Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter (3573 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Give the babe belle list go reduce. Na the family go dey beg u to marry her wen u give her Belle.

I wish the belle go be two in one shot..
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Lacomus: Igbo things I guess

Its not igbo..

I heard that person fit marry @ Igbo with just 20K..
Mahn d pple no value girls ooo...
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Finepaparazy:
Abeg, as a good friend, u
advice make I continue with
the
marriage?
Pls drop ur comment!!!
Nothing is too much to spend for the love of your life especially if she's loyal cheesy
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by jennylove7575(f): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Finepaparazy:

I wish the belle go be two in one shot..
it can be...during sex, just put pillow under her waist and turn on the air condition.
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by greaterlove(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: it can be...during sex, just put pillow under her waist and turn on the air condition.
are you talking from experience or is it " they told me"?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by jennylove7575(f): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2014
greaterlove: are you talking from experience or is it " they told me"?
try am first..
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by philantoxx(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2014
@Op..u don enta..Jersey for the youth ain't fair na.u be futball scout?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
HAPPPY SUNDAY ALL....

FATHER FOR JUST REQUEST FOR SHOPPING MALL..
dat wuld have made d list SIMPLE!!!!!
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin

Op is a "LION KING." He knws wat I mean.

catching fun wit respondents n Lhao.
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Chubhie: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Now, the community have made it known to you how important and valuable their daughter is. She only goes if the price is right-the whole community smiles. How do you value her? Or is she the greatest piece of ass you have ever tasted? You may wish to double all those items listed if she's really worth it.
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Is she from Akwa Ibom? I heard that's exactly how their bride price lists are?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by bullyman36(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Give the babe belle list go reduce. Na the family go dey beg u to marry her wen u give her Belle.
Abi na. Na dem go dy chase u about.... twil be free of charge dat tym
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by greaterlove(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: try am first..
ok I will but with you first.
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Like serious there is a state in Nigeria that do this buti dnt wanna mention the name here so I dnt scare many guys from their babes..
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Finepaparazy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
greaterlove: ok I will but with you first.

Greaterlove so u want give jenny belle?

Jenny u better take cover bcus guys like this their sperm is so active to produce triplet and above in just one shot..
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Mention(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Finepaparazy: Like serious there is a state in Nigeria that do this buti dnt wanna mention the name here so I dnt scare many guys from their babes..
Imo State ryt?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Finepaparazy:

Its not igbo..

I heard that person fit marry @ Igbo with just 20K..
Mahn d pple no value girls ooo...
you head lies bro
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by lawrenceunaa: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
#offenceooo cry
But if all ladies bride prices are costly
I bet u even muslims will be marrying only but one tongue
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Only?
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
what's the meaning of all these?? Wat kind of list is these Please who's marrying who again??
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by MzHolly(f): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Odunharry: ON BBM.
ME: Hi, Sup? You look pretty..
LADY: *no reply*
ME: How are you?
LADY: *no reply*
ME: You there? LADY: *no reply* ME: 9981 0098 8909
LADY: WOW!! Thanks, which
network?
ME: Cartoon Network.

Gud morninin and happy sunday
2 u all.

LMAO
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Chuksemi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich: Who also pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? grin
Me, especially at night when every where is quiet. cool
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by valmunich(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chuksemi:
Me, especially at night when every where is quiet. cool
Ohk sire, so we are both into this? grin
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by brennyB: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Story undecided
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Chuksemi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich:
Ohk sire, so we are both into this? grin
Its quite fulfilling..... When I started , I was very little. I thought that if I made much noise with my urine at night, armed robbers would become alerted and come after me. . Thank God I am older now, I still do it just because I hate the noise it makes if my urine were to go in directly cool
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by Charles4075(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op, this is what you should tell the father of the bride. Infact the whole family self.

Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by valmunich(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chuksemi:
Its quite fulfilling..... When I started , I was very little. I thought that if I made much noise with my urine at night, armed robbers would become alerted and come after me. . Thank God I am older now, I still do it just because I hate the noise it makes if my urine were to go in directly cool
Lol... Your own bahd oo grin
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by CzarChris(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
As much as I know that this list by d op is fictitious, but make una no try ikwerre and especially kalabari people(both in Rivers State) list ooo.
This list dey learn for there.
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by 2naira50kobo: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Finepaparazy: Marriage Na wa ooo.
Come see list
wey I collect from my propose wife family.

1. 20 liters of hot drink 2. 7male goats for
elders

3. 7 female goats for the old
women

4. 22 Jerseys, 22boats and
10balls for the youths.

5. 120yards of Nigeria wax
for the young girls.

6. 30 tubers of yams and
40sea fishes for the oldest men and women
in the family.

7. 7 Kola nuts and 10 bitter
kola.

8.One bull for the king and
elders in council.

9.A sewing machine for the
younger sister to my purpose
wife.

10. 5 trip of sand and 7 bags
of dangote cement.

11.Three gallons of 20litres
palm
wine.

12. 2 white sheep for her elder and
younger brothers.

13. 200 bathroom slippers for
the
villagers.
[size=14pt][/size]

14. 20liters of petrol

15. 4 handsets for her
other siblings

16. 7 cartons each of star
beer,coke
and snap.

17. The father and mother's clothes with the
sum of
N180,000.

18. 2 big box that will be use
to
park her clothes.

19. A white bicycle for her uncle.

20. when coming with the
above
items, come with the cow
head that
will be killed for the marriage
ceremony.

Abeg, as a good friend, u
advice make I continue with
the
marriage?
Pls drop ur comment!!!

Hehehehehe! Only Bathroom slippers for the villagers? What about soaps & sponges??
cheesy
Re: Imagine This Marraige List Given To Me Before I Can Marry Their Daughter by oduz: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Congratulobia!

Happy Married Life O

Try & see your Bank Manager with a good Matrimonial Biz plan

Or drop her & summon courage to talk to one of these nice girls on Nairaland cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fell For Her Trick!!! / How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / See 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.