Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) (7558 Views)

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by bakandow11: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: okay
i no b aboki....cashin funs tnx niooooo
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2014
You're terrible at lying. You should consider retirement.

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by ninovandross(m): 3:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Omo #op u sabi lie eh, well done lienus
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Truth24(m): 5:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

By their words you shall know them.
By their pretense u shall spot dem

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by marieolae(f): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2014
These pics r obviously frm google
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2014
krall: I don't know why it had to be me. I received an email from work that an asian contactor had just arrived from hongkong. They said he would stay at a hotel at first but later decided that it would be more secure for him to lodge at my house for 2 weeks.

Although I didn't like the idea, I didn't argue with my boss. Only for them to say he is coming with his daughter.

When they reached, I arranged the place properly for them and tried to make them as comfortable as possible. Its not what I planned for. They make me take her for shopping, to the saloon, every she want to go I now have to take her there.

Whenever I go anywhere with her, people start looking and staring and wispering and I hate unwanted attention. Even when I took her to church on sunday, even pastor was always looking at me with bad eye. angry

The worst now is that she is saying she likes me very much. I try to avoid her but she always want to stay around. She now insists in sleeping in my room. My girlfriend does not conveniently know if not trouble will start.

The two weeks is about to end and she is not following her father back to hongkong she wants to spend the rest of the year here.

I have tried every thing I can to scare her away, boko haram, ebola, kidnappers, ritual killers, she will not hear and her father is very scary.

Please good people of nairaland, what do I do?
My neighbours and colleagues are teasing me? My girlfriend will kill me if she finds out. sad

These are their pictures that they first sent me in the emails.
The man and his daughter. angry
Let the owners of those pics catch you,you will be the one flying abroad.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by miqos02(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2014
sorry oh, are u being paid for this
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by miqos02(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
Let the owners of those pics catch you,you will be the one flying abroad.
the guy cook the story, but it will sell more as nollywood film
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2014
miqos02: the guy cook the story, but it will sell more as nollywood film
wont be suprised tho,nollywood movies are totally crap these days.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2014
nwaobitex: some1 should wake this guy up
for what? angry
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Penart:
wont be suprised tho,nollywood movies are totally crap these days.
when you see it happen in your home video, you will say" cheii, this thing happened to one nairalander!!! And nolywood have act it shocked shocked"
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by nwaobitex: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2014
krall: for what? angry
ur dreaming undecided
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2014
krall: what do you suggest I do to get rid of her? Without hurting her of course.

slave mentality. .. africans celebrate everything brown, even if the thing can hardly see
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2014
miqos02: the guy cook the story, but it will sell more as nollywood film

why would you say he cooked the story...
like chinese are some kind of super alien?
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2014
abdulwastecx:

slave mentality. .. africans celebrate everything brown, even if the thing can hardly see
why are you being racist? undecided
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
krall: why are you being racist? undecided

Bleep racism... go to any south east asian countries and see how they treat us.

I wonder why we are this messed up psychologically
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2014
krall: why are you being racist? undecided

I wonder why we are these messed up psychologically
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Drizhystc(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2014
:DOmo if na me...I done hammer be dat cheesy
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Adeoba10(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2014
+446377310 Dats Ji Sung phone number, call him to come and take his gf back to HongKong
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I wonder why we are this messed up psychologically
i dont see any race above the ones i am from . i wonder what is causing this sudden provocation. sorry if u were abused or molested by any race.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by darlingnuel(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2014
And you had to publish their photographs on the internet, just to tell the world this poo? This is so unprofessional! I doubt if you are for real.

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by DenzelDaniel(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Law suit on Gtbank/CSO by Iyedoh Daniel seeking justice for defamation of character, assault,and infringement on human right was held at the justice Aneke court in the federal high court ikoyi, lagos on the 22nd september.2014 with all parties present and duly represented.Judgement was adjourned for the 1st of december 2014
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Krall = boiledcorn
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by fruityjojo(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
This is the fake-est story I ever read!
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
colly227: Krall = boiledcorn
undecided =spacegoat=andyblaze=yungwizzy
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by IAMBREEZY: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
krall: I don't know why it had to be me. I received an email from work that an asian contactor had just arrived from hongkong. They said he would stay at a hotel at first but later decided that it would be more secure for him to lodge at my house for 2 weeks.

Although I didn't like the idea, I didn't argue with my boss. Only for them to say he is coming with his daughter.

When they reached, I arranged the place properly for them and tried to make them as comfortable as possible. Its not what I planned for. They make me take her for shopping, to the saloon, every she want to go I now have to take her there.

Whenever I go anywhere with her, people start looking and staring and wispering and I hate unwanted attention. Even when I took her to church on sunday, even pastor was always looking at me with bad eye. angry

The worst now is that she is saying she likes me very much. I try to avoid her but she always want to stay around. She now insists in sleeping in my room. My girlfriend does not conveniently know if not trouble will start.

The two weeks is about to end and she is not following her father back to hongkong she wants to spend the rest of the year here.

I have tried every thing I can to scare her away, boko haram, ebola, kidnappers, ritual killers, she will not hear and her father is very scary.

Please good people of nairaland, what do I do?
My neighbours and colleagues are teasing me? My girlfriend will kill me if she finds out. sad

These are their pictures that they first sent me in the emails.
The man and his daughter. angry
This azzwipe is a Troll.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

By their words you shall know them.
by their we shall hate them grin
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Preetybuoy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
well i cant believe i even finished reading this post..................
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by DECOtech(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Tell the Asian babe that your girlfriend is from the marine underworld and she doesn't eat fish. You will see how fast the she will follow her father.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by okwabayi(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2019
I wonder what the f-uck trolls gain from faking stories.
It’s one thing to fake a story. My difficulty to understand is why they keep going with the lie, responding continuously to people’s comments like the scenario is a real life one.
I’ve come across a few people who do this stupid sh-it in real life but on the internet the number of trolls is legion.
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Ukoabasi: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Talking rubbish, where are the pictures you said you want to post
Re: I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) by Princezibk: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pictures refusing to upload? Gbefun one tym

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein / Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? / Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.