Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? (2993 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Marverick(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
satope1: What would you describe as emotionally needy and desperate?
calling her damm phone everytime(remb u gat other stuff to do),always being d one to initiate a chat on bbm,watzapp only 4 her to reply wit K,always wanting to see her and hang out wit her(remb abscence mks d heart grow fonder),always trying to impress her( I hate dis specifically) ,always giving her eveything she asks for(she's gota work 4 it at times),always always the list goes on and on, last bullet be calm and romantic allryte but don't be a wussie, be a MAN!! cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Chilug(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
AfricanApple: I swear if u be my boyfriend and u no dey romantic, I go dump u. na wetin!!!!! how I go marry person wey go dey dull my spirit for house especially all this football freaks wey like football pass their wives. eeewwwwww

op carry on jare

infact, will u be my boyfriend? I love calm and romantic guys like you sad
If dumping is so easy, dust bin for don dy for next dunpees.
But e hard die.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Marverick: calling her damm phone everytime(remb u gat other stuff to do),always being d one to initiate a chat on bbm,watzapp only 4 her to reply wit K,always wanting to see her and hang out wit her(remb abscence mks d heart grow fonder),always trying to impress her( I hate dis specifically) ,always giving her eveything she asks for(she's gota work 4 it at times),always always the list goes on and on, last bullet be calm and romantic allryte but don't be a wussie, be a MAN!! cool
Calling a girl every hour could be so damn annoying.There's something called 'quality talk'.Call her not more than 3tyms in a day(except something pops up),Call in the morning to knw hw her night went and to wish her a nice day ahead,in the afternoon to knw hw her day's goin and sometimes just to say you luv her,then @nyt where you guy wud talk for like 30mins. All girls luv dat.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chilug:
If dumping is so easy, dust bin for don dy for next dunpees.
But e hard die.
lmao, was just joking anyway but seriously, guys who aren't romantic are turn off for me cos everything will seem boring to me
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Glo4issy(f): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ma boyfriend is not romantic and its annoying most times
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 25, 2014
U dont need to dothat...dat is who you are&just chill..as for me, I love men that are emotional..keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anal Penetration In Marriage - Good or Bad? / What Is Really Happening Here? PICS / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.