Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs (13387 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Yoruba Monarchs Did Not Deceive Jonathan – PDP Replies Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

In summary, are you calling me Igbo for not supporting corruption (APC ) ?

I'm only showing you posts you made saying you were in Northerner and a few years later you magically become Yoruba grin guy you are a big joke
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Lucasbalo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
seunmsg: Akinolu should say whatever he wants to say now or shut the fvck up. How is he even different from the oba's he's abusing? He has been collecting huge bribes from prominent lagos state politicians, government officials and civil servant. So, on what moral ground is he now pontificating on?
You are spot on. The guy is not even suppose to be the king but Tinubu enthroned him. He is still collecting bribe from Lagos politicians. Policeman accusing other police officers of collecting bribes. What an irony. May God judgement visits all those who are destroying Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by arresa: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
smoothsk:

You still don't get it,discretion means the quality of being discreet, especially with reference to one's own actions or speech; prudence or decorum:

In essence Akiolu lacks tact there are other means of spilling the beans and not spill it because you want some kinda favour or something and praise one monarch over another. Am sure if situation didn't warrant it that probably he needs awujale for something he probably would have gone to his grave with the sharing money stuff he knows about between the monarchs.

His utterance now is a cheap ammo probably for some political gain or favour from Awujale.

When you say tact and discrete, what exactly is the meaning of that? You want him to walk quietly to Yoruba people or Nigerians and wispier in their ears one by one?

The Oba of Lagos is a grown man and he's free to express his views anyway he wants and that you can you can not dictate.

And about doing this because of some favor from Awujale, that's your own opinion and innuendo so I wont debate that. I don't even see the basis for that kind of thought. Is he trying to win some Obaship or political position in Ijebuland? His he gunning for some chieftancy title in Ijebuland?

I really don't get your argument..
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:

I'm only showing you posts you made saying you were in Northerner and a few years later you magically become Yoruba grin guy you are a big joke

Yes I am a joke, a big joke for that matter but that does not change the reality which are

1. You are paid
2. SW is tired of APC lead Tinubu government
3. Fashola is a good man in a wrong party
4. Tinubu sold us nto GEJ for 5 billion Naira and still trading us for his own political gains
5. Tinubu betrayed Ribadu, Atiku and Ikimi
6. Explain the source of Tinubu's wealth

Lastly, you and your paid goons know I AM YORUBA from Lagos so stop deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are spot on. The guy is not even suppose to be the king but Tinubu enthroned him. He is still collecting bribe from Lagos politicians. Policeman accusing others is collecting bribes. What an irony. May God judgement visits all those who are destroying Nigeria.

Gbammmm Gbammmmm Gbammmm

God bless you

That is why we must vote the betrayer treacherous party out of Lagos. Imagine him endorsing Ambode who is meant to be the next governor.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Yes I am a joke, a big joke for that matter but that does not change the reality which are

1. You are paid
4. Tinubu sold us nto GEJ for 5 billion Naira and still trading us for his own political gains

Lastly, you and your paid goons know I AM YORUBA from Lagos so stop deceiving yourselves.

The one who is obviously a paid agent here is you who cannot even get your stories straight

https://www.nairaland.com/553786/igbo-yoruba-hausa-brothers-let

Those are you words exposing you for the fraud that you are
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Lucasbalo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Gbammmm Gbammmmm Gbammmm

God bless you

That is why we must vote the betrayer treacherous party out of Lagos. Imagine him endorsing Ambode who is meant to be the next governor.
I don't even like any of them but I understand that people have to vote some in. I wish young people in Nigeria will stand up and drive away all this lottercrats for the country to move up. Am sick and tired of Nigeria being run like a family business . Nigeria is suppose to be one of the elite nations of the world not a third world. This kleptocrats won't go unless there is massive revolution to send them to pits of hell.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by arresa: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Do you take those trolls serious? I was happy when I heard that the political establishment was backing Ambode. I am just so certain that Ambode will dwarf BAT, Fash and Jakande wonderful achieve…ent in just his 1st tenure. Walahi BAT is good at bringing performers on board rather than mediocres

Ambode is more than qualified to be the next governor of Lagos state and I hope Lagosians put him in that office which I'm very sure they'll gladly do.

...but I think Fashola is pushing one one of his own well trained and equally capable boys too..
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:

The one who is obviously a paid agent here is you who cannot even get your stories straight

https://www.nairaland.com/553786/igbo-yoruba-hausa-brothers-let

Those are you words exposing you for the fraud that you are

Again I am a fraud and I learnt it from the very best Mr Yekini Amoda from Iragbiji Osun state aka Bola Tinubu. Remember he is OUR BOSS in crime and Identity crisis.

Can you blame me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:
Gbammmm Gbammmmm Gbammmm

God bless you

But why are lot mad at the King for talking about what he did while he was a civil servant and public officer, based on orders from his boss? Did he bribe them for his own personal gains, or was it based on orders from the ivory towers?

I honestly don't understand the mentality of you lot. Who cares if he were not meant to be the crowned king. He's the king and he has a right to speak about anything. And he is a man.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by arresa: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

[s]Yes I am a joke, a big joke for that matter but that does not change the reality which are

1. You are paid

Lastly, you and your paid goons know I AM YORUBA from Lagos so stop deceiving yourselves.[/s]

Why do you think we have to entertain your stupidity? You are not relevant or important..
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Again I am a fraud and I learnt it from the very best Mr Yekini Amoda from Iragbiji Osun state aka Bola Tinubu. Remember he is OUR BOSS in crime and Identity crisis.

Can you blame me undecided

Lmao at least now you admit you're a fraud. No wonder the other poster said some politicians fired you and you're frustrated lmao.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

So, basically because they're both "kings" Yoruba culture and the Spanish culture are intertwined, no? Freaking air head. What do you even know about the culture you just alluded to, and why the king resigned? - please educate me.

And what crime did the Lagos King commit apart from talking about corrupt kings who betrayed a Judas, who also betrayed someone else?

I don't even understand the noise about this MKO man who was a CIA mole that got killed by the same people. You lot need to move on.
I know your type, in order to hide their deficiency they resort to insult. Throwing insulting and abusive words around isn't my forte though you forced me to use some. Now get this if you can, nobody is arguing that Yoruba and Spanush cultures are intertwined, I merely made referenceto to King Juan Carlos of Spain to address an issue you raised about why a crowned king should resign. Again so far as traditional institutions go both Yoruba and Spain are similar though the Spain throne has a political element to it which isn't so prominent with other thrones in Nigeria.
Akiolu didnt just talk about corruption, he was the corruption itself at the time which denies him the moral ground to rule over Lagos. As for MKO I dont care what you call him as I don't even have much regard for him but he won the election which your Akiolu cancelled. Do you get? I doubt you do.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
arresa:

Why do you think we have to entertain your stupidity? You are not relevant or important..

Are you answering that guy that has claimed every tribe in Nigeria at some point depending on what his new employers ask him to do. Very pathetic fellow
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by viyon02: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
let us assume this is true, must this disgusting statement revealed to the public? Deep things and secrets are kept in the belly of elder, shame to him.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by arresa: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:

Are you answering that guy that has claimed every tribe in Nigeria at some point depending on what his new employers ask him to do. Very pathetic fellow

That pest is nothing but a troll and nuisance...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lucasbalo: I don't even like any of them but I understand that people have to vote some in. I wish young people in Nigeria will stand up and drive away all this lottercrats for the country to move up. Am sick and tired of Nigeria being run like a family business . Nigeria is suppose to be one of the elite nations of the world not a third world. This kleptocrats won't go unless there is massive revolution to send them to pits of hell.

God bless you.

Now this is someone thinking and God will keep giving you wisdom.

Imagine an ex head of state and former minister what to be a president at the age of 71 yrs shocked Buhari

Imagine an ex vice president what to be president at 69 yrs shocked Atiku

Imagine a drug dealer and ex-governor what to be vice president at 64 yrs shocked Tinubu

Imagine a corrupt Oba and ex assistant IG already endorsing the next corrupt gubernatorial candidate Ambode

We should not be fo...oled again. Lets vote for individuals

Lagos is being run like a family business and traded like a product. We need to stand up for our collective rights.

WE SAY NO TO APC AND PDP !!!!!!!!!!!

WE SAY NO TO TINUBU AND HIS FAMILY !!!!!!

NO TO IKIMI, ANNEIH, OBJ, BUHARI, ATIKU, CLARK ETC !!!!

WE WANT YOUNG FRESH MINDS

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
APContherun:
I know your type, in order to hide their deficiency they resort to insult. Throwing insulting and abusive words around isn't my forte though you forced me to use some. Now get this if you can, nobody is arguing that Yoruba and Spanush cultures are intertwined, I merely made referenceto to King Juan Carlos of Spain to address an issue you raised about why a crowned king should resign. Again so far as traditional institutions go both Yoruba and Spain are similar though the Spain throne has a political element to it which isn't so prominent with other thrones in Nigeria.
Akiolu didnt just talk about corruption, he was the corruption itself at the time which denies him the moral ground to rule over Lagos. As for MKO I dont care what you call him as I don't even have much regard for him but he won the election which your Akiolu cancelled. Do you get? I doubt you do.

Insult isn't your forte but called me "dumb" no? - silly dunderhead. I'm obviously not your type nor on your level since you slave around for crumbs and all ya opinions are paid for - a typical hungry political jobber. Your handle alone is self-explanatory.

I reiterate: what's the correlation between Spanish culture and Yoruba culture? And what crime did he commit with what he said?

And who isn't corrupt in Nigeria? What moral right do you even have as a political jobber and sycophantic pseud with paid opinions to talk about corruption, when you are corruption personified and your job is to campaign for utterly corrupt souls who are the bane of that country?
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

But why are lot mad at the King for talking about what he did while he was a civil servant and public officer, based on orders from his boss? Did he bribe them for his own personal gains, or was it based on orders from the ivory towers?

I honestly don't understand the mentality of you lot. Who cares if he were not meant to be the crowned king. He's the king and he has a right to speak about anything. And he is a man.

My brother, That is where you got it wrong and to be honest I don't expect such from you since you live in the UK. If this happened in the UK the man will be dethroned, disgraced and arrested.

It is clear in the Nigerian constitution that a person should be found guilty if he/she AIDS the process of bribery.

Just because one is a king does not mean he should lack wisdom. You just don't talk anyhow, that is why we black people have been getting it wrong because we get power drunk so fast.

Yes he is just a man like yourself and I but still he was put in the position of authority and he missed used it.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
arresa:
Ambode is more than qualified to be the next governor of Lagos state and I hope Lagosians put him in that office which I'm very sure they'll gladly do.
...but I think Fashola is pushing one one of his own well trained and equally capable boys too..
I heard Fash is pushing for Dr Hamzat. Honestly, he is also a proven hands, but I see Ambode clinching this one. I like what APC in Lagos are doing, credible and proven performers are in this race. Leke Pitan, Jide Idris, Gbenga Ashafa, Adeyemi Ikuforiji etal...
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nna eh! The bottom line remains that yorubas kill themselves and APC is a devilish party, I don't know why we are arguing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Shymexx , why wasting your breath discussing market gossip . What the heck is Idreamz.com When a big thing like this happens for real the reputable newspapers will carry it just like thy did the Amosun issue. For all I know that website or whatever it is belongs to one of the many trolls here who are Hausa today and Yoruba 2mwr grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:
My brother, That is where you got it wrong and to be honest I don't expect such from you since you live in the UK. If this happened in the UK the man will be dethroned, disgraced and arrested.

It is clear in the Nigerian constitution that a person should be found guilty if he/she AIDS the process of bribery.

Just because one is a king does not mean he should lack wisdom. You just don't talk anyhow, that is why we black people have been getting it wrong because we get power drunk so fast.

Yes he is just a man like yourself and I but still he was put in the position of authority and he missed used it.

Dethroned in UK? Stick to what you know. I guess that's Prince Phillips is still a royalty despite a lot of not so pleasant things he has done. Ditto Prince Charles. Stick to what you know.

I ask again: what crime did he commit with what he alluded to while acting based on the orders of his boss?
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18: @Shymexx , why wasting your breath discussing market gossip . What the heck is Idreamz.com When a big thing like this happens for real the reputable newspapers will carry it just like thy did the Amosun issue. For all I know that website or whatever it is belongs to one of the many trolls here who are Hausa today and Yoruba 2mwr grin

I'm out.

It is obvious based on their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

I'm out.

It is obvious based on their stupidity.
how many times will you be out? Go out already abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Faun(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18: @Shymexx , why wasting your breath discussing market gossip . What the heck is Idreamz.com When a big thing like this happens for real the reputable newspapers will carry it just like thy did the Amosun issue. For all I know that website or whatever it is belongs to one of the many trolls here who are Hausa today and Yoruba 2mwr grin

The Vanguard has carried it: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/oba-lagos-ill-expose-role-yoruba-obas-abachas-regime-2015-polls/

The Nation has carried it: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ill-expose-corrupt-monarchs-after-2015-election-akiolu-insists/

Any thing else you'd like to say? grin

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Faun:

The Vanguard has carried it: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/oba-lagos-ill-expose-role-yoruba-obas-abachas-regime-2015-polls/

The Nation has carried it: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ill-expose-corrupt-monarchs-after-2015-election-akiolu-insists/

Any thing else you'd like to say? grin

Now that I can see the news on credible sites I can comment on the story and the truth is I'm highly disappointed in him. Even if he did that as a police officer and we know how they are angryit dosen't make sense for him as an Oba to talk so carelessly.

In fact now I think it should be moved to te front page. As Yorubas we stand against wrongdoing by whoever it is angry
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:
Dethroned in UK? Stick to what you know. I guess that's Prince Phillips is still a royalty despite a lot of not so pleasant things he has done. Ditto Prince Charles. Stick to what you know.
I ask again: what crime did he commit with what he alluded to while acting based on the orders of his boss?

Again I am disappointed and I really hope you come to Nigeria and see what is happening to your home state

Now to the topic

You see you see nothing wrong in the Obs's act

[size=18pt]Then Tinubu or anybody have no right to insult or castigate Tom Ikimi since he was just following orders as well.[/size]

Tom Ikimi is a small man compared to an Oba of Lagos But APC people are quick to insult Ikimi.

The hypocrisy is too much. Stick with one ideology and stop playing with the SW.

It is time you youths get your heads screw on tight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Ayekotoo(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

1. You are paid

You are the only Yoruba on Nairaland that his bend on destroying his own kin whereas Orji Uzor Kalu is walking on the street of Nigeria without intimidation and character assassination despite looting Abia state dry. This is hypocrisy on your part. Think think
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ayekotoo:
You are the only Yoruba on Nairaland that his bend on destroying his own kin whereas Orji Uzor Kalu is walking on the street of Nigeria without intimidation and character assassination despite looting Abia state dry. This is hypocrisy on your part. Think think

Exactly we should support and promote each other and not bring each other down.

Yes you are right, Maybe because we yorubas are sophisticated and hate being betrayed

Tinubu too is the only yoruba that didn't support a yoruba from being the rep leader.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by emmatok(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2014
aljharem:

Exactly we should support and promote each other and not bring each other down.

Yes you are right, Maybe because we yorubas are sophisticated and hate being betrayed

Tinubu too is the only yoruba that didn't support a yoruba from being the rep leader.

Since you decamped to PDP your fight against Tinubu is increasingly great.
I hope they pay you well for this.

And when did you become Yoruba.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Lucasbalo(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2014
aljharem:

God bless you.

Now this is someone thinking and God will keep giving you wisdom.

Imagine an ex head of state and former minister what to be a president at the age of 71 yrs shocked Buhari

Imagine an ex vice president what to be president at 69 yrs shocked Atiku

Imagine a drug dealer and ex-governor what to be vice president at 64 yrs shocked Tinubu

Imagine a corrupt Oba and ex assistant IG already endorsing the next corrupt gubernatorial candidate Ambode

We should not be fo...oled again. Lets vote for individuals

Lagos is being run like a family business and traded like a product. We need to stand up for our collective rights.

WE SAY NO TO APC AND PDP !!!!!!!!!!!

WE SAY NO TO TINUBU AND HIS FAMILY !!!!!!

NO TO IKIMI, ANNEIH, OBJ, BUHARI, ATIKU, CLARK ETC !!!!

WE WANT YOUNG FRESH MINDS

Thanks my man for the compliments. The respect is mutual. I was born at Massey children's Hospital and spent my early childhood in Lagos island (Balogun Area) till I left barely 18 years for education in Chicago . I am a bonafide Lagosian . I remember how beautiful Lagos was before I left many many years ago. I remember Kingsway, Bhojson, Leventis. kewalrams, Chelarams, Corona cinema, Sheila cinema and so more like Key side and the ports authority on marina. I say this to say how this polithiefcians have destroyed a beautiful city and country. I work in a hedge fund firm here and would be surprised the way this bastards uses their proxies in stealing Nigeria dry. That's why the country is in bad shape hence I have no use for any Nigerian politicians , their surrogates and their oligarch friends. May the wrath of God descend on them all from the President all the way down. They have turn what is suppose to be an Eldorado to a perpetual third world. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buratai’s Dubai Asset: Ccb’s Clearance Ends Controversy – Lawyer / Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.