Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62538 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by timilehing(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'll use this space to call on the following people to come and defend their pastor as usual:
1. Hubreality
2. Donnie
3. joagbaje
4. Pepeye
5. The rest of CEC members

Thank you

I'll also call on SirJohn (& the rest) to follow this thread bumper-bumper

6 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by rattlesnake(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
U are first a MAN before MAN OF GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by kennyonthrone(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pastor dia is a miracle hia,dis man came wit a K leg nw he is goin wit a bow leg

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by uzolexis(f): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by nora544: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
se0un: Pray for the man of God and his family, He is man and needs our support in this tough time. Criticisms will not serve the gospel and it's ministers more than prayers of intercession.

Why i should pray for a man who has no good word for his wife for so long.

I feel more for his wife who has to stay allone with two kids for 15 years.

10 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Olusanya333(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544: Good writing that shows that he is a fake pastor all is him and that is not a real christian.
That shows also that many nigerian are only selfsish like he is with a heart of stone.
Wetyn Nigeria do u self?

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by plainmirror(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shady98: ..
Oga's una no go church?
U nko?
Abi u dey write d attendance
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by texazzpete(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn:

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up

Funny thing is that this perfectly describes what Pastor Chris did to his wife...throwing her under the bus in public to score brownie points with his underlings.

Why are you not criticizing the Pastor too?

Oh, I forgot. For you imbecilic pastor worshipper a, that qualifies as blasphemy. Smh

25 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by plainmirror(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez:

Mr Man, why callest me useless.
Watch your spellings. Meanwhile I said senseless and not useless unless u chose the latter as more befitting.

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
plainmirror:
U nko?
Abi u dey write d attendance
lol..my own church get first and second service na..i attend first one.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by vivalavida(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
God bless you Femi Aribisala,my favourite columnist.

To hell with Chris Oyakhilome

3 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennynelcon: strive to make heaven... if PST fit divorce beautiful women (okotie and Oyakhilome) what else is a suprise
There is no heaven ; just the endless universe. The fact that the so-called men of god can chose to behave irresponsibly is a major disavowal of the validity of their major proclamation that a watching god exists.

4 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by ifex370(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
chai
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by vivalavida(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

Why i should pray for a man who has no good word for his wife for so long.

I feel more for his wife who has to stay allone with two kids for 15 years.

nora544,always on point since 1600

4 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by emeraldlife: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]

It' funny and Alarming how black-brained Nigerians have turned all of a blink!

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

What do you want me to knw from this post of yours?

God gave you the right to judge others?
Not even like you are trying to correct him.
I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

Smh for the future of planet earth.

The Lord is your strength Pastor Chris.
[/b]
Gerrout

13 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by vivalavida(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
plainmirror:
Watch your spellings. Meanwhile I said senseless and not useless unless u chose the latter as more befitting.

Hahahahahaha,una no go kill me for this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by KwoiZabo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
I know say Aribisala no dey fall hand. Make I read first. I dey come. I don read finish. A word is enough for the sagacious. Read the word of God not the wisdom of men. 1 cor 2 : 13. If I must add it is in the old Testament that the term man of God is used, the new testament refers to us all as children of God.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by ninochukwubrown(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Not minding the fact m here to read comments becoz am tired of this pstr chris divorce issue,i must chip in my coment as well..THERE'S NO RIGTHEOUSNES IN DIVORCE pastor chris..let this enta his ear..u knw what again provokes me d no of tyms i attend d satellite churches,dey kip on sayin 'my pastor said',as pastor said..pstr evrywia...only God knws evry secret of man

3 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Chubhie: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Have been privileged to work closely with a mega bishop at the very peak. Most of these men are shrewd macavellians and employs mass psychology + metaphysics to keep the congregation spell bond. Even in my sleep, once you mention politician or man of god, my auto subconscious defence mechanisms are all fired up and declared you a suspect by default.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by timilehing(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just tell what example a MOG will be after divorcing his wife undecided . Lets wait for their lawyer's argument in court

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by duruallwell25(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Who is a man of God?.... He is a man who earns a living trading goods and services in the name of God. Just because he goes to study a course called theology, he is a self appointed middle man between God and Man. He manages to convince people that their direct lines to the Creator is out of airtime or unavailable, so a third party operator based call is necessary. He is God's voicemail, relaying messages to and from God. He is someone who collects and manages God's taxes on earth and witholds handling charges for his and his family's upkeep by buying jets and living luxury lives. He is God's confidant whom God shares his future plans freely with no one but him. he is d man of God, d one Called by God.......Hahahahaha u can fool some people sometimes but u can't fool all d people all the time. Religion Na wayo.....opium of d masses

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mickyarams: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

[/b]

Plonkers like you are the reason why Nigeria will continue to end up with dumb leaders. You did not read the article, you are just posting the usual trash. Just carry on defending and donating money to your pastors and keep dreaming of a mansion in heaven when your pastors are living in mansions here on earth and enjoying their lives to the fullest.

26 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by jamael(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
this is just a waste of time.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
plainmirror:

Ok o, Mr Senseless English Teacher. Continue with your insults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lolaxavier(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn:

A typical brainwashed porcupine....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
vivalavida:

Hahahahahaha,una no go kill me for this nairaland

Why are thou amused by his insults?

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by tutaboi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Who am I to judge?, judgement is my says da lord.....@ OP

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by olson(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
1stola: And who is this Aribisala that is ranting?
Just shut your fûck close and mind your business !
Marriage is not only about one person, it's about two separate individuals with different character, behavior and personality.
Why is everyone blaming Oyakilome?
What about Rita? Is she not a pastor or so-called woman of God god too?
Bloody hypocrites!
Oyakilome should at least stop trying to portray himself as if he is above sin. We all human.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by dayosaurus(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Man of God.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by dammytosh: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Titilayodeji13: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

There is no doubt that, more than anybody else; it is Pastor Chris himself
that is greatly in need of prayer.

When i started reading, i was angry that what sort of biased write up is this.

When i got to the last paragraph and i saw the quoted, i knew the guy knows what he was writing grin grin.

Pastor Chris should remove the destructive garment called 'Arrogance' and make his marriage work.

I have said it before that if Pastor Anita is NOT a Woman of God, then Pastor Chris is a fraud and NOT a Man of God. (A man and woman shall come together and become one)

So all these while, Pastor Anita was not a Woman of God and yet sent to Europe to expand the ministry. Not with her annointing but with her beauty i guess.

If Pastor needs a tele prompter, they should get one for him instead of allowing him utter unguided statements.

Also on Pastors wife not mentioned, the bible hardly count women, and going by this lovely assertion, all female pastors in the ministry should go home

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez: Pastor Chris, do not mind all this useless Nigerians insulting you. Abeg carry go with your adultery jor!! Man cannot live by bread alone. Sample all you can. Nothing do you.

grin grin grin grin grin
a thousand kisses on your lips!
you just made my day cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

To Tithe or Not to Tithe? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.