Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko (56100 Views)

New APC Headquarters At Isale Eko (Photo) / JUST IN! 4 Dead As Political Thugs Clash At Isale Eko On Lagos Island / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ALISMILE(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
christejames: When would Nigerian youths learn that violence has never been solution to any problem? Those that we are killing and maiming ourselves for have their own children which are well protected (mostly not in the country) and here we are killing ourselves all because of a bag of rice, beans, fufu or just for a politically customized umbrella. Nigerian youths we are more than those stuffs, lets say no to violence. Politics is not a do or die affair, when the current leaders leave office even if we don't occupy their vacant positions we should be optimistic that our coming generation (children) would occupy it. ...rest in peace to the victim!
Nigerians!We alws think we re wise and smart but we re some of the slowest poke on earth!We re some of the most foolish set of pple. While d children of d politicians re protected abroad,here we allow the politicians to use us as tools to hussle for their pockets,as political thugs, making more money to finance their children continues stay abroad. And we will say we re smart.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dokunbam(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
2015 here we come.
Why pple killing eachother embarassed

Its gonna be bloody, like Rambo first blood
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by jkendy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Are these guys (poliTRICians) worth dying for?
It's a shame how youths are refusing to be cultured in this 21st century.
His own son is involved........ datz hw it ought to b
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
coded80: Am sure apc is playing politics with this killing they actually killed d man just to blackmail obanikoro.both apc and pdp are useless set of people

Listen to yourself.

Too Badt.

Too Badt.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Baddo, baddest guy ever liveth is coming soon. Watch out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by tempest01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Road to a bloody 2015
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by yinkarh187(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
christejames: When would Nigerian youths learn that violence has never been solution to any problem? Those that we are killing and maiming ourselves for have their own children which are well protected (mostly not in the country) and here we are killing ourselves all because of a bag of rice, beans, fufu or just for a politically customized umbrella. Nigerian youths we are more than those stuffs, lets say no to violence. Politics is not a do or die affair, when the current leaders leave office even if we don't occupy their vacant positions we should be optimistic that our coming generation (children) would occupy it. ...rest in peace to the victim!
nice post though i feel its quite irrelevant postin it here...u can barely find any educated youth involved in thuggery its only d illitrates (if only they will hear)

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by eluquenson(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
coded80: Am sure apc is playing politics with this killing they actually killed d man just to blackmail obanikoro.both apc and pdp are useless set of people
No, the guy is one of the tough APC thug in island, he was killed by PDP thugs, its a done deal
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by arabbunkum: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wild Wild West

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Azeez ashake?
All my life on the island, I never hrd of that name
Why does this happen when election is near ehn, I rem same thing some yrs back, I crept home ni
Comin back frm work and dang it started
Na God say mk my mama be good person, I for don get big scar
Terrible
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ak4God(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
fluteman:
U still don't get it, do you?.....our mentality is different from urs, u will never be able to divide Yorubas with religion.

Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).moreover, touts and thugs abound in every region. I served in Anambra, and I've never felt so insecure like I did in Onitsha, with ibo thugs snatching things in full glare and in the open. The north has its multitude of street urchins, ever ready to pounce in any upheaval.

The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest

My brother dont mind them jare,some people re used to dis "Yorubas re cowards"but when the gbege go start,they ll know who is truelly a coward.Dont take people "s hospitality for stupidity.Shikena!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by tjfulloption(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
cry it's sad when brothers fight for a crown which will fall and brake, it's more sadden when brothers kill brothers in a ruthless show of shame.

r.i.p to the deads
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ndiuwa: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Now he is dead! PDP or APC who cares..be wise those that 're still breathing
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by LyfeJennings(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
dytbabe: Azeez ashake?
All my life on the island, I never hrd of that name
Why does this happen when election is near ehn, I rem same thing some yrs back, I crept home ni
Comin back frm work and dang it started
Na God say mk my mama be good person, I for don get big scar
Terrible

U stay on the island and U never hear of Ashake Unacceptable,Unbelievable!!!!!! I stay on the Island,not even Isale Eko o and I think I'm one of the few young elites of Island and I come across the name so much.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U stay on the island and U never hear of Ashake Unacceptable,Unbelievable!!!!!! I stay on the Island,not even Isale Eko o and I think I'm one of the few young elites of Island and I come across the name so much.

Ehn that's u na
Is it every name I will know ni
I hrd of Sego, I have even seen his poster
Ur own cup of tea to know every name of thug
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=18pt]"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
~ Revelation 12:12 (KJ21)[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by thwarrior72: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
fluteman:
U still don't get it, do you?.....our mentality is different from urs, u will never be able to divide Yorubas with religion.

Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).moreover, touts and thugs abound in every region. I served in Anambra, and I've never felt so insecure like I did in Onitsha, with ibo thugs snatching things in full glare and in the open. The north has its multitude of street urchins, ever ready to pounce in any upheaval.

The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest
Who's trying to divide sw along religious line?...where did I infer that in my earlier post? I made my point based on the experience gathered in many years of living in sw.

Yea, no society is without miscreant, ills and vices, but the rate at wich sw muslim tend to dominate in these areas is quite alarming, to say the least.

And...did I hear u say in sw u kill for politics?, where then lies the the political sagacity and seudo sophistication been bandied by u guys?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by eluquenson(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Ehn that's u na
Is it every name I will know ni
I hrd of Sego, I have even seen his poster
Ur own cup of tea to know every name of thug
If you hear SEGO, then you suppose hear ASHAKE as he's the right man of SEGO. Now the game has just begun as more scores will roll. grin

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
CocoaMerchant:

Listen to yourself.

Too Badt.

Too Badt.
what is bad there?have been hearing noise since Morning by apc dat koro sent his thug to kill d man
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by philip0906(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
election neva begin dem don dey kpuf themselves. . .sickos
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
eluquenson:
If you hear SEGO, then you suppose hear ASHAKE as he's the right man of SEGO. Now the game has just begun as more scores will roll. grin

Ashake ko
Ashesi ni

Now I know him
Ashake was Segos right hand
Ko?

Thugs
Thuggery
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by eluquenson(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Ashake ko
Ashesi ni

Now I know him
Ashake was Segos right hand
Ko?

Thugs
Thuggery
Smh
When you hear ashake shey kin sha, run for your dear life...mehn Ghetto life is fun.
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
tokunboh:

What kind of job are you looking for? What is the highest qualification that you have. Sorry for the questions but it would be nice to know what you are really looking for.

U want him to replace ashake?

Sorry for the questions bt it wld be nice to know the kind of job u have for him/her

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by scribble: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
koro's no 1 thug
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
eluquenson: When you hear ashake shey kin sha, run for your dear life...mehn Ghetto life is fun.
grin cheesy

:O shocked
shocked :O
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
coded80: what is bad there?have been hearing noise since Morning by apc dat koro sent his thug to kill d man

They are all thugs, the willing tools in the hands of the politicians, agreed.

Yet, the man was killed by PDP thugs. Ashake was APC until his death.

Now APC thugs are retaliating.

PDP started the killings not other way round.

Magana yakare walahi.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ajebuter(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=EmoBoy]Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef[/quote

I don't mean to antagonise you, but before horrifying pictures or videos are shown to readers, it is always preceeded by a warning called GRAPHIC, VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVICED. With that , viewers will decide if they want to watch or not. That has also been indicated at the beginning of this news. Check pls.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by aremed(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy: Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef

showing facts....ar you vomitin already or scared to sleep?
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
So Azeez-ashake no get ayeta (native bullet proof) and em go be politricks thug? undecided

He who live with gun inside em house...

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by klown00: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Smh at leaders of tomorrow
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by tbabstobadt(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.