Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko (56051 Views)

New APC Headquarters At Isale Eko (Photo) / JUST IN! 4 Dead As Political Thugs Clash At Isale Eko On Lagos Island / Fashola Inspects Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by hilariousdammie(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Graphic Pics: Fracas In Lagos Island As Popular Politician In Killed

Political campaigns have begun and the first casualty has been recorded in the centre of Lagos politics, the Lagos Island. A popular local politician named Azeez Ashake was shot dead at close range in front of his house at Isale Eko on Saturday September 20th by suspected political thugs.

His son, Usman was also shot but is said to still be alive receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos Island. Azeez Ashake is said to be a strong leader of a particular political group in Lagos Island, and is said to be very influential. His killing caused a lot of chaos in Isale Eko over the weekend, where it's been reported that four people have so far been killed in retaliation for his death. Warning *Graphic pic when you continue*

The police tried over the weekend to restore peace to the area. Several policemen and police patrol vans were deployed to the area, but this didn't stop political thugs from fighting at intervals.

7 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Kingharzyz(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Rest in peace azeez asake ... get well soon usman !!! PDP want lagos by all means!! This blood you're sharing thererisss Godu oooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by eluquenson(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
If you kill a soul with a gun, you will be killed with a gun,
This guy is a serial killer in Lagos Island as he rules some part of the island which cut across idumagbo, adeniji etc He's and APC thug & also the Hitman for SEGO(leader of the axis).

RIP to you

NB: Latest scores now as regards the fracas
APC 2: PDP 4

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by EmoBoy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Collynzo19: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy: Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef
Why do you enjoy viewing them?

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by EmoBoy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:

Who said I did?

8 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by christejames(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
When would Nigerian youths learn that violence has never been solution to any problem? Those that we are killing and maiming ourselves for have their own children which are well protected (mostly not in the country) and here we are killing ourselves all because of a bag of rice, beans, fufu or just for a politically customized umbrella. Nigerian youths we are more than those stuffs, lets say no to violence. Politics is not a do or die affair, when the current leaders leave office even if we don't occupy their vacant positions we should be optimistic that our coming generation (children) would occupy it. ...rest in peace to the victim!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Collynzo19: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy:

Who said I did?
Because the title of the thread is clear enough yet you still clicked on it.
So why are you complaining?

74 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by tyson99(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy:

Who said I did?
Na nose u take see am

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by ElFenomeno1: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dang!
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by hilariousdammie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
help me ask am oooooooooooooo tongue

15 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by EmoBoy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
Because the title of the thread is clear enough yet you still clicked on it.
So why are you complaining?

We are both on different lanes. My questions are beyond the pictures on the thread but about typical nigerian behavior concerning dead and bloodied bodies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Collynzo19: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy:

We are both on different lanes. My questions are beyond the pictures on the thread but about typical nigerian behavior concerning dead and bloodied bodies.
You saw the title and still clicked on it, you have no right to ask any question.

11 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by supersonic(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Asake Azeez: A first class thug.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by soma042(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy:

Why are u twisting the topic now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by gift01: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Another Pawn is taken out. Shamefully he wasn't used as a bait to capture a knight, king or queen but a fellow pawn ate him up. RIP

6 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Political killings undecided
Only a fool would allow him/herself to be used by these greedy politicians that are only after their pockets.

Lagosians should be wise... embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Too bad. Do or die politics.
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by Tintinix: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Is the Party PDP or APC?

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by AONO: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
EmoBoy: Why do you people enjoy showcasing pictures depicting fatality and murder?? What is wrong with nigerians sef
if the guy did not add picture its people like you that will say "pictureoridontbelievei"

34 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by mummyson26(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
more pics from the scene

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by mummyson26(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
More pics from the scene

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by hilariousdammie(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tintinix: Is the Party PDP or APC?
PDP
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by aljharem(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tintinix: Is the Party PDP or APC?

PDP members being killed by APC members .

5 Likes

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by thwarrior72: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
When such people die, I don't have any atom of feeling or sympathy for them. Muslims in lagos should ask themselves some salient questions, why always them?,what did they see or gain in thugish life?. Why do they populate & make up 90% of tout and miscreant in lagos & SW?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by aljharem(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
thwarrior72: When such people die, I don't have any atom of feeling or sympathy for them. Muslims in lagos should ask themselves some salient questions, why always them?,what did they see or gain in tugish life?. Why do they populate & make op 90% of tout and miscreant in lagos & SW?

This has nothing to do with religion you goat

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by thwarrior72: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

Of course it has, quit living in denial undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by BlackTechnology: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

The dead man belongs to which political party

Plz be sincere
Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
it doesn't seems to me that u are well. Didn't u see where he ask u to continue at ur own discretion?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by eluquenson(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The dead man belongs to which political party

Plz be sincere
He's an APC thug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ashake Shot Dead In Isale-Eko by fluteman: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
thwarrior72: Of course it has, quit living in denial undecided

U still don't get it, do you?.....our mentality is different from urs, u will never be able to divide Yorubas with religion.

Yorubas can kill each other over territory, land and politics, but not on religion ( hope you finally realise this).moreover, touts and thugs abound in every region. I served in Anambra, and I've never felt so insecure like I did in Onitsha, with ibo thugs snatching things in full glare and in the open. The north has its multitude of street urchins, ever ready to pounce in any upheaval.

The only thing that can bring out the beast in the southwest is politics and territory, and I hope igbos stay out of it in thier own interest

82 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.