Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (75660 Views)

The Marriage Proposal By A Nigerian Man That Has Got People Talking (see Photos) / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Alubosa: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Na front of Aztec Acum Event Center be dat 4 Stadium Road for PHC. See dem yeye TIMARIV (=LASTMA)

7 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŃĔŴ ŤŔĔŃĎ wink

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ
Which kind font you take type?
You sef see say it no make sense

3 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by greall1: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2014
No be small thing ooo Drama in Police station well d lady fine sha. buh look at the guy buruku shoe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2014
How romantic. Well done.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by polz(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Ipledge: lol...the lady self go deny you so as not to be quarantine... grin
Lol_ she'll Asap
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Tex42(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
engineerd: Dang...a lot of Single Nigerian witches are viewing this thread.......keep on dreaming!!!!....most of yall witches should be proposed to with a hott slap!!!!
some naija girls don't deserve this kinda proposal.what they deserve is a proposal in sambisa forest with shekau and his boys mounting the stop and search...

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Oliveronline: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
from the scenes i think dis happened at aztec arcum at stadium road close to my house... where was i wen dis drama took place?
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Guys are becoming more innovative and romantic.
I bet this girl was short of words.
A day she'll never forget.

So romantic kiss
I tell ya.
Last Bullet
Small time now, love-starved girls on Nairaland ll start lamenting how unromantic or dry Nija guys are.
This Austin guy, shey na Mexican abi India?
Is he not a Nigerian?
Nija rocks!

6 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Oliveronline: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2014
mega13:
Omo is that all you have to post? Go ahead and post more , You cn even post de CP $ de Governor what is my concern
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Oliveronline: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2014
from the scenes i think dis happened at aztec arcum at stadium road close to my house... where was i wen dis drama took place?
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Antell95(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Me too
I only noticed the ride
The white baby o
Not the yellow hen

lipsrsealed
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by cyzor(f): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=datguru]How will this pay my bills undecided[/quot

Must everything be about u and ur numerous silly needs?
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Tex42: some naija girls don't deserve this kinda proposal.what they deserve is a proposal in sambisa forest with shekau and his boys mount the stop and search...
must you guys bash naija babes on every thread even when it is not related to them.it takes an awesome girl for that guy to have done that .... not just naija alone.

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by iceberylin(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Which kind font you take type?
You sef see say it no make sense
ĤŐŴ Ĕ ČÁŔŔŶ ÁŦŦĔČŤ Ú ni
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by olu77(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
If that guy had my type of girl he wouldn't have dare that, two of the officers would have received left handed slap for harrasing her boyfriend and in the end proposal would have become disposal

4 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by BARNABASS(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: awesomely beautiful.

In Jason derulo's voice. "hundred and five is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. wake up every morning with you in my bed.

Will you marry me? "

I will do my own proposal in a very big market.
you can use GBAGI MARKET,ONITSHA or better still use ARIARA MARKET IN ABA.#just my 1 kobo though
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Film trick!!!
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by bankyblue(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
where the commissioner of POLICE when all this was happening?

if na Amechi arrange something like this, hmmmm na Gassing thing for happen next o
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by simplyOJ(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
I do not envy those men who are not married yet smiley Thinking of other new ways to make the proposal.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Wealthyegg(f): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
engineerd: Dang...a lot of Single Nigerian witches are viewing this thread.......keep on dreaming!!!!....most of yall witches should be proposed to with a hott slap!!!!

Bro u wicked ooooooooooooooooo......................... why na.... evrybody get him on time and spice ooo
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Later they'll say Nigerian girls aren't wife material. No be man dey marry this one so?Abi is she from Porto Novo?

Anyway, thank God for sensible men like this who still know the worth of their Nigerian woman and treat her like a queen.

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2014
mmmustapha: What's so special about this proposal must we copy oyibo culture undecided

I tire o. I dey wonder when Chinaman or British man go ever carry palmwine & kolanuts go meet the parents of his bride to be.

When we copy Oyinbo, Oh how romantic!

We seem too ashamed of our own and "big up" Oyinbo own.

ETT.

Chinua Achebe introduced African culture to the wider world not by faking oyinbo ways BUT by depicting our authentic African one.

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2014
I just wish men put in as much effort as this in their marriage than a proposal. angry

6 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: awesomely beautiful.

In Jason derulo's voice. "hundred and five is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you. wake up every morning with you in my bed.

Will you marry me? "

I will do my own proposal in a very big market.
which market? Alaba?Main Market Onitsha? Hmmm dey never steal your bride before? smiley
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by olu77(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2014
chidimmaaa: Mai bf shld jux wake me up wen m sleeping, do d damn proposal nd let me go bck to bed. I hate public displays. Even if u wanted to say no, wit d whole crowd there cheering nd all, u wnt even know wen yes will fall outta ur mouth

I like you jare, you are realistic.

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Later they'll say Nigerian girls aren't wife material. No be man dey marry this one so?Abi is she from Porto Novo?

Anyway, thank God for sensible men like this who still know the worth of their Nigerian woman and treat her like a queen.

Nne, I didn't see where they mentioned her nationality there.

She could be from Comoro Islands or Cuba! shocked cheesy grin

Anyway I hope after all this effort, the wife material in the said lady is enough to sew at least a G-string. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŃĔŴ ŤŔĔŃĎ wink

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ

OBIAKPOR!
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Nice one,my girl should be ready for a romantic proposal too!

You mean me? Am blushing already cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by olu77(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2014
sandijey: I just wish men put in as much effort as this in their marriage than a proposal. angry

Another realistic comment. What is the essence of flamboyant proposal if eventually the marriage is not valued.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by polz(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
AreaFada2: .

I tire o. I dey wonder when Chinaman or British man go ever carry palmwine & kolanuts go meet the parents of his bride to be.

When we copy Oyinbo, Oh how romantic!

We seemed too ashamed of our own and "big up" Oyinbo own.

ETT.

Chinua Achebe introduced African culture to the wider world not by faking oyinbo ways BUT by depicting our authentic African one.
Somebody pls tell me wt dis man is talking abt!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by M4gunners: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
I bett you no woman wey no like dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.