Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? (5276 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding / Legalize Polygamy! By Jillian Keenan A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Mattin:

Cool down and flow with the trend; seems you expect me to start bashing and talk down feminism; no dear, you don't make your opinion look like its the best, you have to weigh opinions, then make your judgments. Don't talk down others; that's what education taught us. We are here to learn.lol

From your comment, you have every right to be mad at culture if not for western intervention no doubt but you should not pray for its death.
You need to know the western culture has its own flaws. Look at what our youths are turning into, due to hyping of western culture here and there.

This western we are talking about is even been adjusted day in day out to match general standard value; why can't we follow suit?
Culture is meant to complement each other like you stated but one should not overshadow the other.

Don't hate your culture, make it better dear.
Uncle if you have been trying to market male supremacy so well to us, to me personally i can't buy it, you failed at giving convincing points without reasonable doubts. Thank you.
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
In the african culture the men is the sole provider while the woman takes care of the house and the children. How many of u are against the western idea of a woman contributing jointly as a provider with the husband? undecided

Rubbish!
I tire some men have sold shame long ago at ariaria market... hehehehehe
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Stillfire:
Naa, they will make bad housewife materials. Don't marry them when you see them o. Runnnnn as fast as your legs can. They are too hot for the average male o.

Stillfire...too hot for one billion men! cool cool cool cool cool
Feminists run from this type oo, don't even look back.
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Mattin:

We are not against the idea of a woman contributing in the home but when a woman start using femininity muscle to override the husband authority/rule in the home, then you begin to ask questions.
We are not against western; (in fact, it has done us more good) but striking a balance to know and make sure western culture is not overriding and being traded for our own basic cultural values.
Then better work harder as a man and not really on her money to run your home, then you can be fully entitled to show your supremacist idea everywhere. So you will still collect money from a woman whose idea is sidelined for yours baa. Won't you be afraid if later on, she becomes a competition?, you started bashing feminist now you saying it has its good and bad. Uncle you are neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Mattin:

Feminism is the leverage for them and they do it on basis of EQUALITY which feminism preaches.
But Nigerian women always give men chance to rule over and over again, yet many mess up over and over again, still there are some that do better over and over again.

Is it bad to give Nigerian women the chance to be feminists even if its just a day, and see what most or some will do.

NB don't judge the bad attitudes of your female folk as a sample for all women.
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2020
kozaic:

Mr matin.
Its quite laughable and disheartening that your argument is full of sh.itty contradictions...

Just be as blunt and straightforward by saying
"I was brought up seeing myself better than a woman not because it has been proven but because I posses a rod called pe.nis...I want a woman or mayb my wife to listen and respect me not because I earn it but because a person otherwise known as a woman needs to be under my tutelage because she has no pe.nis...

What feminism advocates for is not a barricade of war but a joint consensus where an opinion is chosen not because the person is a custodian of a Rod buh because the idea holds water and the contributor either male or female is a human..

Mr matin..

I put it to u that being a leader is a position earned and nt acquired by the sole reason of being called a man..

Cocandy..
I love ur arguement.
No wonder when a man is told he has fertility issues, he feels his world has ended and make sure his wife dies not know about it, yet feign ignorance by blaming her... but if a woman has infertility issues, it may be hard but she still lives through life, but a man starts counting days to his death... men are really weak just let them be.
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2020
kozaic:

Mr matin.
Its quite laughable and disheartening that your argument is full of sh.itty contradictions...

Just be as blunt and straightforward by saying
"I was brought up seeing myself better than a woman not because it has been proven but because I posses a rod called pe.nis...I want a woman or mayb my wife to listen and respect me not because I earn it but because a person otherwise known as a woman needs to be under my tutelage because she has no pe.nis...

What feminism advocates for is not a barricade of war but a joint consensus where an opinion is chosen not because the person is a custodian of a Rod buh because the idea holds water and the contributor either male or female is a human..

Mr matin..

I put it to u that being a leader is a position earned and nt acquired by the sole reason of being called a man..

Cocandy..
I love ur arguement.
No wonder when a man is told he has fertility issues, he feels his world has ended and make sure his wife dies not know about it, yet feign ignorance by blaming her... but if a woman has infertility issues, it may be hard but she still lives through life, but a man starts counting days to his death...some men are really weak just let them be.
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by LebenNG: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
lilmax:
Why should I marry a woman that will tell me I am not the head?
A woman that will teach my daughter she is equal to a man but forbids a woman proposing to a man?
A woman that claim she's equal to a man but still accept brideprice payment
The fact is I can't deal with hypocrisy
Then go and get a slave dear, or marry a plastic container...if its brideprice thats shacking you, a lady can pay it herself if not for cultural injunctions....you people don't market marriage well in Nigeria, sorry to say, awon lineage carriers.
Re: Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2020
LebenNG:

Then go and get a slave dear, or marry a plastic container...if its brideprice thats shacking you, a lady can pay it herself if not for cultural injunctions....you people don't market marriage well in Nigeria, sorry to say, awon lineage carriers.

we don't market marriage well indeed, buh when you draw up comparism do these people you see beta race have a long lasting marriage.
Even the so called advanced countries where is equality or are the women not the ones in upper. why is it so wrong that men have upper hand in africa buh so right for women to enjoy upper hand overseas ... the fact is there can never be equality or balance (50/50) anywhere in the world. so sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natural Method Of Inducing Labor In Pregnacy / Can A Physically Abusive Person Change? / Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.