Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko (56098 Views)

New APC Headquarters At Isale Eko (Photo) / JUST IN! 4 Dead As Political Thugs Clash At Isale Eko On Lagos Island / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2014
emmatok:

How did you become Yoruba overnight.
Everybody is claiming to be Yoruba these days

Fool did I eva claim otherwise
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 12:04am On Sep 23, 2014
emmatok:

How did you become Yoruba overnight.
Everybody is claiming to be Yoruba these days
The thing tire me o my brother.

Every cat and dog now wants to become a Yoruba.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Jakpon: If you are Yoruba, then you are an Omo Ale.
When did you see Yorubas fighting each other because of religion? Do you want to tell me that you dont have relatives or friends who are moslems? Do you relate with them based on their religion?

Ashiere, Olori bushan !

Eron oko did I eva say yourbas fight demslves ova religion. I said buhari and that's the truth. I for one know non of my family members would vote him.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Jakpon: ... And does this change the fact that kwashiorkor and starvation finished your miserable grand parents off in biafra.

Dont worry, all you f'latheaded ibo bastard will soon be chased back to Biafra. Biafra is your home and thats where you are going to

putz !

That all you guys do,you harass and extort hard working Nigerians in their land and claim you own Lagos. Just like all the street gangsters in american and all the nook and cronies of the world where deprived people dewlls.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2014
redsun:
The crap you'v just spewed now doesnt change the fact that kwashiorkor and starvation finished ibos off when they went to biafra and very soon you lot would be chased back there

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Those people keep taunting and goading us.

Someday they shall get what they are praying for.

So they did in Kano till Hausas started killing them.

2015 is near. They should keep making enemies for themselves.

Dem sabi make enemies for themselves.

Na wa.

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2014
bossmini84:
eranko ni iyalaya mi. Obo iyalaya mi run fun igbe. Oko baba mi ti jera. Epon baba mi ti fo
Okay. Pele ti e

6 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Jakpon: The crap you'v just spewed now doesnt change the fact that kwashiorkor and starvation finished ibos off when they went to biafra and very soon you lot would be chased back there

You don't have that advantage anymore. Nigerian army can hardly curtail slippers wearing bandits(bokoharam) at moment,talkless of an organised group with stockpile of ammunitions.

Lagos will be over an in a matter hours with your cutlasses and babalawo charms in defence and no Nigerian army in sight.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2014
redsun:
Look at how kwashiorkor and starvation dealt with your miserable grand parents at biafra when we refused to send them onions, pepper, milk, beaf, beans etc. Must you beg us for food?

Igbos are beggers

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Jakpon: Look at how kwashiorkor and starvation dealt with your miserable grand parents at biafra when we refused to send them onions, pepper, milk, beaf, beans etc. Must you beg us for food?
Igbos are beggers

Do know where the food items you mentioned are grow? Non are grown in your area,you can boast of is the an and maybe cocoa that could be easily replicated in other parts the country. You don't have nothing,all you have are other Nigerians from other parts that makes your world tick.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2014
redsun:

... .
It still doesnt change the fact that kwarshiorkor and starvation finished you off in biafra

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 1:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Jakpon: It still doesnt change the fact that kwarshiorkor and starvation finished you off in biafra

It shows how sad you are forsuch pictures to make you happy. It show you are a born scum that sings praises to gangsters like tinubu for a living.

They are part of the spoils of war,nothing to be ashamed of. The important thing is to live to fight another day with different strategies. And believe,it is a new world and a different ball game all together. Don't deceive yourself to think there is Nigeria to save your ass in case of another outbreak,you will be on your own for sure and I don't see much you can do with cutlasses, den guns and charms. I don't see much area boys can do either,they are too indiscipline and uncultured to fight a war.

4 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by anonimi: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: He was there for only 18 months but in that time--- EVEN WITH WORLDWIDE SANCTIONS--- his first act was to pay off $50million debt racked up by the Second Republic made up of Shagari, Ekwueme, Dikko and co. That ensured that for the first time in Nigeria's history---because they did not owe Western Nations---her citizens were no longer slaves... at least for 18months he was in charge of the country.

Your country was also cleaner and the people more disciplined and sane like developed countries. I know, I know... you cant fathom that its possible for people not to run wild like animals instead of waiting in line to get serviced, or to not sh*it and pee in public like wild hyenas. Well, between 1983-1985, your country was on the path to greatness.

If anyone was in doubt of your cluelessness from the earlier you just removed any remaining doubt.
If simply owing is enslavement, Dangote [for example] must be a multiple slave going by your senseless logic angry

Buhari made us do a job that LGAs are already paid by us to do- environmental cleaning of our COMMON/PUBLIC spaces- yet you commend him for that
Chai, why are we such MUMUS shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by adebayo111: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2014
thwarrior72: When such people die, I don't have any atom of feeling or sympathy for them. Muslims in lagos should ask themselves some salient questions, why always them?,what did they see or gain in thugish life?. Why do they populate & make up 90% of tout and miscreant in lagos & SW?
what av muslim got to do with this discussion, same way u should ask why the xtians in the east are kidnappers.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:15am On Sep 23, 2014
anonimi:

If anyone was in doubt of your cluelessness from the earlier you just removed any remaining doubt.
If simply owing is enslavement, Dangote [for example] must be a multiple slave going by your senseless logic angry

Buhari made us do a job that LGAs are already paid by us to do- environmental cleaning of our COMMON/PUBLIC spaces- yet you commend him for that
Chai, why are we such MUMUS shocked

How old are you? How many of your original brain cells still remain because you sound like a loonie.

Buhari made you do a job LGA's are already paid for? Ok, cool. Are your LGA's not getting paid today: WHY IS THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA LOOKING LIKE ONE GIANT PIG STY, you filthy animal?

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by IYANGBALI: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2014
@ op where are the graphic pictures now?mtcheeeew
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by IYANGBALI: 2:22am On Sep 23, 2014
EmoBoy: Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef
which picture?me I no see any picture o
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by cuteboy2: 2:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Tintinix: Is the Party PDP or APC?

This is internal APC power struggle
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by cuteboy2: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2014
hilariousdammie:
PDP

APC thugs eliminating each other in Isale Eko
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by securi: 3:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Shaking my head, so much hatred in this forum even among the educated ones, so sad. Are we really meant to be together with this thick hatred in the atmosphere? Smh
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by MayorofLagos(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2014
redsun:

You don't have that advantage anymore. Nigerian army can hardly curtail slippers wearing bandits(bokoharam) at moment,talkless of an organised group with stockpile of ammunitions.

Lagos will be over an in a matter hours with your cutlasses and babalawo charms in defence and no Nigerian army in sight.

.....your Biafran goons, armed with guns and bullets, failed to capture an ordinary radio broadcasting station, and this in 2014, not 1970.....where will you get the confidence and swagger to do damage in Lagos?

Your blood will be substituted for goat sacrifice to our 401 gods. Shioor!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by MayorofLagos(m): 5:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Chinom:

Is'nt that exactly what i'm saying. NO BODY IS SAFE. The Yorubas the least. So please i urge all you people from Osun, Ondo,Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun not to incite or instigate any problem for the sake of the Indigenous Lagosians. When the rage starts, you will leave them and run to your villages in the SW. They have no where else to go.

lmao....Lagos has raged many times over the past twenty years, where were you?

Each time it was Ibo that fled! Do I need to go in OPC archive and shed light on your cowardice?

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by olasha1(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2014
fluteman:
U still don't get it, do you?.....our mentality is different from urs, u will never be able to divide Yorubas with religion.

Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).moreover, touts and thugs abound in every region. I served in Anambra, and I've never felt so insecure like I did in Onitsha, with ibo thugs snatching things in full glare and in the open. The north has its multitude of street urchins, ever ready to pounce in any upheaval.

The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest

waooh! well said,explained and analysed...when it comes to thugery and all that u mentioned ...Anambra is d headquater of all..i served there and cnt 4get my upiweka experience so room
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by itsIYKE(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

Ewure,

What stops you from contesting?

Contest nah!

Shebi Yoruba are cowards abi? Oya kontesti nah!

Your bodi go tell you.

Kontesti and stop speaking turenci.

Ewure Omo Irankiran.

Eran Ibon Ni Gbogbo Yin, Ibon Lo De Ma Pa Gbogbo Yin.

O Dami Loju.

Kontesti ooooooo

Olofo.
oga I don't speak pig Latin,.....
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Samakinr:
Pm your CV to me and let's see if it falls within my specialty

Thanks for your concern. I tried sending u a PM but I'm having problems with it. Pls send me an email via my email address and I will attach the CV to you.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by anonimi: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

How old are you? How many of your original brain cells still remain because you sound like a loonie.

Buhari made you do a job LGA's are already paid for? Ok, cool. Are your LGA's not getting paid today: WHY IS THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA LOOKING LIKE ONE GIANT PIG STY, you filthy animal?

Because Buhari's clueless legacy has entrenched itself in the lazy brains of the LGA officials and MUMU citizens like you.

Do the citizens of European & North American cities & towns clean their own gutters, roads, streets, parks etc or they have 'lucky' Nigerians working well paid LGA jobs do it for the community

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
anonimi:

Because Buhari's clueless legacy has entrenched itself in the lazy brains of the LGA officials and MUMU citizens like you.

Do the citizens of European & North America clean their own gutters, roads, streets, parks etc or they have 'lucky' Nigerians working well paid LGA jobs do it for the community
Wow, look at what being born and raised in a chaotic society has done to this clown's thought process.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Melahou(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2014
EmoBoy: Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef

my friend go and sit down..
its people like you that will demand for pictures or you wont believe
now you have seen pictures and you are complaining

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Melahou(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
EmoBoy:

We are both on different lanes. My questions are beyond the pictures on the thread but about typical nigerian behavior concerning dead and bloodied bodies.

why not go and tell that to CNN
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Slylee: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Is he fighting in name of party or what. Coward

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / #riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.