Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko (56104 Views)

New APC Headquarters At Isale Eko (Photo) / JUST IN! 4 Dead As Political Thugs Clash At Isale Eko On Lagos Island / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by kakakent: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=ak4God]

My brother dont mind them jare,some people re used to dis "Yorubas re cowards"but when the gbege go start,they ll know who is truelly a coward.Dont take people "s hospitality for stupidity.Shikena!![/qu

Pls ethnicity apart what is couragous or brave aboutt this guys that jst wasted their lives bro if u wanna be brave go join the army nd move to sambisa nd serve ur country those guys weda they re yoruba or igbo re jst stupid i(unless there is a victim of circumstance among) I dnt av any probs with the yorubas nd I think its an insult on rational thinking to regard this as bravery we should be telling our youths to do away with this kinda life its not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Olaone1: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
ola6:

Except you are paid then I'll agree with you. If you are not and you are a Lagosian then you probably are not "street". If you know the resentment on the streets of Lagos for APC, you'll not type this. Please leave your APC-centric friends and hit the streets of Lagos to know what's up.

Gbawe, won Yoruba so wi pe; Oba mewa, igba mewa. Tinubu's time in the SW is up except Osun, his home State. undecided
We shall see if this ancient Yoruba proverb is consistent or not. I'll advise you to jump ship now you have the chance.You are intelligent but with the wrong crew... wink

APC will surely surrender Oyo state to another party.

Ajimobi is a goner undecided

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
dytbabe:

U want him to replace ashake?

Sorry for the questions bt it wld be nice to know the kind of job u have for him/her

grin grin grin grin

I have only asked those questions out of true and genuine intentions. In btw, you should let him speak for himself.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Chinom(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Aigbofa:

This is not what I heard from ibos when Fulani cattle herders started getting too comfortable in iboland.

Fulani cattle herders NEVER owned land in Igboland. They were trespassers. Have you forgotten the fight they had with locals in Ondo and Ogun state. Igbos own land in Lagos. I hope you recognize the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
tokunboh:

I have only asked those questions out of true and genuine intentions. In btw, you should let him speak for himself.

Me sef dey find work na
Come help my ministry
grin grin grin
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by suptol(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:
Fulani cattle herders NEVER owned land in Igboland. They were trespassers. Have you forgotten the fight they had with locals in Ondo and Ogun state. Igbos own land in Lagos. I hope you recognize the difference.

According to your logic you don't own iboland any more than they do, why then all the vitriol against them? If they were ibo cattle herders will ibos be up in arms against them? Did you poll them to know whether or not they own lands?
And please don't even say they commit crimes because ibos commit much more crimes in the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Me sef dey find work na
Come help my ministry
grin grin grin

Big madam like you, MD job never dey available smiley
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by emmatok(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

Politics is entirely your business. When it comes to territory, you don't have any f*cking controle over that. The only territory you can claim in Nigeria is the little flat you live in or the plot of land you own in Lagos. Outside that you have no claim to any other piece of territory in Lagos by virtue of just being a Yoruba man. So, stop issueing threats. They are totally empty and baseless. You cannot enforce it anyway. You probably bought your plot of land in Lagos the same way the man from Anambra, Enugu, Edo, Akwa Ibom or Kano bought his. Hence, you have NO special claim by virtue of being Yoruba. Nigeria is still governed by the rule of law. Lagos just happens to be just one state out the 36.

To put it bluntly, you lot can kill each other over politics. When it comes to territory, you could be the one that gets killed. So back off !!

I am 100% sure u don't live in Lagos, because when Lagos start boiling no body is safe.
SO stop hiding behind your keyboard creating trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by dytbabe: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
tokunboh:

Big madam like you, MD job never dey available smiley

MD ke
Abeg find me better jor
*serious mode*
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
emmatok:

I am 100% sure u don't live in Lagos, because when Lagos start boiling no body is safe.

Don't mind the dolt.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:
Look at this accursed ibo b.stard talking about land ownership

do you want us to remind you about how the Ikwere's violently chased you out of Port Harcourt and seized all your abandoned properties?

What of rumuigbo, rumuodara, rumuokoro etc, when are you going to change them back to their original ibo names?

Igbos are losers

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
I can confidently say the yourba christians would neva vote buhari its only in osun that buhari wld get a landslide victory ekiti and ondo wld be for GEJ lagos and ogun wld be shared.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
bossmini84: I can confidently say the yourba christians would neva vote buhari its only in osun that buhari wld get a landslide victory ekiti and ondo wld be for GEJ lagos and ogun wld be shared.
Shut the fvck up. Yorubas are not religious bigot

Yorubas would vote based on the competence of the contester(s) and not on religious sentiment.

Copy that into your thick skull

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Chinom(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
emmatok:

Is'nt that exactly what i'm saying. NO BODY IS SAFE. The Yorubas the least. So please i urge all you people from Osun, Ondo,Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun not to incite or instigate any problem for the sake of the Indigenous Lagosians. When the rage starts, you will leave them and run to your villages in the SW. They have no where else to go.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Chinom(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jakpon: Look at this accursed ibo b.stard talking about land ownership

do you want us to remind you about how the Ikwere's violently chased you out of Port Harcourt and seized all your abandoned properties?

What of rumuigbo, rumuodara, rumuokoro etc, when are you going to change them back to their original ibo names?

Igbos are losers

Ikweres chased noboby away, OBJ and the Nigerian soldiers did. The nation was at war. Besides most of the properties were recovered after the war.

Even Ojukwu got his father's house at Queens drive, Ikoyi back from the Yoruba thief that wanted to steal it. ONE NIGERIA. The rule of law RULES.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

Is'nt that exactly what i'm saying. NO BODY IS SAFE. The Yorubas the least. So please i urge all you people from Osun, Ondo,Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun not to incite or instigate any problem for the sake of the Indigenous Lagosians. When the rage starts, you will leave them and run to your villages in the SW. They have no where else to go.

Like ibos ran to the east in 1993 even when no one was chasing them?
Guy you better face your business. You are a Nigerian you should know the history of your country. If you think anyone will yield an inch to you then you are mistaken.
Respect your host, and be a good neighbor, anything else is asking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:
Elechi Amadi was an Ikwere man that fought against the ibos during the biafra war; Isaac Adaka Boro was an Ijaw man that fought against the ibos during the biafra war.

They fought against the ibos because the igbos are thieves. Ojuku the greedy b.stard wanted to take their Oil and land but he failed after 3millions worthless ibo souls were sent to their early graves.

Igbos have been conquered !

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by emmatok(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

Stop talking ignorantly, if Lagos start boiling today hardly will you see any Yoruba man leave, because they got nowhere to run to, its their land.
But others IBO, Hausa e.t.c always relocate.
Most IBOs trading in Lagos Island(Idumota, adeniji e.t.c) don't live on Lagos Island, most come from Orile amd Mile 2 axis(festac e.t.c)

Lagos Island residents are mostly Yorubas, you can go there on Sunday and see how many IBOs stays on Lagos Island

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by redsun(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sophistication my asss. Where that alpha chimp in the name of ojo madueke?

Just like Italian gangsters in the early 20th century america killing each other over nothing but for positions to loot the public coffers

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ola6: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chinom:

Shakes my head* You know NOTHING!!!

That aside, why are you paranoid? You people just open your mouth and say/type whatever you like on an ANONYMOUS online forum. As long as Nigeria is ONE, yes your land is yours for 99 years after which it can be renewed. If Nigeria is not ONE, then all what you typed down will be the least of your and my worries.

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ola6: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
emmatok:

Stop talking ignorantly, if Lagos start boiling today hardly will you see any Yoruba man leave, because they got nowhere to run to, its their land.
But others IBO, Hausa e.t.c always relocate.
Most IBOs trading in Lagos Island(Idumota, adeniji e.t.c) don't live on Lagos Island, most come from Orile amd Mile 2 axis(festac e.t.c)

Lagos Island residents are mostly Yorubas, you can go there on Sunday and see how many IBOs stays on Lagos Island

Leave that boy. I guess he is paranoid. No need to heighten his paranoia.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
redsun: Sophistication my asss. Where that alpha chimp in the name of ojo madueke?

Just like Italian gangsters in the early 20th century america killing each other over nothing but for positions to loot the public coffers
... And does this change the fact that kwashiorkor and starvation finished your miserable grand parents off in biafra.

Dont worry, all you f'latheaded ibo bastard will soon be chased back to Biafra. Biafra is your home and thats where you are going to

putz !

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ola6: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Olaone1:
APC will surely surrender Oyo state to another party.

Ajimobi is a goner undecided

Before nko? Ajimo wetin? Lol. Even his family's Jagaban cannot save him.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jakpon: Shut the fvck up. Yorubas are not religious bigot

Yorubas would vote based on the competence of the contester(s) and not on religious sentiment.

Copy that into your thick skull
U are highly delusional if u think so. Stupid dog I am also yourba. Ur statment is fallacy of hasty generalization.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by emmatok(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
bossmini84:
U are highly delusional if u think so. Stupid dog I am also yourba. Ur statment is fallacy of hasty generalization.

How did you become Yoruba overnight.
Everybody is claiming to be Yoruba these days

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Jakpon: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
bossmini84:
If you are Yoruba, then you are an Omo Ale.
When did you see Yorubas fighting each other because of religion? Do you want to tell me that you dont have relatives or friends who are moslems? Do you relate with them based on their religion?

Ashiere, Olori bushan !

4 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2014
ola6:

Except you are paid then I'll agree with you. If you are not and you are a Lagosian then you probably are not "street". If you know the resentment on the streets of Lagos for APC, you'll not type this. Please leave your APC-centric friends and hit the streets of Lagos to know what's up.

No, Im not paid. No, I'm not Lagosian. And, No, Im definitely not "street". Nor am I in any way affiliated with any political party in Nigeria. Again, like I said, you clearly know nothing.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by emmatok(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2014
ola6:

Leave that boy. I guess he is paranoid. No need to heighten his paranoia.

Dont mind him, IBO businessmen in Lagos dont like trouble o.
When they smell trouble miles away, they lock their shops and move out.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Redstone(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2014
This is strong. What's coming in 2015?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.