Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (52999 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Sleekshady(f): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Money only impress lazy girls, when a woman works hard, A man with money will only be a bonus not a ladder to upgrade!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by dom(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Wow!! You went extra miles, am not saying sex in a relationship is bad whether or not he is spending.
All I am against is the phrase; if no sex, then no spending! Finito
money for hand, back for ground situation? Thats prostitution simpliciter!!! (domestic prostitution)
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Indializzie(f): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2014
drkay: Hot orgasm, advice etc.
... Heavenly feeling ko. 75% so called heavenly feelin for ladies are on pretence. Orgasm is FAKED in order not to hurt ur annoyin ego.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ladycloud(f): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2014
if he doesnt do any of these...sm oda maga is willing to pay!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Ladycloud(f): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2014
[quote
author=Sleekshady]Money only impress lazy girls, when a woman works
hard, A man with money will only be a bonus not a ladder to
upgrade![/quote].....babe tok tru nah...in otherwordz..na oshofree u dey do! o dikwa mma..
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by willorie(f): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry

Hmmm
how annoying?
If the "Girl" should show her true feelings concerning "Sex" ....won't u "Guys" sees & take her to be something else?

something like "hmm dis girl might be a prostitute ooo or might/won't be sexually contented if l marry her in the future"
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2014
iceberylin: ŚĔЖ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ĔVĔŃ ŤĤĔ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ĔŃĴŐŶ ßÚŤ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁŃ ĹÁĎĨĔŚ ŚĔĔ ĨŤ ÁŚ. Favour ÁŃĎ ĨŤŚ ÁŃŃŐŶĨŃĞ angry

Haaa!!!...can't believe this comment attracted 425 likes and 25 shares...Nigerians eh
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by leofab(f): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!
sex is not a gain from the guys angle. Because both parties enjoy it. A friend once lost a girlfriend because he starved her of sexxxx!!!!

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2014
ronald4lif:

The speed at which a lady quits a relationship when sex wasn't involve is different from the speed with which she calls it quits when there was sexual encounters. Hence, guys unanimously decided that I will spend no problem but not without eating the cookie so that in events of a break up no one feels cheated.

I respect ur intellect and I dnt think she'd swerve from this ideas that u've spewed to her! Apparently! I share ur point of view on this matter! And I must say! You're a player! Lol....but everything u say down here is factual! Keep the blaze high!

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by iceberylin(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2014
ejibaba:

Haaa!!!...can't believe this comment attracted 425 likes and 25 shares...Nigerians eh
ÚŔ ĴÚŚŤ Á ĤÁŤer embarassed
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
donroxy:

Sex aint a blessing joor ,only to Ezegozie, she can close her boot if she doesn't wanna give !! tongue

Lol.....thatz more like it.....let her shut the pu**y up!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Godmystrength: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2014
All these talks about sex with boyfriend/girlfriend and money from boyfriend to girlfriend sef tire me....Why should the lady allow the man that is not her husband to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married man from her and why should the man allow a lady that is not his wife to enjoy the rights and benefits of a married woman from him? Why should a man/woman expect to enjoy the benefits of marriage when he/she is not yet married?

Wetin concern me? keep your money, i have my own and get your eyes out of my yansh, it is not your own and if you like scatter money full everywhere, shish you no go smell o.......The things i can offer you in a relationship are companionship, encouragement, and planning of future together. I no dey do ojukokoro for another person money

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by starlingbawa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
kilokeys: cry girls, u folks dont get it at all. is this how u reason?
a counter thread clearly stating that

sex.. is to guys as money is to girls?

lemme clear u ignorant pple of ur obvious stewpidity.

guys are innately designed to crave se,x.. more than women
and also NoTE that it is natural for a Man to give and cater for a lady.

so if u r dating a thing that just wants se.x. u r dating a BOY.
thats ur fault.

real MEN give se.x and MOney.
shallow BoYs Pay for Se.x.

stwpid girls endure/enjoy se.x for money
ideal Ladies date for companionship( with or without se,x or money)

Real ladies date serious men with futuristic tendencies ( they date when marriage is in view, and the man is ready)

I guess I have to go along with this post.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by FSBawss(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Well it all boils down to sex and finance in this part of the world. There's a lot to enjoy in a relationship apart from these things. i dont see why a lady dating a guy at their youthful age should consider it being his responsibility to finance her when she's aware he has no job or is still depending his guardian/parent. a relationship is meant to involve supporting from both parties. if he has, fine... if he doesnt then she shouldnt be feeling bad that she's not getting but instead, that she's unable to do something to help.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Levelzguy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Na you give me my pu.nani?? Or boobi??
ehn go Bleep ursef na
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sleekshady: Money only impress lazy girls, when a woman works hard, A man with money will only be a bonus not a ladder to upgrade!

Babe, u beta pikin jare. In fact, I want to toast u rite now. U just turned me on. cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by amtoxic66(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
davidflipcy: When has it become a responsibility for a guy to spend on his Gf angry
since 1900
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by MizRachel(f): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aha! So where has the doctrine of 'no sex before marriage gone to'? .. Corrupt generation. Smh

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
I think that this money for sexx thingy is a worldwide thing. I watched big bang theory and saw how the nerd guy stopped paying for stuff and treating the girl nice when they stopped dating. It's kind of become a norm
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by delishpot: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
og2711:

Your moniker has already given you away for the kind of person you are. Your friends 'chocoberry', 'creamypie' and 'sweethoneypot' are waiting on badoo...

Chei, wetin i do you nau? I do bad for wetin I talk? A girl is better off a virgin but if she must sell her prude abi na lose her pride , why lose it on chewing gum and ice cream and meat pie and coke? Abegi, me dey face front o jare, no parking space here. Peeeeem........... peeeeem!!!!! A ahhhh? face where you dey drive jare no bash me o.

My moniker ko, my wealthka ni. If you read my profile well, you for see why I get that moneyka. But nooo, mbanuuu, mind dey vex you well , well, you must reply and insult delishpot NOW! NOW!! how dare delish air delishpots mind? Who born am? You must put delish where delish belongs sharp, sharp. SWOoOooOsh!!! I fly you pass. You nor see me. I pass you. I nor get time insult anyborri, talk ya mind I talk mine I nor be dictator. Last time I checked, people rejoiced when Abacha died.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Adelisa(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
wetin con b my own for dis mata naif d gals aint comfortable, dey shud spk up....stop acting as a mouth piece....tanx......
#my opinion tho.#.
Mk una no swallow me o
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
fairygeh: Honestly this post is disheartening, in as much as I am a lady, I disagree with the op.abeg don't let guys view we ladies like i never chop.if you want to have sex with ur guy please do irrespective of whether he gives you money or not....common,only poor girls or better still pr ostitutes expect money in return for sex. Hard working ladies would never expect to gain money from a relationship except trust, happiness,joy,a long lasting relationship,a home,a family etc
well said thank u.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
willorie:

Hmmm
how annoying?
If the "Girl" should show her true feelings concerning "Sex" ....won't u "Guys" sees & take her to be something else?

something like "hmm dis girl might be a prostitute ooo or might/won't be sexually contented if l marry her in the future"
hmmmm. U re right.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
through many comments I see here, I could easily say that nairaland is a land where everyone is a Christian yet for.nication is not a sin, where promiscuous posts easily makes front page than responsible and moral posts are neglected. where impurity is leading the world. Where those who say "sex is good" gets 300likes while those who call it a sin gets only 5likes yet we all claim to be Christians. I will not be surprised if a soul from hell calls this website is his greatest delight that has turn out to be an eternal nightmare. Jesus come down and see for yourself ooo. I will not be surprised if I will be banned for this present comment by our moderators but I do not care if I am because I am bearing witness to the Christ whom we all worship.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Mattex001(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sleekshady: Money only impress lazy girls, when a woman works hard, A man with money will only be a bonus not a ladder to upgrade!
How many ladies agrees....Dis is Totally False, ure nt been realistic here, most ladies are always looking forward or hoping to get some material needs from their guys. So pls Stop dis bonus thing, beside ure diverging to married couples.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by soulglo: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Mattex001: How many ladies agrees....Dis is Totally False, ure nt been realistic here, most ladies are always looking forward or hoping to get some material needs from their guys. So pls Stop dis bonus thing, beside ure diverging to married couples.

Most ladies you date right?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
delishpot:

Chei, wetin i do you nau? I do bad for wetin I talk? A girl is better off a virgin but if she must sell her prude abi na lose her pride , why lose it on chewing gum and ice cream and meat pie and coke? Abegi, me dey face front o jare, no parking space here. Peeeeem........... peeeeem!!!!! A ahhhh? face where you dey drive jare no bash me o.

My moniker ko, my wealthka ni. If you read my profile well, you for see why I get that moneyka. But nooo, mbanuuu, mind dey vex you well , well, you must reply and insult delishpot NOW! NOW!! how dare delish air delishpots mind? Who born am? You must put delish where delish belongs sharp, sharp. SWOoOooOsh!!! I fly you pass. You nor see me. I pass you. I nor get time insult anyborri, talk ya mind I talk mine I nor be dictator. Last time I checked, people rejoiced when Abacha died.

My bad, i looked and know why you have the name. But in my defence, the name and your opinion tie in negatively with the topic.

P.S: I'm not angry and you talk too much..
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by delishpot: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2014
og2711:

My bad, i looked and know why you have the name. But in my defence, the name and your opinion tie in negatively with the topic.

P.S: I'm not angry and you talk too much..

Ha ha. Nor vex say I talk too much. I have repented.
Boys and girls, men and women, avoid fornication and adultery its a sin and God will judge you for every sin. Hell is real and heaven is real too.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Rikidony(m): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2014
DUDE DID U BUY THIS LIKES
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Mattex001(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
soulglo:

Most ladies you date right?
let's say we apply deductive reasoning, hence all ladies are classified as the same in this case. Correct me if am wrong.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I do called that of guy in such relationship broke guys and why should a girl who have sense and responsible be in that kind of relationship? anyway na love but for me I am allergic to broke guys***if u are a guy and you quote me because of what I said you are one of them broke guys and if you are a Lady you a broke guy girlfriend
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by cintia(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder why men wouldn't stop disturbing women to be in relationship with them. Imaging " the girl enjoys the sex" please you guys should stop distracting us so that we can face better things in life like pursing our education or career

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.