratn?
It is we the good masses of Nigeria that want Goodluck for Nigeria; unlike the very few and inconsequencial evil and bad people that want badluck for Nigeria. God Almighty shall put them all to shame over and over.
GEJ, Mr President, RIDE ON! Those of us who are with you as so much more than those who are against you. You shall overcome and Nigeria shall continue to get better
GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. / Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Stop Running From Boko Haram – Buratai Warns Troops In Gulak, Gajigana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.