Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help (2849 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Ivanspring(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo:

nope..
Anyone dat tries to form never stand
i went for test n scan and i was proven medically ok..
Doctor told him to go for sperm analysis n he refused.....i wanted to know our status before gettin married... But uptil now...he refused dat test

I think he already knows his state medically. My suspicion is that he may be sterile and is jumping on this opportunity to claim a child for himself knowing he can't father one. The result of that DNA test will help a lot to clear the doubts. If it turns out that he's not the father, then you must insist that he goes for a check up. If he still refuses, then you have a decision to make. You either forgive the fact that he lied by omission and marry him and remain childless or you get ready to start afresh with someone else. This might just be God speaking.
That's what i can say.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
It is too early to start experiencing such in a relationship.
Take a walk from the relationship, people leave 8yr old marriage let alone a rltnship.
That man is a liar and a cheat

How do you think you can endure all of his excesses when you finally get married?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by olasmith10(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lemme tell u what he is hiding from u.

1. He simply knows he impregnated the lady and wasn't under d influence of any alcohol.

2. They ve bn seeing each other before + the lady knows u more than u know her. The pregnancy wasn't planned by both.

this is a typical example of d mistakes and weakness of men in a serious relationship.

solution: actually no solution, except if d woman later v a miscarriage..the most possible scenario is u vng a step son/ daughter.

pray to God to intervene..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

I think he already knows his state medically. My suspicion is that he may be sterile and is jumping on this opportunity to claim a child for himself knowing he can't father one. The result of that DNA test will help a lot to clear the doubts. If it turns out that he's not the father, then you must insist that he goes for a check up. If he still refuses, then you have a decision to make. You either forgive the fact that he lied by omission and marry him and remain childless or you get ready to start afresh with someone else. This might just be God speaking.
That's what i can say.

Thank u very much
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
3cycle: It is too early to start experiencing such in a relationship.
Take a walk from the relationship, people leave 8yr old marriage let alone a rltnship.
That man is a liar and a cheat

How do you think you can endure all of his excesses when you finally get married?

I'm so dissappointed in him.....Praying for God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Destilo(f): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
olasmith10: Lemme tell u what he is hiding from u.

1. He simply knows he impregnated the lady and wasn't under d influence of any alcohol.

2. They ve bn seeing each other before + the lady knows u more than u know her. The pregnancy wasn't planned by both.

this is a typical example of d mistakes and weakness of men in a serious relationship.

solution: actually no solution, except if d woman later v a miscarriage..the most possible scenario is u vng a step son/ daughter.

pray to God to intervene..

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by brut(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Men will always be men jare...liars

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by olasmith10(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo:

Yea, I'm praying for God's intervention, I cant believe dis s happening....its so painful n frustrating

I understand miss.. u need to be strong. there is light at d end of every tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by xtervaganza(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Your man is one funny guy

you can die by accident

.you can fall by accident

you can even kill by accident

But you can't have sex by accident

the other lady trapped your man with the pregnancy

that's his punishment for wanting to dump the lady because of you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by sevule(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
@poster

Sweetie I would advise you not to think about the number of years you have spent in this relationship and put ALL wedding plans on hold for now. This is a mistake a lot of Nigerian ladies make but please remember it is not how long but how well.

I am aware that they do DNA test in Nigeria for pregnancies but be aware that it is pretty expensive. Your fiance should pay for the test at once to clear all lingering doubts. In addition you need to INSIST that your fiance take the sperm test! From everything you have said it appears that your fiance is hiding something.

For heaven's sake PLEASE do not be in a rush to marry this man. You need to resolve all these lingering issues before you can even THINK about marriage.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Crocz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Niggas been hiding under *drunk history* since time of Black Beard pirate...if I believe he was drunk when he enter the girl domain, I no know wetin cause am...big fat lie!

If I was this girl, I'd say goodbye already...but most girls always fear they may not find another person to marry them...that's a negative attitude

You own will never pass you bye...and that line is as true as the truth itself

Another option is to wait till the outcome of the result...but it's a lengthy process...don't think hospital will do DNA test for you without a court order or permit, the cost involved and torture involved in waiting to know the result!

But I can categorically say that this guy is the father of the child and that's about 95% confidence level at 5% error level...this dude is an as*!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Destilo: The painful thing is that I spend gud 8yrs in this relationship.....I know people will definitely blâme me for dis...but I hv my reasons.

But even at the présence of the lady and her people, my fiancé said He will never marry her....

But I told him, even if u don't marry this lady...u cant get her out of your life...as far as u will accept d child be it urs or not...

And if we finally get married "by the Grace of God" who will face all d consequences...cus he has no right to keep a mother away from a child..

He said I should forget about d lady, he can handle the issue, whether I don't like children, or if I see a child on the road side stranded.....whether i won't help d child....dat he's tryin 2 be generous...

I really appreciate all the contributions and encouragemnt from this family (Nairaland)...may God bless u all

Pls....I need more advc
thnk u
that child is for your fiance I tell u. He's trying to kill two birds with one stone, sleep with that lady, get a baby out of wedlock and still marry you. My advice : put his love to a test I don't trust that guy he's trying to be smart. Is he from warri? grin grin grin na only warri people get mind to play this kind serious trick... Jokes apart tho ur fiance ain't telling u all he knows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Love Light Skinned Girls More . / Drop An Emotional Message For Your Future Spouse / The Dumbest Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.