Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (53335 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by dgregs336(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Passing bye o .na slavery not relationship
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Kash007(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
soldierdollar: Am sure this girl has disgraced all the girls reading this post. grin
They will be like , " are we prostitutes ?" cheesy
Leave the OP, someone has to end the poverty in her life. She might as well title this post, 'kitten for Sale'.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by timilehing(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!
Which law stated that guy must spend on their gf to show love?? We have lazy generation of futureless ladies, they're just dependent in nature with nothing to achieve on their own. What do ladies need sef dat their papa shouldn't buy for dem? wetin dem want wey dem no fit buy for themselves?? A woman should be a asset not a liability.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Toks2008:

This is why i sometimes tend to conclude that all Nigerian ladies are whores and its not about having to stay in brothels.

98% of Nigerian ladies expects some form of compensation from you which is mostly material andonatary simply because both of you are sleeping with each other.

This is mostly prevalent in younger immature ladies while only few matured ones have the normal mindset of mutual satidfaction.

Personally, even though i'm married, i actually look back to my single days and have to almost agree with this guy.

Since when did couples stop having sex just because they liked each other?!! Is Nigeria so bad that a young man cannot like a woman and not be calculating how much she will take when she comes to see him?!! No disrespect to the OP but you truly are symbolic of what the problem is with the young girls in Nigeria is today. (Let us forget that it is the man that will be sweating and risking heart attack while the same woman will be shouting "harder, HARDER!!" )

The reverse is the real horror. Once a man is spending well, they HAVE to sleep with him. I found out that just about 98% of our young girls have a price. Regardless of how beautiful and cultured they might seem, start spending and see their resistance fade like melting butter.

I wonder how it feels to ALWAYS be asking, no, BEGGING for one thing or the other. Money for hair, phone, transport, laptop, ipad, school fees etc. Why not let the guy spend as he sees fit, even if its not enough for you, you can simply move on. Or better still hold yourself till the type of guy you want comes along.

I remember when i was much younger. Once a girl told me 'fine boy', it automatically meant i was getting laid and only needed to spend if i felt like it..Sigh...i feel for our youths..

9 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by timilehing(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
If ladies wants to remain a satellite dish decoder that needs monthly subscription to function well, they must be ready to provide assess to services without network failure

9 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by dokunbam(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry

Nigerians guys don vex

We may or may not have sex i dont care. sad
But seeing it as a favour dey make me angry

For me i dont see it as one, i just see two love birds getting intimate and enjoying it. wink moreover u enjoy it more undecided

Guys the cash we dole out is a favour too not a necessity

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by dalynch(f): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2014
this fowls forget the guys writes test for them, do assignments, does the hard labours, help in gathering group work does it and submit, take them on dates with the last money we have and yet eat garri in the hostel. protect them from bullies, perverts and cultist. now I see this fowls ain't loyal. the least you can do is to bleep. guy cos he is not the only enjoying it. its a two way thing. 98% of our ladies wouldnt be graduates if not for a guy around them[quote][/quote].

U can all be even more dan all u mentioned for all I care. I stand to correct Ur last statement. I med first class in school nd no man was behind my success nd my socalled boy friend den weakly finished with 2:1jst with me by his side. If u can tell Ur self d truth d best students in Ur class back den in schools from primary to tertiary are girls. So pack well pls.
As for nairalander keep propagating premarital sex, but remember deris God oh.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by haibe(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Here is a post I made in the other thread
haibe:
It's not always about se.x. You can be in a relationship
because you love a girl sincerely and wish to marry her.
Whether or not you end up marrying her is a different
issue.
Being in a relationship because of se.x is just being silly, if
it's se.x you want why not go get a call girl For se.x and
forget emotions.

So I will just re frame what was said in the other thread to:

haibe:
It's not always about money. You can be in a relationship
because you love a guy sincerely and wish to marry him.
Whether or not you end up marrying him is a different
issue.
Being in a relationship because of money is just being silly, if it's money you want, why not become a call girl and give sex for money forgetting emotions .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by naijaboiy: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys:
bro its annoying jare.. for instance, i have been off dating for a long time. why? i dont need a gf. i want a fiancee..
wouldnt it be unfortunate if my future fiancee thinks this way?
.. while i am busy trying to gather resources to make our life comfortable before meeting her, whoever she is...
Very unfortunate....i pray you don't meet such a person o

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Kash007(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2014
fairygeh: Honestly this post is disheartening, in as much as I am a lady, I disagree with the op.abeg don't let guys view we ladies like i never chop.if you want to have sex with ur guy please do irrespective of whether he gives you money or not....common,only poor girls or better still pr ostitutes expect money in return for sex. Hard working ladies would never expect to gain money from a relationship except trust, happiness,joy,a long lasting relationship,a home,a family etc
You too get sense. Thanks for this. If the relationship is really based on love, the guy would gladly share all he has got without the girl making it a condition for relationship. It is abt sharing and growing together. Where money and sex is the basis, that is not a relationship. That is prostitution.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by naijaboiy: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2014
dalynch:
U can all be even more dan all u mentioned for all I care. I stand to correct Ur last statement. I med first class in school nd no man was behind my success nd my socalled boy friend den weakly finished with 2:1jst with me by his side. If u can tell Ur self d truth d best students in Ur class back den in schools from primary to tertiary are girls. So pack well pls.
As for nairalander keep propagating premarital sex, but remember deris God oh.
So you mean you didn't gain anything from your so-called boyfriend whilst dating? undecided

@bolded,,you mean you haven't indulged in pre-marital sex? undecided
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by jiorhemen(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2014
@LifeIsGuhd: what do girls gain in a relationship without allowance or money? Girls gain a lot. Among them is sex. Or how else would you experience the heavenly feeling you girls enjoy during sex without a guy? A relationship is without allowance or money is not a parasitic relationship because the girl gains sex. And I never knew that relationships are now a source of income.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Dcaliphate(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Na you give me my pu.nani?? Or boobi??
dont u think its prostitution to be intimate only when u get allowances?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Kash007(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
og2711:

Personally, even though i'm married, i actually look back to my single days and have to almost agree with this guy.

Since when did couples stop having sex just because they liked each other?!! Is Nigeria so bad that a young man cannot like a woman and not be calculating how much she will take when she comes to see him?!! No disrespect to the OP but you truly are symbolic of what the problem is with the young girls in Nigeria is today.

The reverse is the real horror. Once a man is spending well, they HAVE to sleep with him. I found out that just about 98% of our young girls have a price. Regardless of how beautiful and cultured they might seem, start spending and see their resistance fade like melting butter.

I wonder how it feels to ALWAYS be asking, no, BEGGING for one thing or the other. Money for hair, phone, transport, laptop, ipad, school fees etc. Why not let the guy spend as he sees fit, even if its not enough for you, you can simply move on. Or better still hold yourself till the type of guy you want comes along.

I remember when i was much younger. Once a girl told me 'fine boy', it automatically meant i was getting laid and only needed to spend if i felt like it..Sigh...i feel for our youths..
You have said it all.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by xhero: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
Some babes and their myopic reasoning sha!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2014
I truly wanted to read and pass but I just feel I ought to comment directly. First, ladies please get a job or engage in business. In Uni I was selling okrika clothes and shoes. Why have a bf just to beg for things? That's the fastest way to be insulted. Then guys, if a girl asks for money everytime, give her 100yards. But if she asks occasionally, try and help if you can. A cousin of mine dha a gf who he was sleeping with and another he was spending money on. He claimed the one he spent on was "an expensive chick". Meanwhile that expensive chick was getting ready to marry someone else. The other girl he was using wised up and left him. Now she is married. This made me dislike that my cousin 'til today. This whole sex before marriage thing is even wrong but if you must indulge please do it with a clear mind. Ladies, the men aren't ATM. Guys the ladies aren't s3ks toys. Respect each other and live a life you would be proud of in your old age.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2014
they gain slacked kpekus and superglued heart plus wrinkled faces......
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Kash007(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
I understand, someone has to end the poverty in your life. But, be careful the things you post online. I can only imagine the message you are passing to your future daughters should they come across this. Your message is, have sex in return for money. With this kind of mindset, I can tell you are not in a relationship; you are in a situation.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2014
op relationship is not a job opportunity,it is suppose to be symbiotic
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ivanspring(f): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
kilokeys: cry girls, u folks dont get it at all. is this how u reason?
a counter thread clearly stating that

sex.. is to guys as money is to girls?

lemme clear u ignorant pple of ur obvious stewpidity.

guys are innately designed to crave se,x.. more than women
and also NoTE that it is natural for a Man to give and cater for a lady.

so if u r dating a thing that just wants se.x. u r dating a BOY.
thats ur fault.

real MEN give se.x and MOney.
shallow BoYs Pay for Se.x.

stwpid girls endure/enjoy se.x for money
ideal Ladies date for companionship( with or without se,x or money)

Real ladies date serious men with futuristic tendencies ( they date when marriage is in view, and the man is ready)

I think i agree with you. if the couples were matured and truly in love, then the op's question would be very unnecessary. The difference between boys and men; girls and women is too obvious.

If a man truly loves a woman, and she in turn is sincere with him, then he will patiently wait till marriage (if that is what she wants) and this doesn't stop him from taking care of her needs as his woman.

The op's question stems from distrust.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
I seee babes commenting here, after they will form #teamvirgin.Well its a relationship not a job opportunity. Most naija girls seee it as a job opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Kash007(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
CharmO1: I truly wanted to read and pass but I just feel I ought to comment directly. First, ladies please get a job or engage in business. In Uni I was selling okrika clothes and shoes. Why have a bf just to beg for things? That's the fastest way to be insulted. Then guys, if a girl asks for money everytime, give her 100yards. But if she asks occasionally, try and help if you can. A cousin of mine dha a gf who he was sleeping with and another he was spending money on. He claimed the one he spent on was "an expensive chick". Meanwhile that expensive chick was getting ready to marry someone else. The other girl he was using wised up and left him. Now she is married. This made me dislike that my cousin 'til today. This whole sex before marriage thing is even wrong but if you must indulge please do it with a clear mind. Ladies, the men aren't ATM. Guys the ladies aren't s3ks toys. Respect each other and live a life you would be proud of in your old age.
You are on point.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by haibe(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
freecocoa: Seriously now, kids should stay away from adult things.

Threads like this and the other is an insult to serious minded adults in relationships.
i couldn't agree more, I guess it's because most of these people aren't serious minded that's why they spew thrash everywhere.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Lily4star(f): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Some 2 days ago, a girlfriend of mine sent me a message very early in the morning, this is how the chat went.

Babe: I dey vex seriously,
Me: why?
Babe: Nah my bf vex me,
Me: what is it this time again?,
Babe: which one is again?, like am always complaining,
Me: talk jor,
Babe: Can you imagine the I.di.o.t telling me all I ve to offer is sex?, like wtf,

Me: really?, let's be serious, what ve you offered him so far, what has he gained from you, that he would be able to boast to his friends about,

Babe: I ve been faithful to him for a year now, never cheated on him, person wey I calm down for, nah em come dey tell me this rubbish,

Me: so nah been faithful you get to offer am shey?, mumu FYM, nowonder the guy tell you wetin em tell you.

Babe: babe stop am abeg, wetin you mean?,

Me: free me abeg, we go yarn later, I just wake up, I get chores to do. Babe all you offer is sex, better give yourself brain.

Babe: I blame you, fool, nah me wey carry my matter tell you.
Me: I hear, later abeg.

Seriously this alone has said it all, she has seen being faithful, giving sex as a big deal, something they both enjoy, am sure the guy must ve taken his time to think and realise all he gains his just sex, while she gains more, and trust me I know this my friend well, she can be demanding, annoying, she can lie for africa and very LazY too, that's why I don't ever take her serious.

Girls abeg give yourselves brain, stop making these guys feel like all we ve to offer is sex, must a guy be the one to care for all your needs?, nah your papa?, try and be independent and see what happens, some girls can't even give their man a reasonable advice, or make a reasonable contribution when he askes a very sensitive question, am sure some girls(if not most) won't be able to give their bfs advice business wise.

Why won't they treat us like prostitutes? undecided, don't be a liabilty.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by okekehuchey(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014
what do people gain from early relationships?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by MikkyT1(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014
You a sick fellow...lolz
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Dcaliphate(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2014
fairygeh: Honestly this post is disheartening, in as much as I am a lady, I disagree with the op.abeg don't let guys view we ladies like i never chop.if you want to have sex with ur guy please do irrespective of whether he gives you money or not....common,only poor girls or better still pr ostitutes expect money in return for sex. Hard working ladies would never expect to gain money from a relationship except trust, happiness,joy,a long lasting relationship,a home,a family etc
u have said it all, u must be between 23-27 yo

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Keenysbojan(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2014
as for me,I do spend on my girl and she do giv me sex wen she or I need it most... she is nt dat type of girl dat demand so much,anytime she demand for anything that mean(s) she is broke somehow... though there is agreement to get married..I really love coz she is a good girl,I met her as a virgin and am ready to spend on her...looking forward to invite you to our marriage...

but to be sincere girls are not supposed to demand for much spend frm guyz... give out to him wen he needs it most...

I rep KNST,thats my girlsfriend and I logo ""winks""
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014

See eh, i actually smiled when i read your post. It's so refreshing to know that there are still decent girls out there.

Na people like you if your birthday dey come, your BF dey dey excited because it's an opportunity to shower you with gifts (unlike some others wey the guy go dey find business trip out of town)

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by jaeik: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

I just have to Bold that line for emphasis

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by solomonbrown64: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2014
coolzeal: Nigerian girls are not romantic. They are so familiar with selling their bodies just to gain finaincial assitance hence, thinking every man want s*ex and in return offering s*ex as favor. Hell! They don't understand the meaning of a relationship so obviously nothing more than s*ex and a punching bag for those who have the enthusiasm for it.

You nailed it, mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.