Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs (13123 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Yoruba Monarchs Did Not Deceive Jonathan – PDP Replies Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
thwarrior72: I'm going to bookmark this topic against the day our brothers from SW start their usual rhetoric..."igbos love money than anybody"

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
you will never see them come to this thread. To them, this thread doesn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you will never see them come to this thread. To them, this thread doesn't exist.

Chino, why are you talking to yourself? grin

Fam, you look like someone's big Uncle, and shouldn't you be out there playing with ya kids and being a good dad? - time is of the essence.

And with that massive head you've got that looks like the head of two people in one (It seems Idumose has a bigger head - 3 in 1 lol). I just pray that ish does explode in the nearest future, with the junk you waste ya life on. grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

Chino, why are you talking to yourself? grin

Fam, you look like someone's big Uncle, and shouldn't you be out there playing with ya kids and being a good dad? - time is of the essence.

And with that massive head you've got that looks like the head of two people in one (It seems Idumose has a bigger head - 3 in 1 lol). I just pray that ish does explode in the nearest future, with the junk you waste ya life on. grin
i am now three in one: chino, jude njoku and emma.

oga, why did oba of lagos annihilate MKO abiola?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: i am now three in one: chino, jude njoku and emma.

oga, why did oba of lagos annihilate MKO abiola?

Don't ask me stupid questions.

Let's talk about your head. Why do you have a massive head? - that's what I want to decipher.

And are you related to Idumose because his head looks supremely oversized as well. grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

Don't ask me stupid questions.

Let's talk about your head. Why do you have a massive head? - that's what I want to decipher.

And are you related to Idumose because his head looks supremely oversized as well. grin
you need a ban, don't derail this thread or i will report you to the mods grin

why did oba of lagos kpai MKO?

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you need a ban, don't derail this thread or i will report you to the mods grin

why did oba of lagos kpai MKO?

I don't care about a dead muthaphucka who betrayed the Great Awolowo man. That's karma right there, when you betray a selfless legend. He's dead and gone.

But I'll like to know the science and mathematics behind your head - please educate me, Chino? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yoruba ronu...
I am a Yoruba man, but among the three major ethnic group in Nigeria,the Yorubas(most) are the most deceptive, display high level sycophancy, they could be scrapping your head and at the same time blowing it cool breeze undecided
i hate hanky-panky...angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

I don't care about a dead muthaphucka who betrayed the Great Awolowo man. That's karma right there, when you betray a selfless legend. He's dead and gone.

But I'll like to know the science and mathematics behind your head - please educate me, Chino? grin
so MKO is now a muthaphucka? did you all see this?

MKO was a mothaphucka, that was why oba of lagos killed him, interesting grin

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by samflex(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
You give bribe or take bribe you're guilty of same offence, so what is he saying because. I don't get it
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

It's all chains of betrayal and karma taking it's toll on them, remember awolowo betrayed igbos, mko betrayed him.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by PassingShot(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
arresa:

Meaning because he participated according to you means he should just sweep everything under the rug just like your country sweeps everything under the rug while you shoulder the burden of their crookedness in misery?

Sounds like you are your own worst enemy..

You got it wrong. Take time to go through some of my posts to know what i stand for. I'm only saying that he is being hypocritical in his posture and that i can't stand.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by customised13: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
AdeniyiA: Yoruba ronu...
I am a Yoruba man, but among the three major ethnic group in Nigeria,the Yorubas are the most deceptive, display high level sycophancy, they could be scrapping your head and at the same time blowing it cool breeze undecided
i hate hanky-panky...angry

Hey Williams, shut up your mouth. Maybe it is your idile that have deceptive animals ans sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
customised13:

Hey Williams, shut up your mouth. Maybe it is your idile that have deceptive animals ans sycophants.
do you wanna kill him like you killed MKO?

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by PassingShot(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
russello:

Probably he was left with no much option except losing his life and that of his family members for some obvious reasons then:

He was a police officer serving under the command of a brutal military dictator who's got no value for human life.

He was just a messenger obeying the order of his superior who doesn't take no for answer.

He may have even expected these traditional rulers to refuse the money just as one of them did.
And this would have been a better way out for him.

But, to his amazement and disappointment, they all acquiesced to the proposition.

One need to have worked under the command of this no-nonsense dictator to have a clear picture of the degree of dilemma this man may have gone through.

Not until he gives all these as his reasons, I'll stand by my position. We cannot be making excuses for people until they say so themselves.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by ibedun: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
aryzgreat:
It's all chains of betrayal and karma taking it's toll on them, remember awolowo betrayed igbos, mko betrayed him.

The igbos betrayed themselves and they are still doing it today.

You need to be less emotional and reason before you act or open that village mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: so MKO is now a muthaphucka? did you all see this?

MKO was a mothaphucka, that was why oba of lagos killed him, interesting grin

Personally, based on what I've read, I'm indifferent about the guy. And he probably deserve what he got. You can't just be evil 80% of the time, and be disloyal, then suddenly expect goodwill because you claimed to be a changed man. He betrayed the saviour of the Yoruba's in the 20th century - and that's how karma works.

It's a lesson to all the other Yoruba fvckers out there. Regardless, I don't condone Kings, who're meant to represent the gods and what they did. But that guy got served based on his past. Dead and gone - time to move on.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

Personally, based on what I've read, I'm indifferent about the guy. And he probably deserve what he got. You can't just be evil 80% of the time, and be disloyal, then suddenly expect goodwill because you claimed to be a changed man. He betrayed the saviour of the Yoruba's in the 20th century - and that's how karma works.

It's a lesson to all the other Yoruba fvckers out there. Regardless, I don't condone Kings, who're meant to represent the gods and what they did. But that guy got served based on his past. Dead and gone - time to move on.
guy, you are mean oooo, this is your bro we are talking about here, so you don't regret the fact that y'all killed him and lied on igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
aryzgreat:

Nah, Igbo betrayed Igbo, and Ojukwu the coward betrayed Biafra, and every ethnic group in Southern Nigeria.

Awolowo the enigma, and the greatest leader in post-independence Nigeria didn't betray anyone. Ijebus don't betray people, we talk the talk and walk the walk. GTFOH.

Zero ratings for MKO or whatever the fvck his name was!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: guy, you are mean oooo, this is your bro we are talking about here, so you don't regret the fact that y'all killed him and lied on igbo?

I don't rate disloyal people - that's just me and based on my experience and where I'm from. Not your typical Yoruba guy, and the guys wasn't my brother. Brotherhood is deeper than that.

The man died...who cares? At the end of the day, as long as Awo in grave was happy about it - I'm good money. grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibedun:

The igbos betrayed themselves and they are still doing it today.

You need to be less emotional and reason before you act or open that village mouth.

Lol, only d truth can set u free. BTW my mouth is city mouth not vilage mouth grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx:

I don't rate disloyal people - that's just me and based on my experience and where I'm from. Not your typical Yoruba guy, and the guys wasn't my brother. Brotherhood is deeper than that.

The man died...who cares? At the end of the day, as long as Awo in grave was happy about it - I'm good money. grin
and its right for your obas to kill him right?

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by focus7: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
bright8: Same set of people Babangida bribed to annul Abiola’s election and eventually kill him. Traditional rulers in Nigeria are only after their pockets and stomachs. Ancestors dey dull. They should start killing them already starting with that 1diot in my home town.
I don't know but I have the hunch that ur home town is Ile Ife cos the man there is known for corruption.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: and its right for your obas to kill him right?

That was Judas lol.

Sad ending but move on, Igbo guy.

He got served through the Kings by the Yoruba gods.

I'm out!
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by AJINATU: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
shymexx: Basically, since he made the statement at the Ijebu king's palace - that means only the Awujale refused the bribe.

Well, we Ijebus have always been pace-setters, we'll never compromise.

God bless Ijebus and can someone please elevate the Awujale to the most prominent Yoruba king alive? We've always had our own kingdom, and with this, it's only right that the Ijebus get their just due.

Thanks for the expose! cool
Awujale Ademuyewo Afidipote 1852-1886

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by AJINATU: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Awujale Ademolu Fesogbade 1915-1925

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by AJINATU: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oba Oyekan I 1885-1900

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by chinazaekperem2: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
i thought they said yorubas were united, shymexx is giving me an opposite impression. just listen to the story: MKO betrayed awolowo, awolowo died of rat poisoning and yoruba obas killed MKO (the same person every yoruba person voted and rioted for when he died) by liaising with northerners.

It doen't sound like unity to me.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by agitator: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
bestman09:
Delivering his speech at the palace, Oba Akiolu disclosed that he had spoken with President Goodluck Jonathan to forgive and forget the errors that Mallam Sanusi might have committed as CBN governor, adding that all humans are prone to errors.

So SLS has admitted his recklessness?

And the smartest and most intelligent tribe in nigeria was mocking President Goodluck Jonathan on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1912702/oba-lagos-recieves-emir-kano

What an irony. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by AJINATU: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oba Esugbayi Eleko 1901-1932

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann: AljHarem abi AljHaram or whatever you call yourself.

We Learnt Tinubu Became Your Number 1 Enemy Since He Sacked You.

Please kindly contact Tinubu to make your grievances known unto him.

This is not PDP vs APC thread.

This is about Saboteurs in Yorubaland and we all know you have identity issue as only you have claimed Kanuri, Ijaw, Hausa and now Awori on this great forum. Everybody knows you.

I've noticed how you quickly turn everything to "it's Tinubu's fault" lately.

Contact Tinubu and settle issues with him, I'm sure you know how to reach Tinubu.

Thank You.
grin grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by AJINATU: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Oba Falolu Dosunmu 1932-1949

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku / Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.