Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (173089 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MrTeymee(m): 3:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
That's my temper

Like serzly?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by odufanabasa(f): 3:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Mstcheeeeew.... Pls let's read d story n stop d senseless comments angry
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by radicalove(f): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2014
I'm enjoying every bit of d story, I didn't believe it when I dreamt about this story last night....it's really a wonderful write-up.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2014
ugwum007:

look at dis decorated cow....
Lolz. Is that all?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Abeg sufri sufri with una comments o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2014
MrTeymee:

Like serzly?
What do u mean?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2014
odufanabasa:
Miss peke, aova na
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MrTeymee(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
What do u mean?
Nvm
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2014
As the taxi approached my gate, my phone rang. It was Ruth. I answered as quickly as my fingers could move.

"have you gotten home?" She asked, without a good morning wish.

She sounded a little anxious and worried.

"just getting to my gate" i replied.

"be strong o, nor fear, they searched for you throughout the night, " she said reassuringly

Surprisingly though, i really felt no fear. My heart was stone cold, i felt i could face anything my parents threw at me.

The taxi finally parked in front of my house. My mum was standing right outside the gate, looking anxiously at the taxi and probably wishing i was the one coming.

As soon as i alighted, she rushed towards me, while i was handing the cab driver his money.

"Ella, where did you go? Where did you sleep, we searched for you throughout the night. " my mum queried as she grabbed hold of my hand, trying to pull me close to herself.

I felt a little embarrassed, the taxi man seemed more interested in our family affairs than his money.

Why this sudden show of affection? Were they not the ones that chased me out yesterday?, I thought to myself.

I kept my face as bold and expressionless as possible, despite my mum's public display of affection.

My mum lead me inside the compound, and walked me into the sitting room.

As i entered, Ighalo rushed foward to embrace me.

"Jesus thank you" he whispered into my ear.

"where did you go? We couldn't sleep " he continued, with an expression of relief on his face.

I had not replied anyone, i kept my calm, knowing that the real question and answer session would soon commence.

My mum sat down, repeatedly doing the sign of the cross, and mumbling some unintelligible words.

She picked up her phone, and called my dad.

"she has come o" she said, and Droped the call.

I headed straight to my room, and fell on my bed. I brought out my phone again and pinged Ruth and Hannah to inform them that i was home.

Ruth replied, telling me to stick to the story, and never admit i did anything wrong the previous. That was already what i planned to do anyway.

We continued with our chat, they were both eager to hear the events of the previous night.

I shared my ordeal, or should i say excapades with them. They seemed much fascinated by the "fun" i had.

I mentioned to Hannah that Ehis and i had unprotected sex.

"are you crazy? How could you do that, do you want to get pregnant?" She asked, with an angry smiley in front of the texts

"i didn't even know, it just happened" i replied.

The very thought of getting pregnant fell on me like a cold shower in winter. I couldn't imagine what my parents would do to me.

"remind me to give you something later " she replied.

I had no idea what it was, but i knew Hannah was an expert in these issues. She could sneak in and out of her house to attend night parties without being caught.

My door flew open, to my greatest surprise. Ighalo entered, while i was still typing with my phone.

I thought i locked the door when i came in. He had seen my phone already, there was no use hiding it.

"Where did you sleep last night"? He asked, sitting on my bed.

"Hannah's house" i replied.

"hmmm you know, dad and mum searched the entire city for you, we even went to see your friend Ruth. This morning dad had gone to the police station to make a report, fearing that something bad might have happened to you"

I fought of the laughter that threatened to spoil my straight face. The knowledge that my parents were really worried gave me some joy.

"so whose phone is that?" Ighalo asked, pointing at the phone in my hand.

" its not your business" i replied.

Ighalo got up and gave me a long suspicious stare before walking out of the room. I couldn't look straight up at him, he already knew i was lying. Infact i had become an expert at lying, almost competing with Ruth.

As Ighalo left, my mum entered, still doing the sign of the cross. This time i had tucked my phone under my pillow.

"where did you go?" She asked, without a worried expression

I repeated the same set of lies i have been telling.

"those bad friends you are keeping eh, hope they did not bring a boy to the house?"

"mum please!, don't insult the people that took me in when you drove me away" i shouted, feigning anger.

"i wanna have my bath" I said, springing up from my bed and walking towards the bathroom.

Mum my sat there, i could see the look of surprise and fear in her eyes. This was clearly beyond my fleeing from the house last night. She was clearly afraid of the person i was becoming.

The boldness, or perhaps rudeness with which i spoke surprised me too. It just didn't sound like me anymore. I had changed, and i knew it.

I entered the bathroom, and shut the door behind me, listening to hear when my mum will leave.

As soon as i heard her footsteps walking out, i came out of the bathroom to prepare for school. I was already going to be late.

I dressed up rather slowly, looking at myself at the mirror to notice any changes. Perhaps i looked a bit bigger.

Elsewhere in the sitting room, i could hear my dad's voice, he had returned from the police station.

He sounded rather angry. My mum was trying to pacify his anger. Suddenly, he stormed into my room, demanding to know where i slept.

I stood aloof, staring blankly ahead. I had no intention of replying him.

He motioned towards me, and lifted his hands to slap me. I made no effort to dodge or resist the sting of the slap.

Luckily, mum held his hands in the air.

"Leave her, she slept in Hannah's house" my mum said, attempting to defend me.

"is that what she told you? This little liar. that my police friend i went to see at the station this morning told me that he saw Ella with a boy, driving around town at 4 a.m this morning. I'm very sure she slept with that boy."

My heart skipped a beat, that police officer definitely saw me. He was speaking the truth.

"Ella is that true?" My mum asked with a resigned tone. She was almost close to tears.

"it's a lie, i slept in Hannah's house" i replied defensively.

"come and take us to Hannah's house, I ll confront her mum personally" my mum said, dragging my hands towards the door.

As we walked towards the door, i remembered that Hannah's mum wasn't in the house when i slept. I just hoped the entire plan played out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2014
anoda update coming much later.......if my ba3 permits. thanks guyz

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2014
radicalove:
I'm enjoying every bit of d story, I didn't believe it when I dreamt about this story last night....it's really a wonderful write-up.

thanks

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by MrTeymee(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Frosh!!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2014
odufanabasa:

babe calm down, it all part of d fun.....grin

aipete and crocz ah c una

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by valmunich(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Damn! This suspense!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2014
^^^lolz cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2014
O'ga oo, nice one dicefrost...keep 'em coming
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Anxiously waitn for the next episode......... More strength to ur hand............. Lolz
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Princesschi:
O'ga oo, nice one dicefrost...keep 'em coming

And where is my music?...you promised, your words were "anytime you are ready"...now I'm ready grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ssphobia(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
dicefrost, u r nominated for the naira land award winning for the year.
this write up deserve award.........more greece to or elbow.
still following plzzzzzzz
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

And where is my music?...you promised, your words were "anytime you are ready"...now I'm ready grin

come and get it
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Datsme: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
I m enjoying ds especially d suspense part
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by philismary(f): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dicefrost, you are not only a great writer,you are also handsome.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
philismary:
Dicefrost, you are not only a great writer,you are also handsome.[color=#990000][/color]

awwwww thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Princesschi:

come and get it

Where should I come?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
dicefrost:

awwwww thank you smiley

Fame is good...even dicefrost already get 'em rolling over grin cheesy cool
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abeg i need your co- operation oh. I'm going for Miss Nairaland and i want you to vote for me. And please i dont know how to send my picture through gmail, who can help me please
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Where should I come?

my house
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Princesschi:

my house

shocked shocked shocked

What's the address grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Abeg i need your co- operation oh. I'm going for Miss Nairaland and i want you to vote for me. And please i dont know how to send my picture through gmail, who can help me please

Buhahaha...miss what?...hahaha...no offence sweet, that is so not for you...you are too beautiful to contest grin

But do you have long legs?

3 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Buhahaha...miss what?...hahaha...no offence sweet, that is so not for you...you are too beautiful to contest grin

But do you have long legs?
Lolz. Yes, i have a long leg, am slim too with a little curve
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:

Can I see a pic? grin
Consider this as audition grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:

Going through ur comment...I'm confused; how many long legs did you say u have again?...ur post says "one", I'm baffled...who on earth has one long leg? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.