Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter (3521 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Marriage Na wa ooo.
Come see list
wey I collect from my propose wife family.

1. 20 liters of hot drink 2. 7male goats for
elders

3. 7 female goats for the old
women

4. 22 Jerseys, 22boats and
10balls for the youths.

5. 120yards of Nigeria wax
for the young girls.

6. 30 tubers of yams and
40sea fishes for the oldest men and women
in the family.

7. 7 Kola nuts and 10 bitter
kola.

8.One bull for the king and
elders in council.

9.A sewing machine for the
younger sister to my purpose
wife.

10. 5 trip of sand and 7 bags
of dangote cement.

11.Three gallons of 20litres
palm
wine.

12. 2 white sheep for her elder and
younger brothers.

13. 200 bathroom slippers for
the
villagers.

14. 20liters of petrol

15. 4 handsets for her
other siblings

16. 7 cartons each of star
beer,coke
and snap.

17. The father and mother's clothes with the
sum of
N180,000.

18. 2 big box that will be use
to
park her clothes.

19. A white bicycle for her uncle.

20. when coming with the
above
items, come with the cow
head that
will be killed for the marriage
ceremony.

Abeg, as a good friend, u
advice make I continue with
the
marriage?
Pls drop ur comment!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by siegfried99(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Na to use her do ritual after marriage grin

Bleeping list grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Thank God Them No ask for Blackberry 20Playbook ..

But wait a minute am I to use their daughter for blood money with dis kind list?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
:/ Is it Obama's daughter you're marrying?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Aklofs: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
na to marry a whole village
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Mimienudles(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2014
I would run far away with my husband. It'll be a taboo but how are we gonna survive after the national marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by lirusehn(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2014

Funny undecided
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by djeezy(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
What an outrageous list. Shey the woman you wan marry no go old? After marriage, living in penury. If that's the standard in that village, I bet there would be many unmarried women there and high rate of eloping.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Mimienudles: I would run far away with my husband. It'll be a taboo but how are we gonna survive after the national marriage?

Hahaha really a National marraige my sister...
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by lecturerdabo(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
op u are a B.I.G LIAR!

5 Likes

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Bros run for your life
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Afrok(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Bro U are not getting married to their daughter, but surely the whole community shocked
Many nairalanders manufacturing lies since 2008 undecided Op I guess ur name is Linus, U can lie ehn

6 Likes

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by herald9: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Do white people pay bride price...
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2014
k
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by dejt4u(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Bros, al these is enough for u to campaign for the post of CHAIRMAN of ur local govt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by kelvin1191(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2014
If the phones are not iphone6 and iphone6+ then, the list is outdated. We encourage you to get the current one.
Pls go ahead with the marriage after all, no be ur mate dey collect 90 strokes of cane before they can be considered for marriage in the north?

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by siegfried99(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Afrok: Bro U are not getting married to their daughter, but surely the whole community shocked
Many nairalanders manufacturing lies since 2008 undecided Op I guess ur name is Linus, U can lie ehn

grin
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by valmunich(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Who also pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? grin

6 Likes

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by tinuolababy(f): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy run away dear run away without looking back
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Jennydoris(f): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Tell us the State, Town and LGA of where they gave you this list or permit me to say that you're just a big liar.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Liar from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Dygeasy(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Na philantropist you wan turn to?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by johnstar(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2014
If u love d galundecided pay d bills mehn
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by johnstar(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich: Who also pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? grin
lolz funny, I do dat also
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Ha!

Na marriage list be dis or items for annual thanksgiving
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Afrok(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2014
siegfried99:

grin
am sure before op can successfully meet their demands, he would've used their daughter (his wife) as a collateral to collect loan which invariably means the whole community is a collateral shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Pdizzle(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2014
na the whole virgins for the village you wan marry?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by somcherry(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Shouldn't this be in the joke section undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Igbo things I guess
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Odunharry(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2014
ON BBM.
ME: Hi, Sup? You look pretty..
LADY: *no reply*
ME: How are you?
LADY: *no reply*
ME: You there? LADY: *no reply* ME: 9981 0098 8909
LADY: WOW!! Thanks, which
network?
ME: Cartoon Network.

Gud morninin and happy sunday
2 u all.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by jennylove7575(f): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Give the babe belle list go reduce. Na the family go dey beg u to marry her wen u give her Belle.
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by MabraO: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Finepaparazy: Marriage Na wa ooo.
Come see list
wey I collect from my propose wife family.

1. 20 liters of hot drink 2. 7male goats for
elders

3. 7 female goats for the old
women

4. 22 Jerseys, 22boats and
10balls for the youths.

5. 120yards of Nigeria wax
for the young girls.

6. 30 tubers of yams and
40sea fishes for the oldest men and women
in the family.

7. 7 Kola nuts and 10 bitter
kola.

8.One bull for the king and
elders in council.

9.A sewing machine for the
younger sister to my purpose
wife.

10. 5 trip of sand and 7 bags
of dangote cement.

11.Three gallons of 20litres
palm
wine.

12. 2 white sheep for her elder and
younger brothers.

13. 200 bathroom slippers for
the
villagers.

14. 20liters of petrol

15. 4 handsets for her
other siblings

16. 7 cartons each of star
beer,coke
and snap.

17. The father and mother's clothes with the
sum of
N180,000.

18. 2 big box that will be use
to
park her clothes.

19. A white bicycle for her uncle.

20. when coming with the
above
items, come with the cow
head that
will be killed for the marriage
ceremony.

Abeg, as a good friend, u
advice make I continue with
the
marriage?
Pls drop ur comment!!!

OP happy married life

(1) (2) (Reply)

( PICS) Ladies & Gentle Men Can U Pick Up This Child If You See It On The Road / Lol...guys Wat Do U Tink About This Lady... / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Boy Or Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.