Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs (13114 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Yoruba Monarchs Did Not Deceive Jonathan – PDP Replies Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by ntyce(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem: This is so painful

Just as his boss Tinubu killed Funsho Williams, Akiolu betrayed Abiola .

Obj betrayed Abiola

Buhari, abacha and Obj destroyed Fela

These people apart from Abacha are PRESENTLY IN APC. THEY CLAIM TO LOVE YORUBAS BUT BETRAY AND SELL US TO THE HIGGEST BIDDER. WE HAVE BECOME POLITICAL TOOLS FOR TGESE PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE CHANGE

YORUBA NATION IS IN DANGER

CURRENTLY, THEY WANT TO UNDERMINE HID AWOLOWO JUST AS THEY DID TO ABIOLA AND KILL HER

YET STILL CLAIM TO HAVE OUR INTEREST .

I AM SCARED FOR YORUBA RACE. TRULY YORUBAS ARE IN A VERY BAD POSITION NOW THANKS TO APC TINUBU

Do yu know the meaning of betrayal?
How did Obj betray Abiola?
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by omongbatim: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

A lot of people are actually ignorant about the administrative brilliance and vision of Tinubu that Fashola eventually went on to gain credit for. Like you, I also admire Fashola but I rate Tinubu highly too because he was an all-rounder who overcame extreme federal government resistance to still be, for those aware of the full picture, the brain and brawn behind the success of contemporary Lagos.

Could Fashola have survived the persecution of the ultra-vengeful OBJ if he were in the shoes of Tinubu back then? I seriously doubt it. Only the analytically discerning and pragmatic Nigerians know what Tinubu truly is. Could Fashola, stride for stride and thug for thug, have matched the dedication to evil many in the PDP are irredeemably devoted to? Could Fashola have been the opposition Elliot Ness to the ruling Party's AL Capone like Tinubu was? That is why someone like the very intelligent Pat Utomi, many worshipped like a god who is "presidential material", willingly chose to join the ACN then (now APC).

Personally, I feel sorry the most for the confused Yorubas (like Ola6 - Aljharem is Chadian anyway and not even Nigerian let alone Yoruba) who are to be found always vilifying Tinubu. Tinubu, for the reality of Nigeria, is far better, more pro-people, braver and more solution-driven than those others host and celebrate in their region(Odili, Orji Kalu, Orubebe, Ohakim, Andy and Chris Ubah, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ibori, Anenih, IBB, Danjuma, Ciroma, Yakassai,David Mark et al) only to then be hypocritically attacking Tinubu everyday as if he is the only politician in Nigeria. The Yorubas should be careful. Others have not lynched their murderer and serial killers, decimating their own societies directly, but they want to execute your own pick-pocket whose action does not affect them?

Gibberish. Please discuss how your kings betrayed their own for bags of owo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
And

Igbos should please face front.

We don't want this thread to become another Igbo vs Yoruba thread.

Thank you(In Chino's voice).

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
This oba as well as tifnubu were among those that sold Abiola to be poisoned, yet they are claiming sophisticated Yoruba omoluabi today. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by ibedun: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kai !!!

And there I was giving so much respect to these our so called OBAs.

Every institution in this country is worthless, Olorun.

Time for all of us to commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Gbawe: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
omongbatim:

Gibberish. Please discuss how your kings betrayed their own for bags of owo.

Ethnocentric cretin, I quoted Barcanista in direct response to comments he made. I know a topic like this gives you wet dreams but you are deluded if you think ,with how Nigeria is currently, I will give prejudiced people like you, itching to bandy around the usual stereotype you peddle none stop about the Yorubas, the input you can use to satisfy your vengeful and wannabe obsession with hounding Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
This information should be saved in archive, Nwafo Igbo obula n'alu ogu na Nairaland kwesiri ikwedo ma chekwa ozi a nke oma maka mgbe ogu gebido.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by DidierKing: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

Get the eff out of here. Why won't people like you, with major problems of your own, not be here talking prejudiced nonsense about the Yorubas when the likes of Ola6 and fake Yorubas like Aljharem give you 'ammunition' by killing their kings in public while you deify your paedophiles and ignore their wrongdoing? The problem with the Yorubas is that we are too honest and forthright in the cesspit of hypocrisy and duplicity called Nigeria. This makes us susceptible to the character assassination antics of those,like you, who have no problem operating with prejudiced double-standards.

"Tribalism and nepotism" indeed when nowhere else in Nigeria beats Yorubaland for tolerance and the provision of an environment where anyone can be whatever they want. People like you are brainwashed to never see anything good about Yoruba people anyway so it is no surprise you can claim they are most guilty of what reality shows others Nigerians are, by far, more troubled with.

DENIAL AND EVEN MORE DENIAL. YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS THRIVE IN DENIAL. FACE YOUR PROBLEMS SQUARE ON AND STOP EXHIBITING SIGNS OF CAWORDICE

14 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann: And

Igbos should please face front.

We don't want this thread to become another Igbo vs Yoruba thread.

Thank you(In Chino's voice).

This is a national affair, not Yoruba affair. All Nigerians voted mko Abiola, only for some greedy Yoruba obas and elders to sell our collective mandate.

BTW why is any contrary voice to Yoruba tagged igbo in ds forum?

11 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
AljHarem abi AljHaram or whatever you call yourself.

We Learnt Tinubu Became Your Number 1 Enemy Since He Sacked You.

Please kindly contact Tinubu to make your grievances known unto him.

This is not PDP vs APC thread.

This is about Saboteurs in Yorubaland and we all know you have identity issue as only you have claimed Kanuri, Ijaw, Hausa and now Awori on this great forum. Everybody knows you.

I've noticed how you quickly turn everything to "it's Tinubu's fault" lately.

Contact Tinubu and settle issues with him, I'm sure you know how to reach Tinubu.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Gbawe: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
DidierKing:

DENIAL AND EVEN MORE DENIAL. YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS STRIVE IN DENIAL. FACE YOUR PROBLEMS SQUARE ON AND STOP EXHIBITING SIGNS OF CAWORDICE

Mumu, With your input here, is it not obvious you are the one keen to face the problems of others on their behalf? No ethnic group in Nigeria faces its problem more than the Yorubas while uninvited guest like you join in to be talking ignorantly . Why not mind your own business? If a Yoruba Oba is misbehaving, how is that your problem to the extent you have to comment here to be delivering prejudiced and discriminatory opinion about an entire ethnic group based on the action of one person or a few individuals? You are the person in trouble mate in so far as the malevolent obsession you host for others is totally one way. That flaw will keep hurting you till you begin to mind your own business.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
aryzgreat:

This is a national affair, not Yoruba affair. All Nigerians voted mko Abiola, only for some greedy Yoruba obas and elders to sell our collective mandate.

BTW why is any contrary voice to Yoruba tagged igbo in ds forum?

My bad, I apologize.

Please make your opinion known without generalizing.

We are also bashing the Saboteurs.

Thanks Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by henrysam(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
ola6: Can we see how this FOO.LISH man that calls himself akiolu is disgracing us just to defend his master's statement Tinubu ole when he said all our obas are useless.

Can Yorubas and most especially Lagosians see what happens when you put a politician as an oba. This useless oba must be removed! The throne rightfully belongs to the Balogun family but Tinubu and his fellow foo.ls forcefully installed the sanile man. I am a full blooded lagosian and this man is not my oba.

For you all to know, Tinubu did the same thing in Elegushi Lekki. He installed the younger brother as against Aremu (next in line) because the younger brother was once his pa forcing Aremu to go in exile.

The evils Tinubu and APC planted in Lagos will surely come back to hunt them. Oba ode!

NB: shocking fellow yorubas like Gbawe and ekoile/aresa will defending this even though they know the tradition. Issokay!
What do you expect from a ploiceman.
A whole Oba from SW disgracing other obas in the presence of SLS. When they are not respected in the future. They will start crying. Bunch of shameless fools.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by IGBOSON1: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
aderonila18: Abeg what type of source is that? Mods pls close this thread if the OP doesn't have a better source

^^^You're at a restaurant, and the waiter stands by your table to wait for your opinion as you taste the tomatoe sauce prepared in-house that he just brought to you at your request.

Substitute source for sauce; Mods for Maitre-D; thread for restaurant; and OP for Chef!.....See how it fits!? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann:

My bad, I apologize.

Thanks Bro.

Welcome bro, the saboteurs need to be exposed, that's y am angry the oba is waiting till after 2015 election, let all of them be exposed now before election.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann:

My bad, I apologize.

Thanks Bro.

Exactly. How many Yorubas celebrate and blindly worship Dimeji Bankole, Gbenga Daniel et al for non-Yorubas to then begin saying the actions of those sort represent the characters of all Yoruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by DidierKing: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

Mumu, With your input here, is it not obvious you are the one keen to face the problems of others on their behalf? Why not mind your own business? If a Yoruba Oba is misbehaving, how is that your problem to the extent you have to comment here to be delivering prejudiced and discriminatory opinion about an entire ethnic group based on the action of one or a few individuals/ You are the person in trouble mate in so far as the malevolent obsession you host for others is totally one way. That flaw will keep hurting you till you begin to mind your own business.

ON THE ONE HAND WHEN IT IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR YOU AND YOUR TRIBE IT BECOMES YOUR BUSINESS, ON THE OTHER HAND WHEN IT SUITS YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE - SUCH AS PARA SITING ON OTHER PEOPLES RESOURCES (OIL MONEY) AND REVENUE AS IN THE CASE WITH NIGERIA IT BECOMES OUR BUSINESS.

YOU JUST EXHIBITED ONE OF ANOTHER FLAWS OF THE YORUBA'S - HYPOCRISY

13 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by DidierKing: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
DidierKing:

ON THE ONE HAND WHEN IT IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR YOU AND YOUR TRIBE IT BECOMES YOUR BUSINESS, ON THE OTHER HAND WHEN IT SUITS YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE - SUCH AS PARA SITING ON OTHER PEOPLES RESOURCES (OIL MONEY) AND REVENUE AS IN THE CASE WITH "NIGERIA" IT BECOMES OUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann: AljHarem abi AljHaram or whatever you call yourself.

We Learnt Tinubu Became Your Number 1 Enemy Since He Sacked You.

Please kindly contact Tinubu to make your grievances known unto him.

This is not PDP vs APC thread.

This is about Saboteurs in Yorubaland and we all know you have identity issue as only you have claimed Kanuri, Ijaw, Hausa and now Awori on this great forum. Everybody knows you.

I've noticed how you quickly turn everything to "it's Tinubu's fault" lately.

Contact Tinubu and settle issues with him, I'm sure you know how to reach Tinubu.

Thank You.

Please am still wondering where this guy is really from and what he's agenda on Nairaland is. He claimed to be from the North but I've noticed that he only hyperventilates on issues concerning SW or when he wants to attack APC. I've never seen him addressing the many issues facing the north and their irresponsible leaders undecided
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
As for the topic I'll wait until I see it on reputable media before I comment.by the way in the right up it says he was a police man at that point and not yet the Oba
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

Exactly. How many Yorubas celebrate and blindly worship Dimeji Bankole, Gbenga Daniel et al for non-Yorubas to then begin saying the actions of those sort represent the characters of all Yoruba people?

U have not commented about these saboteurs other than attacking ur perceived non yorubas, steadmann is an unbiased Yoruba who say it the way it is. Condemn the evil first.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Trailblazer1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann: If I had my way, I would ASSASSINATE many Yoruba Elders who are Saboteurs.

We have so many Saboteurs who call themselves Elders. The Fucktards call themselves Elders or Leaders but I call them SABOTEURS.

For the reason best known to him, Abiola collabo with Obasanjo to ensure Awolowo(they are all from the same state oooo) didn't become President of Nigeria.

Obasanjo gave order to attack Kalakuta Republic, Fela's mother died in the process. They are both from the same state and attended the same secondary school oooooooo. They've known themselves for long yet Obasanjo imprisoned Fela for the reason best known to him.

Due to evil Abiola did to Awolowo, some Saboteurs also ensured Abiola did not become President of Nigeria.

God help me to acquire more than enough wealth,

I shall CREATE a KILLER SQUAD with the aim of killing any Yoruba Saboteur including our Pastors who commit great crimes on a daily basis. I am going to be Killing Them One After The Other.

The Only Thing Those Bastards Deserve Is Bullets On Their Forehead.

At Topic, This Oba Oleolu or whatever he calls himself deserves to be shot in the forehead alongside Ooni of Ife and other Criminals who call themselves Monarchs.

He was the one sharing the bribe to the Criminals then yet he had the gut to open his useless mouth to issue threat that after the election he is going to release their names.

Is he not also guilty?

God Punish All Of Them.

I'm going to kill them all.

Fucking Fucktards.

The Saboteurs have no shame at all, it is all about money. They are embarrassing us.

To Hell With All Of Them.

No Baggar Is My Leader.

A Saboteur Can't Be My Leader.

Bloody Saboteurs.

Please, are you serious about all you've just typed?
**where are my snipers and grenades? The war has started**

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by CyberWolf: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

But Tinubu installed this same Oba right? cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

We dubbed him Bank-Ole. We bash Daniel and his fellow thieves on a regular basis. Everyone knows we don't support our own when he or she errs. Yorubas bash Obasanjo more than every other tribe.

As far as we are concerned,

If you do well, we'll praise you. If you err, we'll bash you very well.

I think some people are only using the opportunity to bash us, yet nothing do us. The useless Oba(Oba of Lagos for that matter oooooo) caused the whole confusion.

Someone above me said "If The Oba Could Condemn His Fellow Obas In The Presence of SLS A Northerner, What Does He Except SLS To Say About Us".

Some of our people no dey try, e dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Gbawe: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
DidierKing:

ON THE ONE HAND WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU AND YOUR TRIBE IT BECOMES YOUR BUSINESS, ON THE OTHER HAND WHEN IT SUITS YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE - SUCH AS PARA SITING ON OTHER PEOPLES RESOURCES (OIL MONEY) AND REVENUE AS IN THE CASE WITH NIGERIA IT BECOMES OUR BUSINESS.

Grade A caveman, what illustrates your backward mind more than all the ugly and prejudiced conclusions you are making here? Hypocrisy is common to all men whether Chinese, Black, white, Hausa or Yoruba. Yet it is only an underdeveloped mind like yours that will argue that an entire ethic group is defined by a singular negative characteristic common to humanity.

It shows you are operating from a base grounded in prejudice. This is why I will continue to tell people like you to mind your own business. You have nil objectivity towards others and can only contribute negativity when talking about them so why don't you then spare everyone your jaundiced and prejudiced opinion by keeping such to yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by arresa: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
ola6: Can we see how this FOO.LISH man that calls himself akiolu is disgracing us just to defend his master's statement Tinubu ole when he said all our obas are useless.

Can Yorubas and most especially Lagosians see what happens when you put a politician as an oba. This useless oba must be removed! The throne rightfully belongs to the Balogun family but Tinubu and his fellow foo.ls forcefully installed the sanile man. I am a full blooded lagosian and this man is not my oba.

For you all to know, Tinubu did the same thing in Elegushi Lekki. He installed the younger brother as against Aremu (next in line) because the younger brother was once his pa forcing Aremu to go in exile.

The evils Tinubu and APC planted in Lagos will surely come back to hunt them. Oba ode!

NB: shocking fellow yorubas like Gbawe and ekoile/aresa will defending this even though they know the tradition. Issokay!

Rumor mongering is for market women, find something better to do with your worthless time. Except maybe you really are a market woman and just doing your market woman thing...

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
tatiana009:

Please am still wondering where this guy is really from and what he's agenda on Nairaland is. He claimed to be from the North but I've noticed that he only hyperventilates on issues concerning SW or when he wants to attack APC. I've never seen him addressing the many issues facing the north and their irresponsible leaders undecided

I think the dude is related to Ademusiwa.

Konfusion 101.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Trailblazer1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Steadmann: If I had my way, I would ASSASSINATE many Yoruba Elders who are Saboteurs.

We have so many Saboteurs who call themselves Elders. The Fucktards call themselves Elders or Leaders but I call them SABOTEURS.

For the reason best known to him, Abiola collabo with Obasanjo to ensure Awolowo(they are all from the same state oooo) didn't become President of Nigeria.

Obasanjo gave order to attack Kalakuta Republic, Fela's mother died in the process. They are both from the same state and attended the same secondary school oooooooo. They've known themselves for long yet Obasanjo imprisoned Fela for the reason best known to him.

Due to evil Abiola did to Awolowo, some Saboteurs also ensured Abiola did not become President of Nigeria.

God help me to acquire more than enough wealth,

I shall CREATE a KILLER SQUAD with the aim of killing any Yoruba Saboteur including our Pastors who commit great crimes on a daily basis. I am going to be Killing Them One After The Other.

The Only Thing Those Bastards Deserve Is Bullets On Their Forehead.

At Topic, This Oba Oleolu or whatever he calls himself deserves to be shot in the forehead alongside Ooni of Ife and other Criminals who call themselves Monarchs.

He was the one sharing the bribe to the Criminals then yet he had the gut to open his useless mouth to issue threat that after the election he is going to release their names.

Is he not also guilty?

God Punish All Of Them.

I'm going to kill them all.

Fucking Fucktards.

The Saboteurs have no shame at all, it is all about money. They are embarrassing us.

To Hell With All Of Them.

No Baggar Is My Leader.

A Saboteur Can't Be My Leader.

Bloody Saboteurs.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by CyberWolf: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gbawe:

Grade A caveman, what illustrates your backward mind more than all the ugly and prejudiced conclusions you are making here? Hypocrisy is common to all men whether Chinese, Black, white, Hausa or Yoruba. Yet it is only an underdeveloped mind like yours that will argue that an entire ethic group is defined by a singular characteristic common to humanity. It shows you are operating from a base grounded in prejudice. This is why I will continue to tell people like you to mind your own business. You have nil objectivity towards others and can only contribute negativity when talking about them so why don't you then spare everyone your jaundiced and prejudiced opinion by keeping such to yourself?
You have to understand that this is not a Yoruba affairs alone, because the said Abiola was voted by all Nigerians, so stop all this bashing and address the topic. You de fall my hand oo..this is not the Gbawe I know.. angry angry grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Trailblazer1:

You are probably replying to saga.....Mite.
The excessive use of fucktards is a dead giveaway.
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by aryzgreat: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have written a lot of these conspiriaorial talk of NADECO people in my book ' Awoists after Awolowo transition' and Nigerians,nay the Yoruba are not listening because we served with Chief Babatope in Abacha's government but the truth shall come out and has started to come with the revelation of Adefuye who saw both sides of the coin because he was indeed a NADECO chieftain before he started to think about the futility of the fight for Abiola's mandate and thereby started to work to work to save Abiola's and Kudirat's life from enemies within and without including Senator Ahmed Tinubu who became a NADECO chieftain abroad after failing to negotiate to be Deputy Lagos State Administrator with Col. Olagunsoye Oyinlola as Military Administrator. God dey.
Bari Adedeji Salau. cry cry undecided
Re: Oba Of Lagos’ Bombshell: I Shared Abacha’s Bribe To Yoruba Monarchs by Jmain: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

You are probably replying to saga.....Mite.
The excessive use of fucktards is a dead giveaway.

Lolz . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu / Atiku Abubakar: "We Must Kill The Snake Swallowing Our Money Before It Kills Us" / Osinbajo In Kano For Students Innovation Challenge (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.