Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite (17138 Views)

Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate / Full List Of Elected Governors In Nigeria 2015-2019 / Buhari's Message To Elected Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by donigspain(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Why is Akpabio's name not in the EXCELLENT category?

3 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by DGKN: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Noooo
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by tdayof(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
good ... as in .... he is just good
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by coolvitus(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well to me I have not taking time to compare them oh bt susuwam of benue has perform below espected
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by IAMBREEZY: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
it's none of my business.
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: I don't think Fashola has done better than Akpabio in terms of infrastructural development... My Opinion.

In my school slang :" Akpabio finish work" walahi.

Sagamite, have you been to Uyo, Akwa Ibom? That dude is the best Governor to have grace the circles of Nigeria's political platform.

Nope.

I disagree because Fashola is not just building, he has a comprehensive vision with interconnected projects to achieve the goal.

Akpabio is a typical cretinous gada-building (bridge-building) populist big man who is lucky to be in charge of a far larger and easier naira per capita budget from being an oil state.

A governor that gives musicians 4x4 cars as wedding present and awarded himself a £100m pension while the local university does not have money for research is not a sane man, but the typical useless fcktards we have ruling Nigeria. That can never be "the best Governor to have grace the circles of Nigeria's political platform".

The cretin needs to be shot!

18 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by peziz(f): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Which kind space booking dey happen for here. grin

Edited ** space bookers have finally written something.
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by DisGuy: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
donigspain: Why is Akpabio's name not in the EXCELLENT category?

that was his 2011 rating...this is their final year assessment time

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
temzybabe: Amosun is really trying in Ogun state.

What has he done?

3 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
My state Governor (KOGI) is the worse performing Governor on that list.

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
donigspain: Why is Akpabio's name not in the EXCELLENT category?

Because he is a moronic person that needs to be down-graded to "cretin" in today's ratings!

5 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
kennygee: My state Governor (KOGI) is the worse performing Governor on that list.

Why is he the worst?

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by DisGuy: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Suswan and Ahmed have fallen into the pay salary and dash out money routine

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Akpabio is my best...and I'm not from AKS. Followed by Fashola...

-so T.A went to school? #Adonbelivit#...he is definitely the 'worstest' angry

8 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by zicoraads: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: I don't think Fashola has done better than Akpabio in terms of infrastructural development... My Opinion.

Sagamite, have you been to Uyo, Akwa Ibom? That dude is the best Governor to have grace the circles of Nigeria's political platform.

My sister's 6months old baby would also perform if she becomes the governor in AKS. That state has too much money.

Meanwhile, Gov Suswam is the worst of em all. The guy...I no fit talk I'm mata finish even if I get one whole day.

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Morgan1092: Abia State (d suppose God's own state) has no Governor, so needless to access him. The suppose Gov of d state Thif T. A. Orji has rendered Abia State Hopeless.
#God pls should pld intervene come 2015.
I rest my case

Why?

How?

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by obowunmi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
They are ALL very educated. They were "voted" in.

What they need is better training on governance. They are all doing a good job within the confines of what they have to work with.
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite: Okay
Do you know abt Ogun State Gov, Ibikunle Amosun?
What he did in Ogun State is more than what Fashola did in Lagos btw 2007-2011

3 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
2sexi: FTC things... tears shirts, removes trouser... removes boxers... start dancing shoki...

2 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Why?

How?
people languishing in pains in that state.... nothing has come out from there in over a decade now...

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by wisdom77: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am from Delta, the state has the worst Governor ever. He is just clueless.

2 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Do you know abt Ogun State Gov, Ibikunle Amosun?
What he did in Ogun State is more than what Fashola did in Lagos btw 2007-2011

Tell us what he has done.

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sixix: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
temzybabe: Amosun is really trying in Ogun state.

The hallmark of a good leader - governor is to 'do' and not to 'try' as per his responsibility.
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Why is he the worst?

Have you traveled through that state?
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by yungchop: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite: How have governors performed in the states you know.

Make sure you give sensible reasons for justifying your judgement.

How have they performed considering my earlier analysis:

https://www.nairaland.com/658179/sagamites-analysis-state-governors

arebesola of Osun has an HND!! But he's the best governor in Nigeria! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Lilimax(f): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Most of these Northern Governors are 'itibolibo' embarassed
No offense lipsrsealed
How come majority of them are career civil servants undecided
(My observation though)
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
kennygee:

Have you traveled through that state?
Sagamite aka Lord of the Fucktards is from Ogun state.

4 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
yungchop: arebesola of Osun has an HND!! But he's the best governor in Nigeria! tongue

Nothing wrong with HND, especially for old school guys.

And education is not the be all and end all when we talk about intelligence, competence and good intentions.

I have seen some uneducated people smarter than so called graduates. Talkless of the HND people I have seen that are super smart.

3 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'll give it to Fashola and Akpabio as the best performing governors.

T.A Orji remains the worst followed by ...you guess is as good as mine embarassed
Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Sagamite aka Lord of the Fucktards is from Ogun state.

Okay, I am from Kogi state, The entrance to Lokoja is disgraceful for a state capital

The Government house looks like a haunted house.

The natural resources in Kogi state are wasting away

His hobby is owing Teachers in the state.

Kogi state has an electricity problem

The road net work in the state is terrible (not talking about federal roads)

The state Polytechnic needs renovation.

The list goes on

What has his tenure done to eradicate or even improve Kogi state?

2 Likes

Re: How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite by samplegirl(f): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014

I like it when you said ''have you been to Uyo''. Uyo is a town and Lagos is a state with highest population in the country. Can you imagine what Ikeja will look like if Fash has concentrated his works there? People will say ''if you go to Calabar, if you go to Uyo'' I have never heard them say ''if you go to Akwa Ibom or Cross river''

In all sincerity, Fash is the man.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To FFK: "You Misrepresented Atiku, Your Quote Was Dishonest" / Buhari, Kachikwu At The Signing Of Bilateral Agreement Between Nigeria And Niger / Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.