Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

PDP Cancels Presidential Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cancels Presidential Primary (23043 Views)

FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / Gov: Rivers PDP Cancels Zoning, Clears Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by benzion72(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gabbysky:
It is we the good masses of Nigeria that want Goodluck for Nigeria; unlike the very few and inconsequencial evil and bad people that want badluck for Nigeria. God Almighty shall put them all to shame over and over.
GEJ, Mr President, RIDE ON! Those of us who are with you as so much more than those who are against you. You shall overcome and Nigeria shall continue to get better
GEJ till 2019

Say amen your family shall be ruled like Nigeria under GEJ. In term of job creation, Power supply, good road network. Embezzlement in NNPC, cargo and ferrying away of billion of dollar even with plane. I am no politician GEJ is a disaster

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Cheks01(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Timothy3113: your family shall experience, Gej lack of Good leadership. Bh shall be your victim, the shall crush your family, then you will agree that Gej till 2019
Bro this is too harsh now. What happened to freedom of speech?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Timothy3113: your family shall experience, Gej lack of Good leadership. Bh shall be your victim, the shall crush your family, then you will agree that Gej till 2019
see ur hate for for ur fellow man because he endorsed gej...one tin am sure of is GEJ till ur father train u well and maybe by then it will be my turn to vie for d presidency.......lolzzz..emzorparacetamol go sell for una janjaweeed till 2019
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
shachris03: GEJ has always and would ever remain a coward. Any man that cannot stand to be elected is not fit to govern Me.
abeeg pack ur load to relocate to Togo or Niger ur free to return by 2020,am sure ur family will join me in shouting GEJ till 2019....
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by jidejide2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
kristisking: Earnestly waiting for those oppose to GEJ second term ambition to react.I'm not a fan of GEJ but I love a situation where every region of the country is given a chance to rule this. nation,afterall Nigeria belongs to all of us.

You are not a true Nigerian you are part of thos bunch of cancaworms you are tribalistic we need someone that cAn do it well
Not tribe things if Jonathan does well I like him but I don't see anything good in Jonathan..... PDP don fkup as I vowed to vote for them
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Mavrick2012: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Alexgeneration: PDP is really setting a bad precedent in this our nascent democracy. In advanced climes, even the best incumbents still go through the process of party primaries. We shouldn't keep doing things the wrong way every time.
But,last time i checked,democrat didnt hold any "party primary" for obama during last american election
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by gregg2: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
kasheemawo: Jonathan shd hav allowed primary to hold to test his acceptability by the masses. He is coward.

Mumu, is it masses that vote at the primaries?
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by kasheemawo(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2014
gregg2:

Mumu, is it masses that vote at the primaries?
your mama na mumu
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2014
darlingtonNYIG: which advanced certain are you talking about, guess the USA and UK is included right? Have you seen any second term bidder in the US going through primaries, in 2012 Mr Obama never went through primaries and so did Bush and Clinton. So get your facts right before talking.
Actually, Obama went through a primary in 2012, and won over 88% of the vote.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2012

1 Like

Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by mandarin: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
If APC is serious about winning and GEJ is as weak as described, then its time to put forward better options.
They have the likes of Amaechi, Fashola,Buhari, Kwankwaso, Fayemi,Oshiomole and some others as Atiku, Tambuwal.
Bringing any two of these together is the challenge.
APC can have a combination of Buhari/Oshiomole, Kwankwaso/Amaechi, Fashola/Amaechi ,Tambuwal/Fayemi or Akeredolu.
I think Buhari/Oshiomole combination will be very difficult for GEJ will offer a fair president with a believable Vice.
Taken that there have been a whole lots of controversies around Buhari but the man has a better antecedents and in the words of one of my bosses who is a Deeper Life pastor ,he is being hunted for his stance against a corrupt system including members of his own party.He is not in any economic groups and have no investments that can conflict him with his position as president.He has tough stance against a corrupt system of which all the powers that be in Nigeria are against.
He's not without his flaws; he has strong passion for the north, he also has a large following there I mean he can win over 70% votes for North west and North east.He needs an equally powerful deputy that can stand up to him and has an attitude, Fashola would have been it but Fashola can wait till 2019 while he can be working first as the minister for justice, or a powerful cabinet minister. Adams has the attitude to drive the economy while Buhari have the capacity to tackle corruption.The arrangement will better include Amaechi may be as Govt.Secretary or as Energy Minister.
I respect the brain of Kwankwasor and his combination with either Adams/Amaechi will at least be better off GEJ(only God knows).
I wish Nigeria the best.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by OGHENE316(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Alexgeneration: PDP is really setting a bad precedent in this our nascent democracy. In advanced climes, even the best incumbents still go through the process of party primaries. We shouldn't keep doing things the wrong way every time.
.wat wl b wl b
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by OGHENE316(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
largeoseni: Now I see what our $20bn was used for. GEJ Nigeria's most corrupt president. Someone tell me how much was given to members of NEC to adopt GEJ....
HW DID U KW H IS D MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT,SY WAT U KW PLS.....
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by OGHENE316(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
kasheemawo: Jonathan shd hav allowed primary to hold to test his acceptability by the masses. He is coward.
.And if anybodi refuse to contest wit hm dat is GOODLUCK 4 JONATHAN til 2019
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
AyeeIdris: isn't this one of the major criticism of APC ? Unilaterally selecting a candidate without primaries. This sets a bad precedence. EVen if GEJ is the clear favourite of his party, i prefer they do the primaries still.

The difference is that in PDP they unanimously adopted him as a sole candidate but in APC Tinubu superimposes candidate against the wish of the other helpless candidates and also amidst rancour and anger.
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by amarzee9(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Because they knw people are tired of them? Momo people
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by Kanwulia: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerian democracy!

DUNCES FOR DUNCES BY DUNCES! cheesy
Re: PDP Cancels Presidential Primary by SenatorJames(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
It will prevent other aspirants from wasting money in buying form and bribing delegates for the primary. who can win GEJ for primary before?

Just that it's not good for this Democratic dispensation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Can Serve Indefinitely, Presidential Committee Tells Buhari / Passport Pain: Immigration Officials Feed Fat From FG’s Failure / Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.