Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,677 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs (13419 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Yoruba Monarchs Did Not Deceive Jonathan – PDP Replies Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
aryzgreat:
Faith
a year ago
Those Nadeco old men (IJEBU fraction where terrible) They never forgave Abiola for betraying Awolowo. Abiola knew too much about their dirty secrets. And they really did have dirty secrets. They ran a cult. Starting from that Ooni. If people that really know the truth can come out...........

The comment above summaries ur hatred for mko, bc he betrayed awolowo and u are ijebu.

That is not enough reason to betray him knowing Abiola had d support of all Nigerians seeing the way he was voted for.

U save ur brother first then when u get home u flog him.

Prick, I know you are trolling but Ijebus were the ones who actually fought for Judas despite his past. And the Ijebu king was also the only one who didn't take any bribe.

Ijebus are upstanding folks who won't compromise for anything. List all the names of all the prominent Yorubas who fought for Judas and majority of them were Ijebu. Sod off.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by SuPeRq(f): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
onyeokwu: yolobas selling themselves and collecting bribery from their slave master almajiri of the mohammedian emirate of the north since 700BC grin grin grin cool
u don land ?? Eri renan hankali
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
customised13:

u are dead anyway so why are u worried?

where are the yoruba insurgents when you need them? We want emma's pics grin
lol, come on post the nonsense you havew, who gives a sh1t about what you post, midget.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: bros do you know that I didn't take note of the source unlike me. And no one did

No wonder, I was so suprised to see you discussing this issue seriously.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by customised13: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lol, come on post the nonsense you havew, who gives a sh1t about what you post, midget.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dat is you emma. grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by anonimi: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: You and I know that if not for the Tinubu's strategic planning and intellect, Lagos would have grinded during the time when FG seized her allocation for 3years. Yet the state kept going, generating IGR(thanks to Akinwunmi Ambode). Tinubu started thie 37 LCDA's and used IGR to fund them.

It sems you must think that by repeating a LIE so many times it will somehow magically become the truth shocked
OBJoke NEVER seized Lagos state's allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue. What was seized was the LGA funds due to creation of additional LGA not recognized by the constitution.

If you know otherwise, please share such verifiable history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Opiosko: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: wetin do that your bloodyassassin moniker?
Bloodywhaaaat? That's not mine, this is my one and only moniker.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: ofcourse both men are great Administrators no doubt, but I still give it to Fashola. Fash is good at implementation, BAT is an all-rounder, from planning to hiring technocrats and competent hands, to politIcking and also implementation. You and I what Lagos was pre-1999, and what Lagos became after. You and I know that if not for the Tinubu's strategic planning and intellect, Lagos would have grinded during the time when FG seized her allocation for 3years. Yet the state kept going, generating IGR(thanks to Akinwunmi Ambode). Tinubu started thie 37 LCDA's and used IGR to fund them. It became a focal point to many states-including Imo.
Walahi, I will luv to understudy Tinubu(though I'm doing it virtually)

That guy to me is the 2nd Best Lagos State Governor, the Best remain Baba kekere grin in terms of admÍnistratiÓnn but BAT is the best in terms of politÏcs, strategy and all-round.

PS: it is wonderful when Çomparing two great admÍnistrators and matching them by performancÉ and not mediocres. Kudos to the Lagos People anÐ yoruba race.

I'm glad you know the work Ambode did, that's why when some people wonder why Tinubu is supporting Ambode I just laugh. That man helped him to keep the state afloat at a difficult time. That's the type of Governor we need
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
arresa:

Truth has no expiration date and I hope you don't go to your grave with the truth simply because you thought it was too late.

What's the meaning of discretion? You mean keep hiding the truth? Of what use and relevance to the society is hidden truth?

You still don't get it,discretion means the quality of being discreet, especially with reference to one's own actions or speech; prudence or decorum:

In essence Akiolu lacks tact there are other means of spilling the beans and not spill it because you want some kinda favour or something and praise one monarch over another. Am sure if situation didn't warrant it that probably he needs awujale for something he probably would have gone to his grave with the sharing money stuff he knows about between the monarchs.

His utterance now is a cheap ammo probably for some political gain or favour from Awujale.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
anonimi:

It sems you must think that by repeating a LIE so many times it will somehow magically become the truth shocked
OBJoke NEVER seized Lagos state's allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue. What was seized was the LGA funds due to creation of additional LGA not recognized by the constitution.

If you know otherwise, please share such verifiable history.
Anonimi you have started again. Do you know what N34 Billion is to LG administration between 2004 and 2007 is? Obviously, your political bias has blinded you from giving credit to whom it is due. How many states can survive without LG funds for 3years? How many? I can bet you not even Rivers under Amaechi can.do you know what it takes to keep LG afloat? Anyway, you are just being political which is pathetic.
Beside the 37 aren't LGAs but LCDAs which the SC ruling affirmed to be legal. I tire for yu guy.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:

I'm glad you know the work Ambode did, that's why when some people wonder why Tinubu is supporting Ambode I just laugh. That man helped him to keep the state afloat at a difficult time. That's the type of Governor we need
Do you take those trolls serious? I was happy when I heard that the political establishment was backing Ambode. I am just so certain that Ambode will dwarf BAT, Fash and Jakande wonderful achieve…ent in just his 1st tenure. Walahi BAT is good at bringing performers on board rather than mediocres

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: Do you take those trolls serious? I was happy when I heard that the political establishment was backing Ambode. I am just so certain that Ambode will dwarf BAT, Fash and Jakande wonderful achieve…ent in just his 1st tenure. Walahi BAT is good at bringing performers on board rather than mediocres
Gbam

Ambode will surely exceed the achievements of both which is the way it should be , remember that he worked with both Tinubu and Fashola. People can accuse Tinubu of whatever but the man delivers performers

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

Prick, I know you are trolling but Ijebus were the ones who actually fought for Judas despite his past. And the Ijebu king was also the only one who didn't take any bribe.

Ijebus are upstanding folks who won't compromise for anything. List all the names of all the prominent Yorubas who fought for Judas and majority of them were Ijebu. Sod off.

Why d insult? Let's keep the thread clean. In ur interest. cool
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by rotwailler(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by fathomberry: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
seunmsg: Akinolu should say whatever he wants to say now or shut the fvck up. How is he even different from the oba's he's abusing? He has been collecting huge bribes from prominent lagos state politicians, government officials and civil servant. So, on what moral ground is he now pontificating on?

Maybe repentance! embarassed
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:
Gbam

Ambode will surely exceed the achievements of both which is the way it should be , remember that he worked with both Tinubu and Fashola. People can accuse Tinubu of whatever but the man delivers performers
Correct! I remember BAT saying in 2007 that Fash will make whatever he achieved in office look ordinary-Just 4 years after, Fash did. Few months ago, fash said his prayer is that his successor makes whatever he achieved in office o look ordinary within 2years. I believe Ambode will. Another candidate I respect is Hamzat(another BAT protege). He is the brain behind LASRAA. Lagos is blessed to have BAT. See all APC Aspirants are sound Administrators and brilliant people(except GOS that I can't vouch for)
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
And this is the same man that endorse Ambode grin grin grin

APC got NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIANS.

@ Gbawe, I am a True Nigerian, I am not from Chad or anything. I am as Lagos Yoruba as they come straight from the oba Ado family.

I am not a traitor like your mentor. I love Yoruba with everything and any true Yoruba will know this. I will not/ I cannot / I shall not sell my people for a piece of brown envelope from Tinubu, Gej or whoever so forget it.

No why did the corrupt oba endorse Ambode of APC

Is the oba his mentor ?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:
Gbam

Another paid I duo.t
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its like Yoruba youths have been bought.

Anyway you shall meet I alj harem there grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by miqos02(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
seunmsg: Akinolu should say whatever he wants to say now or shut the fvck up. How is he even different from the oba's he's abusing? He has been collecting huge bribes from prominent lagos state politicians, government officials and civil servant. So, on what moral ground is he now pontificating on?
true
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by oduaboy1: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

Chino, why are you talking to yourself? grin

Fam, you look like someone's big Uncle, and shouldn't you be out there playing with ya kids and being a good dad? - time is of the essence.

And with that massive head you've got that looks like the head of two people in one (It seems Idumose has a bigger head - 3 in 1 lol). I just pray that ish does explode in the nearest future, with the junk you waste ya life on. grin
No that's not chino.He is emmauel akpan,graduated with a third class in biochemistry from federal university of agriculture makurdi.
He is one short,poor,ugly bastarrd.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by oduaboy1: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
AdeniyiA: Yoruba ronu...
I am a Yoruba man, but among the three major ethnic group in Nigeria,the Yorubas(most) are the most deceptive, display high level sycophancy, they could be scrapping your head and at the same time blowing it cool breeze undecided
i hate hanky-panky...angry
You are truly a yoruba man.I can see it all over your post
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
oduaboy1: No that's not chino.He is emmauel akpan,graduated with a third class in biochemistry from federal university of agriculture makurdi.
He is one short,poor,ugly bastarrd.

Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you mean Nchara not Chino
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Ayekotoo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
anonimi:
OBJoke NEVER seized Lagos state's allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue.[/b] What was seized was the LGA funds due to creation of additional LGA not recognized by the constitution.
Why do you always use the phrase 'Niger delta oil'? FG makes money from Lagos seaport, airport, taxes from multinationals in Lagos and distribute it to all parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Malawian(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
please how did MKO betray Awolowo? when did Awolowo win an election in Obodo Nigeria ?
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by whitecat1: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tell me another thing! This is a market square gossip. Oba Akiolu will never grant a source like this an interview.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Malawian: please how did MKO betray Awolowo? when did Awolowo win an election in Obodo Nigeria ?

Abeg bros leave Awolowo out of this.

No one brought Ojukwu to this so back off

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Abeg bros leave Awolowo out of this.

No one brought Ojukwu to this so back off

You are a liar and a disgrace, you can't even keep your lies straight.

This is from a thread you posted ;

nairaland has made me see how the igbos in usa hate to see northerners and yorubas in general

while the yorubas call us illiterates and the igbos silly in judgement

c'mon, lets work something out brothers and sister's why the hateful comment

ezeuche,dede and onlytruth are not invited to post here because there is no hope for them
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by arresa: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: ofcourse both men are great Administrators no doubt, but I still give it to Fashola. Fash is good at implementation, BAT is an all-rounder, from planning to hiring technocrats and competent hands, to politIcking and also implementation. You and I what Lagos was pre-1999, and what Lagos became after. You and I know that if not for the Tinubu's strategic planning and intellect, Lagos would have grinded during the time when FG seized her allocation for 3years. Yet the state kept going, generating IGR(thanks to Akinwunmi Ambode). Tinubu started thie 37 LCDA's and used IGR to fund them. It became a focal point to many states-including Imo.
Walahi, I will luv to understudy Tinubu(though I'm doing it virtually)

That guy to me is the 2nd Best Lagos State Governor, the Best remain Baba kekere grin in terms of admÍnistratiÓnn but BAT is the best in terms of politÏcs, strategy and all-round.

PS: it is wonderful when Çomparing two great admÍnistrators and matching them by performancÉ and not mediocres. Kudos to the Lagos People anÐ yoruba race.

I see your point. They are all great administrators and they all left credible legacies for Lagosians to cherish for ever. I gave it to Fashola simply because his responsibilities and difficulties triples Jakande's and doubles Tunubu's Jakande's.

Fashola is not only accomplishing his own and Tinubu's programes, he's also accomplishing Jakande's 30 year old Metro Rail program.

Lagos state is always lucky with great governors from Mobolaji Johnson down to Fashola. Even the close relationship and camaraderie between present and past leaders is exemplary. You see present and past leaders at state functions and the present leaders naming public infrastructures after past leaders.

Just a few weeks ago, Fashola named a park after Ndubuisi Kanu who ruled Lagos from 1977- 1978.

They are all great and very productive administrators..
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
aryzgreat:

Why d insult? Let's keep the thread clean. In ur interest. cool

My own interest? I will knock ya head off ya neck and march all the noodles in ya Fvcking skull.

Anyway, next time, don't post nonsense when the face of that struggle was actually an Ijebu man, who was also the leader of Afenifere, including a lot of prominent Ijebu sons.

Don't let me start posting all the declassified files about ya MKO. The same businessman that cables alluded to sponsoring a few coups in that country, and the same guy who actually worked with the CIA during the Iran-contra of the Reagan era, when naija was a big transit route for CIA drugs. Wasn't he the IBB guy's right hand man back then and they were both involved in the drug thing?

Judas got what he deserved! And keep Ijebu out of ya putrid mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aderonila18: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem: Its like Yoruba youths have been bought.

Anyway you shall meet I alj harem there grin

You are a joke, this is another of your posts from the same thread you opened:

i actually love the yorubas and igbos but they never return the love

why my brother,,,,,,,,,,,why

Lmao, in 2010 you were a northerner and now you're Yoruba grin Biggest troll on nairaland
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aljharem(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18:

You are a liar and a disgrace, you can't even keep your lies straight.

This is from a thread you posted ;

nairaland has made me see how the igbos in usa hate to see northerners and yorubas in general

while the yorubas call us illiterates and the igbos silly in judgement

c'mon, lets work something out brothers and sister's why the hateful comment

ezeuche,dede and onlytruth are not invited to post here because there is no hope for them

In summary, are you calling me Igbo for not supporting corruption (APC ) ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Guber Polls – APC / Amnesty For Looters Underway / Zainab Ahmed: We Have Spent Over ₦157 Billion On Second Niger Bridge So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.