Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62170 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
PastorAIO:

He didn't ask you WHO can answer the question. He asked you who wrote the New testament and what the difference between it and the old testament is. You see how people fail exams.

Answer these questions for me, if you do i'll answer yours. Was Moses and rest of the prophets and every events that happened in the Bible fiction?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by PastorAIO: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eberex:

Answer these questions for me, if you do i'll answer yours. Was Moses and rest of the prophets and every events that happened in the Bible fiction?

I didn't ask you any question and it's no skin off my nose if you answer my imaginary question or not. I'm just irritated by the way people like you duck and dive when you are faced with points that expose the duplicity that you harbour.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
PastorAIO:

I didn't ask you any question and it's no skin off my nose if you answer my imaginary question or not. I'm just irritated by the way people like you duck and dive when you are faced with points that expose the duplicity that you harbour.

If you cannot answer my question then buzz off!!!
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by olorunsogo1: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
homiben:

I agree wit u but did Saul not disregard a directed command from God?1sam15v11... David never disregarded God's instructions, except that he lusted & killed a man... God don't tak kindly to those who disregard His words. U don't joke wit His words, as a Christian u should know that na!!!...

Hmn compare instructions to commandments. Saul disregarded personal instructions God gave to him, David broke law and commandments given by God to all. Is lusting and the killing not a grave disregard to God's word? My point is, we should feel bad about the happening and pray for them. God is the only true Judge in this kind of case.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by olorunsogo1: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
atbu1983:
The bible said in 1corinthians 5 that we can judge a fellow christian for wrong. d only thing we cannot do is to pass final judgement. Every christian is God's annointed and a man of God. see below 1 corinthians chapter 5 from the d 1st verse . if you are not patient enough to read the whole chapter you can focus on verse 12 and 13

1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you,
and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has
his father's wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have
been filled with grief and have put out of your fellowship the man
who did this? 3 Even though I am not physically present, I am with
you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who
did this, just as if I were present. 4 When you are assembled in the
name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power
of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan, so
that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the
day of the Lord. 6 Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a
little yeast works through the whole batch of dough? 7 Get rid of
the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast--as you
really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8
Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast
of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread
of sincerity and truth. 9 I have written you in my letter not to
associate with sexually immoral people-- 10 not at all meaning the
people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers,
or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11
But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone
who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an
idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man
do not even eat. 12 What business is it of mine to judge those
outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will
judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

Please let's teach scripture by context and intent of the passage. See also Paul ' s account on Judging in 1corinthians 4:1-5;Let a man so account of us as of the ministers of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2. Moreover, it is required in stewards that a man be found faithful. 3. But with me it is a very small things that I should be judged of you or of man's judgement: yea I judge not my own self. 4. For I know nothing by myself, yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judge me is the Lord. 5. Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come,who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall every man have praise of God.

I feel Pst. Chris case fall into this context rather than the quoted case for excommunication. May the good Lord have mercy on him(Pst. Chris) and make him His own forever by His grace. May the Lord intervein and turn Pst. Chris case around for salvations and to the glory of His name in Jesus name.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Read more about Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris and wife Rev Anita from here http://www.edumacro.com/christ-embassy-international-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-rev-anita/
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by kinggabah: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Chris Oyakhilome is a very wicked man for saying all this nonsense. God must punish him for destroying his wife and children sexually.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by codesprof: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Ok. Thank you for telling us.

Please, tell us about yourself and let's be inspired

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.