Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (173071 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Going through ur comment...I'm confused; how many long legs did you say u have again?...ur post says "one", I'm baffled...who on earth has one long leg? grin
Lolz, two legs
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Lolz, two legs

So how about the pic?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ddooskie(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Going through ur comment...I'm confused; how many long legs did you say u have again?...ur post says "one", I'm baffled...who on earth has one long leg? grin
grin badt guy!cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

So how about the pic?
Check my profile
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by temian(f): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
U guys ar smtin else

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Check my profile

Lord save me shocked!...ok, I have a confession...I was hoping to see a lady in bikini but no what I saw to my amazement is a "cocoa butterfly" grin

We have a long way to go if we are going to model you into a contestant...1st, you can quit crossing ur legs like Jimmy Severide ..70's
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Lord save me shocked!...ok, I have a confession...I was hoping to see a lady in bikini but no what I saw to my amazement is a "cocoa butterfly" grin

We have a long way to go if we are going to model you into a contestant...1st, you can quit crossing ur legs like Jimmy Severide ..70's
Ehn en? I look like cocoa butterfly abi. Okay o, what else
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
radicalove:
I'm enjoying every bit of d story, I didn't believe it when I dreamt about this story last night....it's really a wonderful write-up.

re u sure u re not still sleeping? PLS wake up
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
temian:
U guys ar smtin else

Ma'am...guest?
Looks like its ur first comment on here...

Anyways, ur beauty is something to behold *bows*
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Abeg i need your co- operation oh. I'm going for Miss Nairaland and i want you to vote for me. And please i dont know how to send my picture through gmail, who can help me please

I ll vote 4 u, purely out of sentiment though......but gud luck beating d likes of marieolae nd co
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Ehn en? I look like cocoa butterfly abi. Okay o, what else

No no...sweetie, look on the bright side...cocoa is a very good looking fruit and butterflies are such gentle creatures...and they are beautiful, only that you are undermining their beauty

Moreover, beauty doesn't always count in a beauty contest...especially when you are in constant touch with the judges grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
dicefrost dey view comments with us...better go & update
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

my o my!easy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

No no...sweetie, look on the bright side...cocoa is a very good looking fruit and butterflies are such gentle creatures...and they are beautiful, only that you are undermining their beauty

Moreover, beauty doesn't always count in a beauty contest...especially when you are in constant touch with the judges grin
Ok mo ti gbo. Ki la tun fe se bayi
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
my o my!easy

Those are just honest truth...I think the young lady knows it now and takes it as a compliment

But you are sure good to go in that contest grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:

Next...ur head tie, reminds me so much of my grandma...lots of emotions you are bringing back for me now *sobbing*

Ok *wipeTears*...that gown is beautiful but it the kind you wear to a 2yrs old birthday...so you can do something about that too

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
dicefrost:

I ll vote 4 u, purely out of sentiment though......but gud luck beating d likes of marieolae nd co
Tanx jawe darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Next...ur head tie, reminds me so much of my grandma...lots of emotions you are bringing back for me now *sobbing*

Ok *wipeTears*...that gown is beautiful but it the kind you wear to a 2yrs old birthday...so you can do something about that too
Lolz, cnt stp laffin. Abeg, k lemme change it again
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
This thread don turn another thing,lolz.....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Lolz, cnt stp laffin. Abeg, k lemme change it again

And that ur sandals...looks like it's dated back to Rome 120BC

You can change that too!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

And that ur sandals...looks like it's dated back to Rome 120BC

You can change that too!
E se sir. What about my new pics, tun wa nkan mi so o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
E se sir. What about my new pics, tun wa nkan mi so o

Good Lord!...now that's gorgeous...who says you cannot compete?!...let's go dia!!!

But one concern thou, some of those bad a*s girls with highly modified pic may be the goosebump...but hey, no qualms...you are a natural my dear
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
This thread don turn another thing,lolz.....

Compliments of dicefrost grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Good Lord!...now that's gorgeous...who says you cannot compete?!...let's go dia!!!

But one concern thou, some of those bad a*s girls with highly modified pic may be the goosebump...but hey, no qualms...you are a natural my dear
What else bayi cos i dont use earring even there z no hole there gan, i dont use trousers, only little makeup, so am i fit for the smtin?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
What else bayi cos i dont use earring even there z no hole there gan, i dont use trousers, only little makeup, so am i fit for the smtin?

Never mind...you all good!
Did you nominate urself already or should I nominate you grin

But do you understand that only one pic will not do?...and whenever you want to upload a pic, you will do well to run it through me first before you make people laff to dia death

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Never mind...you all good!
Did you nominate urself already or should I nominate you grin
Have done that, my only probs z dat i was tld to send my pics to one gmail and my original phone z faulty so have bn trying to send it 2ru diz 1 bt d smtin z nt going
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

shocked shocked shocked

What's the address grin

where u at nw?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Have done that, my only probs z dat i was tld to send my pics to one gmail and my original phone z faulty so have bn trying to send it 2ru diz 1 bt d smtin z nt going

Eh ya...donno how I can help...keep trying sweetie
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Princesschi:

where u at nw?

2hrs 30mins drive from my point to Abj...so what's up? grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:

Eh ya...donno how I can help...keep trying sweetie
I shld cawi my cwoss abi, okay o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by temian(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
I actually joined coz of d story.tnx.9c meetin u

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.