Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko (56081 Views)

New APC Headquarters At Isale Eko (Photo) / JUST IN! 4 Dead As Political Thugs Clash At Isale Eko On Lagos Island / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
cryptic:

Apply for a job here: http://ojp.me/apply. You can earn as much as 5k per day.

You gave me a link to an auction site. How can i earn money when i don't have products to sell? Can you tell me more?
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Ladybluecash(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

This has nothing to do with religion you goat
. Den tell us wat it is abt cow. because pple lik u av refused to call a spade a spade dat is y nigeria is doomed. Bt God pass una
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2014
looking4job:

You gave me a link to an auction site. How can i earn money when i don't have products to sell? Can you tell me more?
it is not just an auction site.It is a site that enables busnesses to own stores online free. They require the services of ESOS(electronic sales officers) when u apply, you will get a mail immediately with details about the job. U can also work from your home.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by hilariousdammie(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Gej came to lagos on saturday and he claim lives sad sad sad
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Gbawe: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2014
bossmini84: I can confidently say the yourba christians would neva vote buhari its only in osun that buhari wld get a landslide victory ekiti and ondo wld be for GEJ lagos and ogun wld be shared.

Look at this prejudiced impostor pretending to speak for Yorubas. We are Christians in my Surulere household and many of us would vote for Buhari currently. Mr.Fake Yoruba, If some Yorubas will have a problem with Buhari it will not be because of religion. Ogbeni, take your fake talk elsewhere. You are fooling no one when you cannot even properly decipher something common to all Yorubas. Another dishonest Jonathanian talking nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Gbawe:

Look at this prejudiced impostor pretending to speak for Yorubas. We are Christians in my Surulere household and many of us would vote for Buhari currently. Mr.Fake Yoruba, If some Yorubas will have a problem with Buhari it will not be because of religion. Ogbeni, take your fake talk elsewhere. You are fooling no one when you cannot even properly decipher something common to all Yorubas. Another dishonest Jonathanian talking nonsense.

Why wasting time?

Dude is purely an impostor that deserves no attention.

@post

The politicians and elders should rein in on the guys before this matter spread to other parts of Lagos...which will happen if not control now.

4 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by asoebi(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Orikinla: [size=18pt]"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
~ Revelation 12:12 (KJ21)[/size]

God Bless you sir for this verse you quoted. Even he the devil, knows that his time frame is almost elapsed.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2014
cryptic: it is not just an auction site.It is a site that enables busnesses to own stores online free. They require the services of ESOS(electronic sales officers) when u apply, you will get a mail immediately with details about the job. U can also work from your home.

I cant find a link to apply. All i see register and login. I'm confused
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
cryptic: it is not just an auction site.It is a site that enables busnesses to own stores online free. They require the services of ESOS(electronic sales officers) when u apply, you will get a mail immediately with details about the job. U can also work from your home.

This is what i get when i click on your link:

Oops!, you just tried visiting a link that is non-existent on Ojaplace! Kindly use the resources below to search our database

404 - Resource Not Found!
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2014
looking4job:

I cant find a link to apply. All i see register and login. I'm confused

Apply here sir: http://ojp.me/apply

The link to apply is not on the site because only few selected people are needed. Fill the form and a representative will get back to you.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2014
looking4job:

Thanks for your concern. I tried sending u a PM but I'm having problems with it. Pls send me an email via my email address and I will attach the CV to you.
Okay bro
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2014
cryptic:

Apply here sir: http://ojp.me/apply

The link to apply is not on the site because only few selected people are needed. Fill the form and a representative will get back to you.

Done. Thank you
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Venchy: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wow this is what the BIG FAT CAT Politicians running Nigeria love to see while their families are living a cool life, good education abroad, better jobs and good home.

I am devastated to see this happening but what will this guys Offer to their constituency or local government when they are elected other than stealing public fund, vicious circle.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
MayorofLagos:

.....your Biafran goons, armed with guns and bullets, failed to capture an ordinary radio broadcasting station, and this in 2014, not 1970.....where will you get the confidence and swagger to do damage in Lagos?

Your blood will be substituted for goat sacrifice to our 401 gods. Shioor!! grin

If anything violent happens accross nigeria now,if "all man" answers his father's name,you guys are the least prepared.All you got are area boys and agberos that waylays innocent and hard working citizens on the streets of lagos for pittance.Biafra fought against nigeria,britain and other sadistic european powers,not the yorubas.If it were to be just yorubas,it would have been a walk over for them and lagos would have been a conquered territory of biafran by now.

I am not an advocate of war,but some people are not just worth staying alive at the expense of the innocent and limited resources.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by BOAR: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
redsun:

[s]If anything violent happens accross nigeria now,if "all man" answers his father's name,you guys are the least prepared.All you got are area boys and agberos that waylays innocent and hard working citizens on the streets of lagos for pittance.Biafra fought against nigeria,britain and other sadistic european powers,not the yorubas.If it were to be just yorubas,it would have been a walk over for them and lagos would have been a conquered territory of biafran by now.

I am not an advocate of war,but some people are not just worth staying alive at the expense of the innocent and limited resources.[/s]

Full of fury and empty braggadocio, signifying nothing.

Let Nigeria explode first. I can imagine Ifesinachi, ABC and other transporters salivating and rubbing their palms together in anticipation of the kill they would make. grin cheesy

Pay per head to Headbridge OSHA will be 50k.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
BOAR:

Let Nigeria explode first. I can imagine Ifesinachi, ABC and other transporters salivating and rubbing their palms together in anticipation of the kill they would make. grin cheesy

Pay per head to Headbridge OSHA will be 50k.
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by BOAR: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jakpon: cheesycheesycheesy

We know how they run and do mass exodus at the slightest sign of trouble, but they will rant on Internet all day.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
BOAR:

We know how they run and go into mass exodus at the slightest sign of trouble, but they will rant on Internet all day.
We'v forewarned them to stay out of SW politics.
I remeber Oso Abiola and how they fled back to iboland packed inside J4 buses during the June 12 crisis

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
The

BOAR:
We know how they run and do mass exodus at the slightest sign of trouble, but they will rant on Internet all day.

You tend to mistake rioting and looting thugs with militancy. When the real thing happens,all those area boys will remember their villages they run from for fear of witches. That is how sophiscated you guys are,you hardly remembers where your original villages are and are stuck in Lagos as so-called lagosians because you are too primitively minded to dwell in your fathers land for fear of ilusive witches,grannies and bablawos. Instead you prefer to roam the streets in of lagos as people without village squares,without ordinances and harassing innocent Nigerians.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by BOAR: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
redsun: The

You tend to mistake rioting and looting thugs with militancy. When the real thing happens,all those area boys will remember their villages they run from for fear of witches. That is how sophiscated you guys are,you hardly remembers where your original villages are and are stuck in Lagos as so-called lagosians because you are too primitively minded to dwell in your fathers land for fear of ilusive witches,grannies and bablawos. Instead you prefer to roam the streets in of lagos as people without village squares,without ordinances and harassing innocent Nigerians.

Lmao.

Did I tell you I live in Lagos? What are you ranting about? In my part of the country, I don't need to run to Lagos before finding fulfillment like your people.

So swerve away into the lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by christejames(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
molas02:
Y costomizn umbrella? Dt b sentimented,
sorry about, actually meant gift items.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by christejames(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
yinkarh187: nice post though i feel its quite irrelevant postin it here...u can barely find any educated youth involved in thuggery its only d illitrates (if only they will hear)
thanks bro, its left for us (the literates) to pass the message across to the illiterates. Thanks again!
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by christejames(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
ALISMILE: Nigerians!We alws think we re wise and smart but we re some of the slowest poke on earth!We re some of the most foolish set of pple. While d children of d politicians re protected abroad,here we allow the politicians to use us as tools to hussle for their pockets,as political thugs, making more money to finance their children continues stay abroad. And we will say we re smart.
its not all Nigerian youth, can you say that u are not smart? ...we all have a role to play in this drama of Nigeria transformation. Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Koolherc(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
thwarrior72: When such people die, I don't have any atom of feeling or sympathy for them. Muslims in lagos should ask themselves some salient questions, why always them?,what did they see or gain in thugish life?. Why do they populate & make up 90% of tout and miscreant in lagos & SW?

this head has no atom of sense in it.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by MayorofLagos(m): 3:06am On Sep 24, 2014
redsun:

If anything violent happens accross nigeria now,if "all man" answers his father's name,you guys are the least prepared. All you got are area boys and agberos that waylays innocent and hard working citizens on the streets of lagos for pittance.Biafra fought against nigeria,britain and other sadistic european powers,not the yorubas.If it were to be just yorubas,it would have been a walk over for them and lagos would have been a conquered territory of biafran by now.

I am not an advocate of war,but some people are not just worth staying alive at the expense of the innocent and limited resources.

Lmao....we are on our land if it ever gets to a point where "ALL MAN ANSWERS HIS FATHER'S NAME" as you put it. Ibo is in other people's land. So who do you think is least prepared and most vulnerable if violence breaks loose across Nigeria?

Those agberos and area boys have been raised and ennabled purposely for a mission. If you are scared of them in a politically restive environment guess how far we can unchain them when the politics become turbulent.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by eckersley: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
2buff:

You would be better served also actually stating how you could best be used in a business.
A job can be anything, including packing shyt.

Please be specific. All the best.

Hy 2buff. Welcome back to NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Court Sacks Omo-Agege, Great Ogboru, Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.