Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62534 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by nikkoo(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Titilayodeji13: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/man-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

By Femi Aribisala

If our marriage breaks down, we must not fool ourselves and others by insisting we are standing
in the righteousness of God

Christian pastors have become demigods. Their word is law; no questions asked. As Jesus said,
they teach as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9). They come up with all
kinds of self-serving principles that turn scripture on its head; just in order to justify themselves
before men and control their lives. I want to discuss Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Man of God
Pastor Chris is going through a rough patch at the moment. His wife, Pastor Anita, has filed for
divorce, accusing him of having inappropriate relationships with female church members, among
other things. Instead of waiting for his day in court, Pastor Chris has resorted to bogus
interpretations of the scriptures; even proclaiming he is a “man of God” and therefore above sin.

Pastor Chris declared to his congregation through a live telecast: “There are preachers and there
are men of God. I am not a preacher; I am a man of God, and I go in the way I’m asked to go.
You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who
worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If
you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God.”
What nonsense! Who made Pastor Chris a man of God? From which school of theology did he
get his sinless distinction? John says: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and
his word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8-10).

David was a “man of God.” (2 Chronicles 8:14). Yet he committed adultery with Bathsheba.
Balaam was a “man of God;” yet he became apostate. The “man of God” who came from Judah
was killed by a lion because he sinned against God. (1 Kings 13:23-26).

But listen to what Pastor Chris says about himself: “We are not working in sin and living in sin
and hoping that we can mix sin and righteousness together. We are the manifestation of his
righteousness.” This is standing logic on its head. If our marriage breaks down, we must not
fool ourselves and others by insisting like Pastor Chris that we are standing in the righteousness
of God. There is no righteousness in divorce.

False Christ
In the bid to justify himself, Pastor Chris is fabricating similarities between Jesus Christ and
himself. He said: “Jesus Christ was accused by many – a lot of frivolous charges. There will
always be those who would like for it to be true. But you know, in spite of the accusations
against Jesus, it didn’t change who he was.”

However, Pastor Chris is not Jesus. Many accusations were indeed leveled against Jesus, but
they were not made by his wife and they did not include inappropriate relationships with the
opposite sex.

In short, Pastor Chris might be whoever he likes, but he is certainly not Jesus. Jesus says: “If I
bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.” (John 5:31).

Yes, there are “men of God” in the Old Testament. However, Jesus created no such distinction in
the New Testament; we are all “children of God.” Jesus says: “Unless you are converted and
become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3).
Indeed, Jesus was implacably opposed to men like Pastor Chris, who sit on pedestals and claim
to be holier-than-thou. He says:

“Their lives are perpetual fashion shows, embroidered prayer shawls one day and flowery prayers
the next. They love to sit at the head table at church dinners, basking in the prominent positions,
preening in the radiance of public flattery, receiving honorary degrees, and getting called ‘Doctor’
and ‘Reverend’. Don’t let people do that to you, put you on a pedestal like that. You all have a
single Teacher, and you are all classmates.” (Matthew 23:5-cool.

Male chauvinism
While Oyakhilome was busy elevating himself, he was also snidely putting down his wife. He
said: “If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can
make mistakes; you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a
minister to definitely be at the level of that minister.”

This is an arrogant statement. What makes Oyakhilome more spiritually mature than his wife?
By what measure and by what criteria did he come to ascribe this superiority to himself? Anita
Oyakhilome was also a minister. She was a so-called pastor of a London branch of Christ
Embassy. So why should Pastor Chris presume himself more “minister” than her.

If we are to accept Pastor Chris’ bogus self-appellation as a “man of God;” what disqualifies
Anita from also being called a “woman of God?” Are women inferior to men? Oyakhilome said:
“If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is
therefore a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find
the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible…. You never find their names.”

What poppycock! When one of the female pastors in his audience asked why the names of
wives of the men of God were not mentioned in the bible; Oyakhilome’s response was a classic.
He exclaimed: “Why? You ask God when you find him. Ask God when you find him!”

But it was not God who fabricated this theory that the wife of a man of God cannot also be a
woman of God simply because wives’ names are not mentioned in the bible. It was Chris
Oyakhilome. Therefore, it is up to Chris Oyakhilome to provide us with another bogus
explanation.

Pastor Chris ended his diatribe by saying: “When it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to
you is ‘pray for her.’” There is no doubt that, more than anybody else; it is Pastor Chris himself
that is greatly in need of prayer.
pls note, men of God is different from Men of god........many will b misled..i jst pity so many followers who are blind.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by searay(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2014
mako007: I'm that person, I'm your worst nightmare grin
laughing in Swahili.

Go and die( in the voice of his excellency.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by vislabraye(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
sauer: Nigerians are really just as foolish as they come. A pastor says mas.turba.tion is no sin, it's business as usual. A pastor curls his hair and probably spends more on that hair than the average Nigerian spends on food, it's business as usual. A pastor dresses lavishly and invests tons of money on 'looking good for Christ', it's business as usual. The same pastor moves about with bodyguards, unable to call on his so-called God to protect him, yet it's business as usual.
The very same pastor now divorces his wife, slanders her, and puts himself on the pedestal against his obviously very quiet, unassuming wife; yet IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL. DAMN!!!

if i hear any touch not my anointed here, I'll bash that person's head angry
Touch not my..... grin
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2014
tola9ja: LET BE SINCERE DID YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE CONTAIN A LOT OF CONTRADICTION??

I don't agree with you on that, instead I would say we are the ones not getting the message. It's more like you are saying God is telling his prophets different things and thus making Him a confused God. That is not in His attributes hence the Holy Bible is infallible. Most times we read the Bible like fiction and we don't put ourselves in these people's shoes. Let me ask you; did the Israelites really walked for 40years in the wilderness during their voyage to the promise land?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Horlufemi(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
I have always told people that there are no men of God. Everyone is a child of God. Jesus has come and we need him to lead us to God. We need a personal relationship with Jesus.

I tell you God will love the worst sinner more than A man that calls himself Man of God. A man of God shud be after Gods heart.

He should be sober and apologize to his wife and make amends. This is what a man of God should do. A real man of God should not sideline his wife. His wife is part of him. They should be one. That is what Jesus.

People it is better to be a man of faith, a man of love than being a GO.

Have a personal relationship with Jesus then u will find it easy to be like Jesus.

JESUS IS LORD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Horlufemi(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2014

By Femi Aribisala

If our marriage breaks down, we must not fool ourselves and others by insisting we are standing

Christian pastors have become demigods. Their word is law; no questions asked. As Jesus said,
they teach as doctrines the commandments of men. (Matthew 15:9). They come up with all
kinds of self-serving principles that turn scripture on its head; just in order to justify themselves

Man of God
Pastor Chris is going through a rough patch at the moment. His wife, Pastor Anita, has filed for
divorce, accusing him of having inappropriate relationships with female church members, among
other things. Instead of waiting for his day in court, Pastor Chris has resorted to bogus
interpretations of the scriptures; even proclaiming he is a “man of God” and therefore above sin.

Pastor Chris declared to his congregation through a live telecast: “There are preachers and there
are men of God. I am not a preacher; I am a man of God, and I go in the way I’m asked to go.
You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who
worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If
you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God.”
What nonsense! Who made Pastor Chris a man of God? From which school of theology did he
get his sinless distinction? John says: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and
the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and

David was a “man of God.” (2 Chronicles 8:14). Yet he committed adultery with Bathsheba.
Balaam was a “man of God;” yet he became apostate. The “man of God” who came from Judah

But listen to what Pastor Chris says about himself: “We are not working in sin and living in sin
and hoping that we can mix sin and righteousness together. We are the manifestation of his
righteousness.” This is standing logic on its head. If our marriage breaks down, we must not
fool ourselves and others by insisting like Pastor Chris that we are standing in the righteousness

False Christ
In the bid to justify himself, Pastor Chris is fabricating similarities between Jesus Christ and
himself. He said: “Jesus Christ was accused by many – a lot of frivolous charges. There will
always be those who would like for it to be true. But you know, in spite of the accusations

However, Pastor Chris is not Jesus. Many accusations were indeed leveled against Jesus, but
they were not made by his wife and they did not include inappropriate relationships with the
opposite sex.

In short, Pastor Chris might be whoever he likes, but he is certainly not Jesus. Jesus says: “If I

Yes, there are “men of God” in the Old Testament. However, Jesus created no such distinction in
the New Testament; we are all “children of God.” Jesus says: “Unless you are converted and
become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3).
Indeed, Jesus was implacably opposed to men like Pastor Chris, who sit on pedestals and claim

“Their lives are perpetual fashion shows, embroidered prayer shawls one day and flowery prayers
the next. They love to sit at the head table at church dinners, basking in the prominent positions,
preening in the radiance of public flattery, receiving honorary degrees, and getting called ‘Doctor’
and ‘Reverend’. Don’t let people do that to you, put you on a pedestal like that. You all have a

Male chauvinism
While Oyakhilome was busy elevating himself, he was also snidely putting down his wife. He
said: “If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can
make mistakes; you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a

This is an arrogant statement. What makes Oyakhilome more spiritually mature than his wife?
By what measure and by what criteria did he come to ascribe this superiority to himself? Anita
Oyakhilome was also a minister. She was a so-called pastor of a London branch of Christ

If we are to accept Pastor Chris’ bogus self-appellation as a “man of God;” what disqualifies
Anita from also being called a “woman of God?” Are women inferior to men? Oyakhilome said:
“If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is
therefore a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find

What poppycock! When one of the female pastors in his audience asked why the names of
wives of the men of God were not mentioned in the bible; Oyakhilome’s response was a classic.

But it was not God who fabricated this theory that the wife of a man of God cannot also be a
woman of God simply because wives’ names are not mentioned in the bible. It was Chris
Oyakhilome. Therefore, it is up to Chris Oyakhilome to provide us with another bogus
explanation.

Pastor Chris ended his diatribe by saying: “When it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to
you is ‘pray for her.’” There is no doubt that, more than anybody else; it is Pastor Chris himself

God bless you
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by chyket(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2014
The major problem i think Pastor Chris currently is spiritual lonliness that resulted from so many years of not fraternising with other Pastors from other Churches.Since that period that he visited TB Joshua s church and there was a lot of shouts,condemnation from some Pastors,I think he felt betrayed and cut of all interactions with other Pastors from other churches and this has put him in a position where no one can look at him in the face and correct him when he derails.Its like a pond that does not have have any outlet or link with any other river,sea etc that is usually dirty because there is no fresh water that comes in to cleans,mix or dilute the pond water.
The way forward for him i think is to open up his ministry to some credible Pastors who are older in age and calling who are in a position to mentor him and reprimand him when he is derailing.
Its unhealthy for a Leader not to have a father figure in his profession that he respects and looks up to.How many Pastors in Christ Embassy Chuch can actually talk to Pastor Chris when they feel that he is not getting it right and not get punished?

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by sammaking(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2014

By Femi Aribisala

Man of God

False Christ

opposite sex.

Male chauvinism

explanation.

This OP is the Biggest fool I've ever come across
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by jared007: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Legendoscar2:

Gullible charismatic blind church goer....y'all can pack the whole Nigerian land mass every Sunday and still burn up into crisp in Hell.

Non of you have come out to challenge Aribisala as he dismantles your pastor's lame and satanic doctrine and you're here talking about full church...#SMH

BTW your church was full as usual because your "MOG" has continued His business as usual way of life....Ask Rev Anita.
Bros relax ur emotions becos am not here to counter the hypocrites or pharisees of nairaland becos their blocked minds can never be convinced. Don't worry about us if u think in ur sick judgemental mind dat we gonna go to hell. Is it not d same aribisala dats against paying of tithe??
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mko2005: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2014
sauer:

Evidently you are one of those incredibly daft Nigerians who sing the praises of a pastor and will take up arms to defend his 'unrighteousness'. To h.ell with you and your fishhhhh brained pastor.
It is very obvious that most of us aren't Christians ! If pastor Chris is guilty and makes hell as a result of this,I strongly believe that most of us here will equally be in hell with him.So tell me,what difference does it make? some Men of God will lead so many to heaven but they themselves may not make it in for just some careless mistakes !Moses can testify how he lead others into promise land but never made it in himself !m But who are we to put down whom the lord has lifted ?

God help us
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
mko2005:
It is very obvious that most of us aren't Christians ! If pastor Chris is guilty and makes hell as a result of this,I strongly believe that most of us here will equally be in hell with him.So tell me,what difference does it make? some Men of God will lead so many to heaven but they themselves may not make it in for just some careless mistakes !Moses can testify how he lead others into promise land but never made it in himself !m But who are we to put down whom the lord has lifted ?

God help us

What is the yardstick to access someone whether he is godly or not? huh?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Ndukwe007(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
GUY, your head is there.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by larryUG(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2014
dammytosh:

When i started reading, i was angry that what sort of biased write up is this.

When i got to the last paragraph and i saw the quoted, i knew the guy knows what he was writing grin grin.

Pastor Chris should remove the destructive garment called 'Arrogance' and make his marriage work.

I have said it before that if Pastor Anita is NOT a Woman of God, then Pastor Chris is a fraud and NOT a Man of God. (A man and woman shall come together and become one)

So all these while, Pastor Anita was not a Woman of God and yet sent to Europe to expand the ministry. Not with her annointing but with her beauty i guess.

If Pastor needs a tele prompter, they should get one for him instead of allowing him utter unguided statements.

Also on Pastors wife not mentioned, the bible hardly count women, and going by this lovely assertion, all female pastors in the ministry should go home
Over sense dey worry dis ur post.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mko2005: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eberex:

What is the yardstick to access someone whether he is godly or not? huh?
John 7:24 ''Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.'' The yardstick to access a godly person should first be the fruit exhibited by such a person wether man of God or man of men.This fruit is that of the spirit without which one may be either deceiving himself or others and it's found in Galatians 5:22-23''In contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.''

God help us
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
mko2005:
John 7:24 ''Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.'' The yardstick to access a godly person should first be the fruit exhibited by such a person wether man of God or man of men.This fruit is that of the spirit without which one may be either deceiving himself or others and it's found in Galatians 5:22-23''In contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.''

God help us

Do you possess all these, if not all, some?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mko2005: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eberex:

Do you possess all these, if not all, some?
Obviously I lack peace ! As for the rest,I think I can score my self a B !

God help us
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mako007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
searay: laughing in Swahili.

Go and die( in the voice of his excellency.
nah, I won't, at least not yet would have told you same if only you had a life. tongue
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Titilayodeji13(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dear friends,Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by wuramini(f): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
na him cross make him carry ham and folo who him de folol embarassedna him cross make him carry ham and folo who him de folol i de carry my own
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mko2005: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
[[b]color=#990000]WHEN WILL CHRISTIANS INCLUDING 'MEN OF GOD' START GOING THROUGH ALL AS LISTED BELOW ? Time is ticking out........

''What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man.-Luke 6:22
''For to you has been given the privilege not only of trusting him but also of suffering for him''.-Philipians 1:29
''When these things begin to happen, watch out! You will be handed over to the local councils and beaten in the synagogues. You will stand trial before governors and kings because you are my followers. But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me''.-Mark 13:9
''And everyone will hate you because you are my followers.[a] But the one who endures to the end will be saved.''-Mark 13:13
''But he said, “Why all this weeping? You are breaking my heart! I am ready not only to be jailed at Jerusalem but even to die for the sake of the Lord Jesus.”Acts 21:13
''For you will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.''-John 16:2
''They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me.''-John 15:21[/color][/b]
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mko2005: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
WHEN WILL CHRISTIANS INCLUDING 'MEN OF GOD' START GOING THROUGH ALL AS LISTED BELOW ? Time is ticking out........

[b]''What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man.-Luke 6:22
''For to you has been given the privilege not only of trusting him but also of suffering for him''.-Philipians 1:29
''When these things begin to happen, watch out! You will be handed over to the local councils and beaten in the synagogues. You will stand trial before governors and kings because you are my followers. But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me''.-Mark 13:9
''And everyone will hate you because you are my followers.[a] But the one who endures to the end will be saved.''-Mark 13:13
''But he said, “Why all this weeping? You are breaking my heart! I am ready not only to be jailed at Jerusalem but even to die for the sake of the Lord Jesus.”Acts 21:13
''For you will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing a holy service for God.''-John 16:2
''They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me.''-John 15:21
[/b]
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
The priest (men of God) in judah Israel were guilty of same thing pastor chris is guilty of today. God was unhappy about it as stated in malachi 2. 13 to 16.

Malachi 2:13-16 New International Version (NIV)
Another thing you do: You flood the LORD’s altar with
tears. You weep and wail because he no longer looks with
favor on your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from
your hands. You ask, “Why?” It is because the LORD is the
witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have
been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of
your marriage covenant.
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in
body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly
offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to
the wife of your youth.
“The man who hates and divorces his wife,” says the
LORD, the God of Israel, “does violence to the one he should
protect,” says the LORD Almighty.
So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
The priest (men of God) in judah Israel were guilty of same thing pastor chris is guilty of today. God was unhappy about it as stated in malachi 2. 13 to 16. 7

Malachi 2:13-16 New International Version (NIV)
Another thing you do: You flood the LORD’s altar with
tears. You weep and wail because he no longer looks with
favor on your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from
your hands. You ask, “Why?” It is because the LORD is the
witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have
been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of
your marriage covenant.
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in
body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly
offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to
the wife of your youth.
“The man who hates and divorces his wife,” says the
LORD, the God of Israel, “does violence to the one he should
protect,” says the LORD Almighty.
So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Felixdav(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
If he can only prove that Anita was not, is not and never was his wife it will settle much of the confusion in my head concerning a Man of God divorcing. For now his argument against his errors will either be that Anita was never his true wife/life partner (which would mean the Man of God was deceived by God or THE SPIRITS) or that divorce is a biblically acceptable way out of marital issues. If his "DIVORCE" goes through will Pastor Chris ever host a church programme on marriage using bible ideals, will he teach marriage differently than he used to earlier, or will he remarry and pray that "THIS TIME GOD IS NOT DECEIVING HIM concerning his life partner? Will his new wife be a Woman Of God as Anita was or more? Abeg make una answer me o. Either way this man is finished if he cant sort out his marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by tola9ja: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eberex:

I don't agree with you on that, instead I would say we are the ones not getting the message. It's more like you are saying God is telling his prophets different things and thus making Him a confused God. That is not in His attributes hence the Holy Bible is infallible. Most times we read the Bible like fiction and we don't put ourselves in these people's shoes. Let me ask you; did the Israelites really walked for 40years in the wilderness during their voyage to the promise land?
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THESE
THEY ARE MORE THAN THOUSAND BUT EXPLAIN THESE 5
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by maygah(f): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
searay: I don't want to comment one thing and another person comment another. God bless Nairaland
the best comment will be made known by our oga (God) at the top
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Emax(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
We are all tempted equally!

I was shocked and dismayed that a reasonable person will doubt the anointing of God in Pastor Chris's life.

God please give us discerning spirit.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by christemmbassey(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
jared007: Bros relax ur emotions becos am not here to counter the hypocrites or pharisees of nairaland becos their blocked minds can never be convinced. Don't worry about us if u think in ur sick judgemental mind dat we gonna go to hell. Is it not d same aribisala dats against paying of tithe??
Femi was right, TITHE IS D BIGEST FRAUD IN HISTORY!

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Eberex(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
tola9ja: WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THESE
THEY ARE MORE THAN THOUSAND BUT EXPLAIN THESE 5
1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28

Its a pity but the truth is; you need to be filled with the spirit to understand the Bible. You see its not like novel that's why you are asking these questions. I will advice you to pray and ask God to send the holy spirit so you can decipher the word of GodM peace
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by ksabid(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
In Tubaba's voice: nobody holy pass joor. Chris oyakhilome should rid himself of that toga of infallibility.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by tola9ja: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eberex:

Its a pity but the truth is; you need to be filled with the spirit to understand the Bible. You see its not like novel that's why you are asking these questions. I will advice you to pray and ask God to send the holy spirit so you can decipher the word of GodM peace
i think you may help me to translate it with holly spirit but b4 that see these verse

2 Peter 1:20American Standard Version (ASV)

20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation.
American Standard Version (ASV)
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Betboss(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]who is this Femi or whatever you call yourself? first am not a member of Christ Embassy, secondly I don't support divorce in any marriage either a man of God or not. thirdly how dare this so-called femi, an ordinary mortal judge another mortal.Are you God Almighty?
Only God Almighty can judge all mankind, living or dead. Hope you know the implications of this thread you created?
Do not judge any man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

To Tithe or Not to Tithe? / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.