Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (62183 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by vivalavida(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez:

Why are thou amused by his insults?

Who is this one?

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by thosyno63(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
dis is mere castigation, i believe wat dis man needs ryt nw is support and prayers 4rm people lyk u nd nt criticism, i'm nt support him either but ow sure are u dat he's guilty of dose allegations levied against him nd as regards his divorce, u cannot blame either because he is nt d one filing for a divorce suit

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by litetias(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]

It' funny and Alarming how black-brained Nigerians have turned all of a blink!

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

What do you want me to knw from this post of yours?

God gave you the right to judge others?
Not even like you are trying to correct him.
I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

Smh for the future of planet earth.

The Lord is your strength Pastor Chris.
[/b]
Your view on this matter lacks substance. Your future is what you should be shaking your head for because that your head cannot process a simple article like the above. Smh for your future generation.

15 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lolaxavier(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
kmcutez:

Mr Man, why callest me useless.

Imagine, you are even too dumb to realize you deserve being called 'useless'.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by 100Cents: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
The composer of this write up is a GENIUS.

I am with you on this..

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by otokx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
kennynelcon: strive to make heaven... if PST fit divorce beautiful women (okotie and Oyakhilome) what else is a suprise

very fair women you mean
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Jaglieski: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
When did Femi become a pastor?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by litetias(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
1stola: And who is this Aribisala that is ranting?
Just shut your fûck close and mind your business !
Marriage is not only about one person, it's about two separate individuals with different character, behavior and personality.
Why is everyone blaming Oyakilome?
What about Rita? Is she not a pastor or so-called woman of God god too?
Bloody hypocrites!
You are obviously ranting too because you know nothing about the issues. Must you comment and show your ignorance? BTW her name is Anita not Rita.

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
lolaxavier:

Imagine, you are even too dumb to realize you deserve being called 'useless'.

Ok o Mr Man, continue with your Grandiose Delusions.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by daf1: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am jst passing through.
Well said Femi.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by pendusky(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Femi Aribisala ?

Is this not the same femi that says paying tithe is wrong? last yr?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/tithing-
bananas/

I refuse to say anything !

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
For once I agree with Pastor Femi

This is interesting!
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

The problem is that this fake pastors are nigerians new Gods, and I mean all of this media Pastors no one is better and all can make what they want because they are GOD and that is a heresy gospel.
That's why i really respect the founder of deeper life bible church "Pastor Wf Kumuyi", that man is the only holy pastor the world have today, i got proves.

6 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by litetias(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
He lost my respect when he insinuated that he is above sin and his wife is hellbound. How low can people go? His anger that he could not control his wife like a slave anymore was more than he could handle.
P.S. The guy is a chauvinist pig.

7 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
careytommy:

grin grin grin grin grin
a thousand kisses on your lips!
you just made my day cool

Lol, catching them thousand kisses on my red juicy lips.

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by mployer(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its men of God blasting time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by nora544: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
pelij: That's why i really respect the founder of deeper life bible church "Pastor Wf Kumuyi", that man is the only holy pastor the world have today, i got proves.

Let us say he is better than all the other pastors from nigeria.

But I know also that he has doctrins which are not okay.

I know about him that he didnot want that people have a TV at home.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by olson(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
how can a man of God be living apart form his wife for about 15 yrs. I wonder what he preaches to the congregation on marriage. Body no be fire wood, and I trust those ladies with skimpy dresses. I really feel for the wife, taken care of the kids alone without d husband. The only thing I can say the is that pastor Chris is just trying to save is ministry (business) and not his family by castigating and blaming his wife. wink

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by ubongutioh(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
plainmirror: It's high-time people worshipped God in the comfort of their room. Religion is fast becoming a vice in the hands of some self proclaimed M O G.

#love thy neighbour as thy self
(TheGreatestCommandment)
Give this guy one heinekan on top my wallet.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Thespecialone(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
1 Corinthians 2:14 ... But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand ... And he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. Any person can write what he wants. He's simply fulfilling scripture.

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by ojhandsome(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=lirusehn][color=#000099][b][size=11pt][font=Georgia]

Look at the poster above me ranting about m.asturbation when he didn't even hear the explanation the man of God gave.

The funniest thing is how foolishly y'all back up ur claims with verses from the bible. MY People perish cuz they are foolish. I think this is to show us the Devil knows the bible more than itself.

I can see ur life defines perfection if not you won't be out here sharing errors of others.

Peter denied God and yet it was neva written against him. That's y i tell people i serve God and not religion.

You eat up ur fellow man just to gain cheap popularity while you later on go to church to showcase ur make-up.

I wish u made a point but unfortunately u have said nothing

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by benswagtt(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]

The Lord is your strength Pastor Chris.
[/b]
dats one of his members.. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
1stola: And who is this Aribisala that is ranting?
Just shut your fûck close and mind your business !
Marriage is not only about one person, it's about two separate individuals with different character, behavior and personality.
Why is everyone blaming Oyakilome?
What about Rita? Is she not a pastor or so-called woman of God god too?
Bloody hypocrites!

abeg who be RITA?

5 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by emmygod: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
i never like penticostal church found by men. Family business with fake sermons. Who is even calling them self? The gullible must be decieved

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lawrenceunaa: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
na pastor chris that needs prayers, he doesn't even worth calling a pastor undecided

Brainwashing puppets(congregation) with lies in order for people to see the wife as the bad egg lipsrsealed
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by lirusehn(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
benswagtt: dats one of his members.. embarassed
. Exactly what i xpected to read.

Ave neva worshiped at any of his Churches.

Am not against any Church as far as you talk about Jesus.

I only negate Islam, is'nt it high time we let unity rule? Is'nt it high time we showed the world 'Christianity is the way' ?? Is it gonna be done this way like seriously ?

1 Like

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by 1stola: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

abeg who be ANITA?
Ask google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by 1stola: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
litetias:
You are obviously ranting too because you know nothing about the issues. Must you comment and show your ignorance? BTW her name is Anita not Rita.
You must be retárded
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

Why i should pray for a man who has no good word for his wife for so long.

I feel more for his wife who has to stay allone with two kids for 15 years.

sometimes I wonder ow many years that Pst Chris has starved his wife of sseexx

4 Likes

Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by sirjohnson(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
sauer: Nigerians are really just as foolish as they come. A pastor says mas.turba.tion is no sin, it's business as usual. A pastor curls his hair and probably spends more on that hair than the average Nigerian spends on food, it's business as usual. A pastor dresses lavishly and invests tons of money on 'looking good for Christ', it's business as usual. The same pastor moves about with bodyguards, unable to call on his so-called God to protect him, yet it's business as usual.
The very same pastor now divorces his wife, slanders her, and puts himself on the pedestal against his obviously very quiet, unassuming wife; yet IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL. DAMN!!!

if i hear any touch not my anointed here, I'll bash that person's head angry

Lest you forget, the same man of God said abortion is not a sin. These men will lead many to hell.
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by IDEApro(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pastor Chris is a human being and imperfect one at that. Who is not?
Re: What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala by litetias(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
1stola:
You must be retárded
You don't even know the meaning of that word. Come on stop trying to look smart. You're nothing but an unintelligent fool attempting to cover it all up with braggadocio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.