Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs (8208 Views)

Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze / Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence / Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Innodon(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
na dem sabi
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by benswagtt(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Proudly a Deltan!
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Uncleodi(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2014
I am a Corper, serving in one of the General hospitals in Delta State. I was surprised that health care is truly free. The Governor is doing well.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
bngene: What about Lagos state? I'm from Lagos State and I must say Gov. R. Fashola must have done more than what is been done in Delta state...although I have never been to Delta State..........Eko o ni baje....

I love Lasgidi

he didnt do d right thng!
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by stinggy(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2014
kennyfao:
God bless u for that question
I tot I am d only one wondering which part of Delta State because I have being in warri and also a regular visitor to places like Ughelli,kwale, abraka, obiaruko and ozoro for the past four years and I have not seen any form. of development here in Delta state oo
Infact, u nid to come to warri and see how uduaghan has spoilt all d road in d name of a failed project called BRT lane., digging all d side raods in d name of a failed supply ofpotable water. In our own accessment as residents of Delta state the Governer is a. Complete failure.
I wonder how too. I spent almost a year in Delta. You can't be receiving such a huge allocation and yet have nothing to show for it. The roads are bad except for federal roads, once it rains, better you stay back in because all the roads will be flooded. Except for few schools picked for re-modeling, others are in bad shape.
All Uduaghan does is to invest in petty projects. I laughed so hard when I saw him commission a swimming pool in Warri grin Like dafuq
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by favouroghene: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
We Deltans are proud of Uduaghan.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Jmain: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Good bragging rights for Delta State grin
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by comrodioodio20: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Uduaghan, has proven him self as a performer in Delta State. Kudos sir.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by odafeodio2000: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Yes the commendation of UN is due to the fact that Uduaghan has performed beyond reasonable doubt and I think Deltans has been expecting the commendation from UN based on his performance. Kudos sir.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by dondafe29: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2014
Uduaghan, is really a performer and it has been confirmed by UN. Kodus Sir.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by johnjohnson3052: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2014
UN commendation on Uduaghan is in line with his developmental strive in Delta State. Kudos sir and more grace to you.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2014
stinggy:
I wonder how too. I spent almost a year in Delta. You can't be receiving such a huge allocation and yet have nothing to show for it. The roads are bad except for federal roads, once it rains, better you stay back in because all the roads will be flooded. Except for few schools picked for re-modeling, others are in bad shape.
All Uduaghan does is to invest in petty projects. I laughed so hard when I saw him commission a swimming pool in Warri grin Like dafuq
Seriously, was wondering the part of Delta state even Asaba is nothing to write home about, the place keeps deteriorating everyday.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by M4gunners: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2014
shachris: Nice one from Delta State. I live there and i must commend them too.
Were in Delta State do you live bro?Please don't misunderstand me o,I'm from Delta State but for the last five years I have not been there. However,my siblings still complaint of bad Roads,water,health care and more. As a matter of facts,am just hearing it for the first time that in Delta State there's free education.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by M4gunners: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Uncleodi: I am a Corper, serving in one of the General hospitals in Delta State. I was surprised that health care is truly free. The Governor is doing well.
which Town are bro?I mean are you in Abraaka,Agbor,Umunede,Warri,Ibusa,Ogwashi-Uku,Umutu which city please and thx in advance.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
M4gunners: Were in Delta State do you live bro?Please don't misunderstand me o,I'm from Delta State but for the last five years I have not been there. However,my siblings still complaint of bad Roads,water,health care and more. As a matter of facts,am just hearing it for the first time that in Delta State there's free education.
Your siblings told you the truth, bad roads and Delta state are synonymous.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by M4gunners: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2014
BrownKnight:
Your siblings told you the truth, bad roads and Delta state are synonymous.
Hmmm then hw come UN is honouring our Governor?
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2014
M4gunners: Hmmm then hw come UN is honouring our Governor?
I'm as shocked as you are.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Ruthedafe: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Delta state has done well in meeting the MDGs target, Kudos to EEU.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Albert0011(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Yeye man...am frm Delta state(ukwuani LGA) uduagha is not trying at all,bad roads every whr,for the past 4 months nw in umutu thr has been no light,thr is no delta state indigene that wil say anytin gud abt him cuz he is not doin his job well.

2 Likes

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by komek(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2014
odafeodio2000: Yes the commendation of UN is due to the fact that Uduaghan has performed beyond reasonable doubt and I think Deltans has been expecting the commendation from UN based on his performance. Kudos sir.

This small money wey dey pay una so that una go dey fool una sefs, one day God go show una anus. Stupid pple.

2 Likes

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by komek(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014
comrodioodio20: Uduaghan, has proven him self as a performer in Delta State. Kudos sir.

U with 2 monikers all to sing for Uduaghan who will later end up in jail like his brother.

2 Likes

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by prologue: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
This oyinbo people sef. Later they will seize his loot and arrest him.
Same Delta with so much allocation but little to show?
They are really making mockery of us. Last time I drove from Oleh to Ozoro, I reenacted scenes from the drunken master.
Its really a pity. social welfare, water .... almost zero

2 Likes

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by darnley16(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Leetunechi: 3rd to comment undecided
and you used it for absolutely nothing,,,,, MODS I THINK ITS BEST YOU THROW WaSTED POST to the BOTTOM AND. THOSE POST THAT GATHER ENOF SENSE AND LIKES SHOULD BE PUT ON FRONT PAGES, I KNOW ITS NOT EASY BUT ITS BEST, we have ppl who comment reasonably on 3rd ,4th pages etc , buh most readers are ussually not interested in." Going to deep". For some reasons ,, Then they fail to read all those comments, and are forced to. read completely useless posts they see on front page and just leave... ..... Like this above, ,,,, well some 1st commenters are actually reasonable when are post! and most tym cover all topic, but I was amazed when I saw comments , advice and suggestions on other pages other than the first and second etc, but with few veiws or likes...
THANKS ( I hope you take this seriously) .MODs n Seun
Plus I hail all my waffe brothers, we sure no dey carry last....
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by komek(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
M4gunners: Hmmm then hw come UN is honouring our Governor?

Bros if u investigate this matter at UN u will discover that money has changed hand to get that honour. UN may not even be aware of this honour. Some useless black bottom pple who are mostly cleaners in the UN may have been named as UN members in order to make it look like a reputable award. Useless and clueless government.

2 Likes

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Htown64(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Uncleodi: I am a Corper, serving in one of the General hospitals in Delta State. I was surprised that health care is truly free. The Governor is doing well.
free for 5yrs under and that of 65yrs up is a big scam. And if really you are what you claim to be you should know better or maybe you are part of the fraud.

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Htown64(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
DaGC: I have always said here that in the areas of transportation, healthcare and education, he has been really good.

Still, he probably could have done more.
maybe eye dey turn you or na home video you for dey see all these things you mention here.

2 Likes

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
UN should try and visit the main and undeveloped areas and not areas already developed by pass Governors especially James Ibori who did 90% of what the people of Delta state are enjoying today. As for me, that Hammer head of horror/terror who is dragging number on spot with Abia State governor has not done one good thing for the people of Delta State, if it's the primary schools reconstruction dem use give the state dat award, dat project was not a state project, na to commission swimming pool dem sabi. Proudly warri, Proudly Deltan, Proudly Nigerian.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by litetias(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2014
As a son of the soil I can categorically call the UN a big liar!!!

1 Like

Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by Francisedafe: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Indeed Gov. Uduaghan has done well.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by OgbaPresident: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2014
A well deserved commendations,Kudos EEU.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by OsaNelson: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2014
I commend Gov. Uduaghan giant strides in all sector.
Re: UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs by OlamideFemi: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Gov. Uduaghan's legacies will be remembered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's President Jonathan Set To Commission Four Naval Warships / We Won’t Shift Ondo Governorship Election - INEC / Breaking: Senate Confirms Owasanoye, 8 Others As ICPC Chairman, Members [list]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.