Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (52986 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / What Do Girls Gain By...... / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by bknight: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silly!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ayindejimmy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ipledge: For your information, they enjoyed the intimacy more than men...they need to pay us, if so broke, then they will have to do chores like laundry tongue tongue

this's disheartening. That we can start speaking publicly in suport of sex b4 marriage. U ppl aint afraid of sining, now u wanna drag other into it?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by PedroJP(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?

In essence, na money for hand - back for ground business. Ok, continue
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Emphasis(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is this thread in support of prostitution?
@OP are you saying there's nothing a lady can offer aside from sex?
Corporate prostitution
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayindejimmy:

this's disheartening. That we can start speaking publicly in suport of sex b4 marriage. U ppl aint afraid of sining, now u wanna drag other into it?
have heard
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by fightforchange1(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yall Have problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Slickest(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: In response to Ezegozie, I created this thread!
I am really asking because i think some Girls are being used to achieve Sexual needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship; he doesn't spend on her, no allowance, yet a bleepful (sexful) relationship and every other sexual activities.
But she washes his clothes, does every domestic chores around his home and also satisfies his private needs!

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

For the Boys, If you are not ready to spend on her, why are you ready to demand for sex?
Hmmm...so she gets paid after sex ba? What makes her different 4rm olosho,ashana, ashhawo,etc...so u can't stay wit sm1 because u wanna b wit d person?is a. Relationship supposed 2 b abt money? Nija girlz nd deir tinkin, nd dey can so love sex!!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Mclick(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
ronald4lif, it simple prostitution awkward thinking, so many of have married and divorce many time before they actually say the get married. Have the fear of God o
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by MGoh: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrbamo: Who get blue biro make e borrow me? i wan write open letter to Jonathan.......*** smiley smiley smiley smiley****
abi u go manage black. Na wetin i get.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by hamid30: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Spend money on her if she is thankful,some girls do not appreciate anything done on them....having sex in any case is symbiotic ooo
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by iceberylin(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
NOLONGTIN1:

I almost skipped this post, till I saw 300 likes.

You made a lot of sense but diminished it with this childish font. IMO
Ĩ ĹŐVĔ MŶ ŦŐŃŤ

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wunt be alarmed by the number of people clamouring for money or sex as the only benefit for girls/guys in a relationship because I'm sure most of them are kids. Now back to the crux of the matter. If u date for the sole purpose of having sex and asking for money then uve sold your soul. If u go tru dat path in every relationship u in, wat do u think your marriage will be like? If u can't by yourself know what is right to do both ethically and morally when you are dating, you can't know right from wrong when you are married. Purposeless relationships that lead into marriage are the cause of majority of divorce cases. What I see as the gain of relationships is to help each other achieve his/her dreams of success: personally, career wise and marital wise.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by yomanovic: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!

That makes you all ashewo cos na ashewo dey demand for money in return for sex.
But why Nigerian girls daft like this? The thing wey be say you want and by the way, na u dey enjoy am pass. Or tell me, who dey grown in deires during sex Of course its women. So what the F is the money for when ur actually enjoying it with him?

Sincerely, this post makes every single girl out there a potential ashewo!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Frankestein08(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm, so relationships are now based on sex & money....where's the love undecided
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by yomanovic: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
You take spending on your lovely girlfriend a favour? undecided

Am sorry. U sound hopeless, valueless and with sense of no virtue. For God's sake, you be ashewo? The Bleep wey hin Bleep you, you no enjoy am? Or no be you even enjoy am pass. That even makes me to remember the last time. She grabb tight shouting ' ohhh my goshhhh!!!!'. She don seventh heaven when me never even start. Yet idealess op dey come here con dey look for person wey go Bleep am for peanut. You can continue to sell your arse now!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by frrank(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

This thread is uncalled for, if you follow Eze's thread carefully you will realise that majority of the guys aren't complaining of spending on their women but rather demands that women shouldn't reject getting laid provided a guy sorts her or some of her bills. And as per your post I don't know your gender but if it turns out that you are a lady then it's disheartening to openly admits that ladies shouldn't indulge in sex if their guys doesn't spend on them. Just a quick reminder of what the term prostitute means "A prostitute is a sex worker who willingly engages in sexual encounters for monetary or material gains". Am I right to conclude that (judging by your logic) you and every other girl out there who only agrees to get laid by her boyfriend/man only when she gets financial favours from him is a prostitute, or in subtle phrase a potential prostitute? Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by valuedammy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
The truth is, girlz should stay out of relationship when is not yet tym for them 2 marry, how do u xpect a guy 2 spend on u without getting something(sex) in return even ur parent are investing on u so that u could take care of them when they get old. If I nid 2 spend on a girl without getting something(SEX) in return then I would rather spend on my male friend, abi now?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by soulglo: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
LushGreenz: The last decade and a half has really turned our brothers and sisters to niggers and b!+ches going by how Yahoo-Yahoo boys and politicians blow money needlessly just to get a girl,sex her,and or befriend her. I tell u,if u work damn hard for what u earn,u need not learn how to spend. Nowadays boys have realized money does the trick, the ladies are happy for the amour and material gains. Pitifully it's so hard to rewind or remind on how it used to or should be. Guys! We caused this! We spoiled these women!! And now with the advent of social media where u(a gardener)can be who u wanna be(Business mogul) and reach out to some booty a hundred miles away,a lady u ordinarily cant have the nerve to accost in reality. In short sha,I blame us - men for how our women are,they're vague,shallow,reproachful,despicable,gullible and materialistic. Guys are simply mean,vicious,wasteful,deceitful and pervasive. Period!

I disagree with the "we spoiled this women" statement. I think this happened when corruption and lower moral standards became the norm in Nigeria. I think it started when these old men who had never had access to money but now did without working for it, started picking up young secondary school girls. These old fools became the competition. Competing with secondary school boys. These men did not have to work for their money (corruption was now seeping into middle and lower class Nigeria) and sometimes they give these kids enough money to feed their families for the month. After a while the parents even turned a blind eye. Young boys started competing and scams and petty theft became normal. This has basically changed the mindset of our young men and women. It became the norm. Girls who took money regularly from boyfriends used to be seen as wayward but these days I see men on nairaland insult other men who do not believe in funding their girlfriend's lifestyle. Maybe I'm naive or left Nigeria too young or maybe it's just because my parents did not let us be exposed to what really happened in the life of the average Nigerian. This is just my conclusion piecing together how things have changed since I was a kid. So in my opinion, it's actually our father's generation of men that ruined Nigeria. They destroyed the youth. It's not just robbing the country but displaying the most disgraceful behaviors without anybody correcting them. They were haled as "big men". Now every young man wants to be a big man and every young girl wants to date a big man. Success is seen as being a "big man" and big manism is what's killing the Nigerian youth.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ofonime2000: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
actually guys can donate generously for their gfs if they have but not because of sex. guys lose so many things in the course of having just one time sex with a lady. there is no gain at all for guys but it just a natural call guys must have to obey. a guy loses the following in sex: money at least entertainment 2. blood(sperm) 3. physical energy and spiritual power 4. sin label before God 5.care for the lady

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ofonime2000: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
let me correct number 5 -- care worries by the lady
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
LifeIsGuhd:
Na you give me my pu.nani?? Or boobi??
I go give u cock still kon give u allowee on top,I be NGO?
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by zelda4u: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
experience - they become a better lover. kinda of like unpaid internship... lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by SilentLover: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
I've got lots and lots of troubles aggreeing with this line of thought seeing that the concept of relationship is a foresought for mutualism and sex is itself A product of relationship that parties thereto profit and enjoy...As for the young lady in question washing for the young man.....Have you also asked yourself if the young lady is prepared for marriage??
That she helps the guy out is but her little ways of showing cares to him and I bet you,there are many other ways the guy pays his allegiance and contributions but in cash and kind to the gurl in return.......
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by gentlestone(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Observed the first and second comment, men and women testing their might>> Seems we have more of male NLs grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Odunharry(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
elampiro dy reach here too
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by Emma8043(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
When has sex become a barter trade
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ugwuanyi1996(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2014
LifeIsGuhd: Agreed!

Spending on your girlfriend (if you really love her) is something you should enjoy doing, but Nigerian gentlemen see it as a favour which is really annoying angry

And what is more annoying is; if no sex, then no spending!!!
For me is not good to have a gf when u ar not ready to get married
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by ladycomfort(f): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Marriage
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by joywendy(f): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Both the op and moderator who took this to the home page needs a brain reset! angry angry
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by mrbamo(m): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Not Limited to Naija, Folks in uptown do the same.....Make una just shut una mouth, nar still GLOBALIZATION

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by miredia(m): 4:53am On Sep 25, 2014
CharmO1: I truly wanted to read and pass but I just feel I ought to comment directly. First, ladies please get a job or engage in business. In Uni I was selling okrika clothes and shoes. Why have a bf just to beg for things? That's the fastest way to be insulted. Then guys, if a girl asks for money everytime, give her 100yards. But if she asks occasionally, try and help if you can. A cousin of mine dha a gf who he was sleeping with and another he was spending money on. He claimed the one he spent on was "an expensive chick". Meanwhile that expensive chick was getting ready to marry someone else. The other girl he was using wised up and left him. Now she is married. This made me dislike that my cousin 'til today. This whole sex before marriage thing is even wrong but if you must indulge please do it with a clear mind. Ladies, the men aren't ATM. Guys the ladies aren't s3ks toys. Respect each other and live a life you would be proud of in your old age.
point of correction miss, the lady cannot be termed a "se*x to*y" as long as she is not rap*ed or subjected to sex slavery. If it is voluntary and consensual, the term "se*x to*y" does not suffice.
Re: What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs by miredia(m): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2014
valuedammy: The truth is, girlz should stay out of relationship when is not yet tym for them 2 marry, how do u xpect a guy 2 spend on u without getting something(sex) in return even ur parent are investing on u so that u could take care of them when they get old. If I nid 2 spend on a girl without getting something(SEX) in return then I would rather spend on my male friend, abi now?
I do not subscribe to that school of thought, ladies I am in a relationship with should beg me for sex whether I spend or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Love At First Sight!! [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.