Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49477 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: I want you to derail this thread so that Enugu thread will pay for your stup1dity. Its a promise..

You came here threatening to do this and that, now I am here start work asap..

I want to see to the destruction of this thread right now so we can move to Enugu thread and do the needful. The joke is on you.. cheesy

If you do not do your worst today 'otu nne gi'..

Your thread was derailed long before I got here, and Anambra is already paying for your 3 full years of full-blown s..t.upidity.
When Enugu Mall was created, you couldn't even hide your envy, bitterness and frustration that you had to go there and try to derail it; but you were inevitably roasted alive by Bandit C.
https://www.nairaland.com/826991/polo-park-enugus-first-mall/5
So your threat about "destroying" the Enugu thread is a shamefully empty one. Everything about Enugu state, you've been trying to "destroy" on Nairaland; but time and again, you keep getting disgraced grin
You are an empty vessel. You have always been so.

Otule mpa gi.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Faun have you eaten today?

Have you paid your 1-bedroom house rent yet? Better hurry up before you're thrown out to the streets with your 5 flat plates.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
You are not making any point. It is obvious you have not eaten since morning.. wink

I want you to start your madness here and now. If you cannot do that then 'otu nne gi there' cheesy cheesy

Where did you roast the thing because I am eating my ofe onugbu while you are killing yourself.. cheesy

ACTION ACTION ACTION.. start dropping your derailing pictures asap or otu nne gi there.. cheesy

[s]
Faun:
Your thread was derailed long before I got here, and Anambra is already paying for your 3 full years of full-blown s..t.upidity.
When Enugu Mall was created, you couldn't even hide your envy, bitterness and frustration that you had to go there and try to derail it; but you were inevitably roasted alive by Bandit C.
https://www.nairaland.com/826991/polo-park-enugus-first-mall/5
So your threat about "destroying" the Enugu thread is a shamefully empty one. Everything about Enugu state, you've been trying to "destroy" on Nairaland; but time and again, you keep getting disgraced grin
You are an empty vessel. You have always been so.
Otule mpa gi.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I moved from 3bedroom to my own house 4months ago. Can you beat that? I will soon post my house here. I have no secret.. cheesy

I know you are still living in one room without toilet facility.. cheesy

Come and eat because you are obviously very very hungry.. cheesy cheesy wink

Faun:

Have you paid your 1-bedroom house rent yet? Better hurry up before you're thrown out to the streets with your 5 flat plates.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun where are you? wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Handsomegod(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: you're embarrassing some people oga
Did u say embaarrasing some people? Chino is stampeding on the collective nobility of Igbos and people keep calling him to order at each turn,yet at the slightests shove,he will be all over u without even the least restraint and discipline.U nearly derailed the Enugu thread with ur attitude and here u are still threatening to do worse! To what end and to whose gain willl it be? Of course it is known thar nobility cannot be bought with money but the quality of the minds displayed in all the Igbo related threads in NL ought to compel everybody to sit up.If u have so much spleen in u,kindly vent it against the sworn enemies of ur people and not ur own brothers.Only men of questionable elements fight with their brothers in d village square.Biko ka udo chia! Igbo unity has never been more necessary than now! TGIF!

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Collynzo22: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
osymerga: I was the OP that started the thread yesterday afternoon,but was immediately ban by the spamsbot.Couldn't contribute as a result of that.Happy that i am back again.
Is well with Anambra state.
Chino we know all your accounts na.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Osymerger is chino too? This chino must be quadruplet.. wink

Collynzo22:
Chino we know all your accounts na.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Derailed finally, i give up.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
He didn't do anything, I want him to post derailing pix just like I use to do. He cannot afford to do that because he knows the consequences.. grin

Yeske2: Derailed finally, i give up.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Faun where are you? wink

Mumu, post the pictures of Anambra or shut up.
By the way, why are you sending me PMs as "Gbawe3"?
I bet you think I'd be s..t.upid enough to reply that PM so you'd copy the e-mail address, search it up on Facebook and post the pictures on Nairaland? cheesy

But that's even dead on arrival, because I'm neither on Facebook nor Myspace, nor Google Plus or any social networks for that matter. grin

You have been caught! Post the Anambra pictures or shut the f..u.ck up.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by redcap: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Spyder880,kindly help us with some more pics,this thread most continue.thx.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why is your heart troubling you, am I sending you pm to achieve what? You are just an empty old man I can track you down now and throw into the cooler..

I do not need to post the damn picture to satisfy you, I need you to derail this thread with picture or otu nne gi there.. cheesy cheesy wink

ACTION ACTION ACTION..
cheesy

[s]
Faun:

Mumu, post the pictures of Anambra or shut up.
By the way, why are you sending me PMs as "Gbawe3"?
I bet you think I'd be s..t.upid enough to reply that PM so you'd copy the e-mail address, search it up on Facebook and post the pictures on Nairaland? cheesy

But that's even dead on arrival, because I'm neither on Facebook nor Myspace, nor Google Plus or any social networks for that matter. grin

You have been caught! Post the Anambra pictures or shut the f..u.ck up.
[/s]
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun if you do not derail this thread with pictures then otu nne gi there.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra leading the pack in all facets of development since 1904..

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun otu nne gi there, if you cannot derail this thread with pictures.. cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Faun otu nne gi there, if you cannot derail this thread with pictures.. cheesy

You seem to be doing fine derailing it yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: ina ako tuu

In phynos voice!!!
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
I told you earlier that it is fun for me to derail this thread with with then we shall jump on the Enugu thread and do what is necessary. To me it is all fun. Does seun pay us to build threads here? NO, so why should we be careful about not derailing nor rubbishing threads? wink

Lets do it together because you threatened thunder before now.. cheesy

Faun:

You seem to be doing fine derailing it yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun where are you let us do this together, we are in this together.. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: I told you earlier that it is fun for me to derail this thread with with then we shall jump on the Enugu thread and do what is necessary. To me it is all fun. Does seun pay us to build threads here? NO, so why should we be careful about not derailing nor rubbishing threads? wink

Lets do it together because you threatened thunder before now.. cheesy

So sad to see, that the thread of his best state in the world, didn't even last up to 3 days grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Why should we kill ourselves because of NL? It should be fun for all of us.. wink

After being serious at office I will come back home to be serious again on NL? No nah.. cheesy

So if the guy is ready, you will destroy our lobg awaited thread?
I give up.
Mods, please do a clean up. We need to start afresh.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
It does not matter so far as I catch my fun.. cheesy
I have asked, what is the prize for building a thread up to 100 to 200 pages? There is none, so why should we strive to build it anyways? Abeg let us enjoy ourselves..at least when we finish here we shall all move to the Enugu thread as well.. wink

Faun:

So sad to see, that the thread of his best state in the world, didn't even last up to 3 days grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun otu mama gi if you do not derail this thread with pictures.. wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
I think Chino's account has been hacked, same Chino who 'overprotects' Anambra wouldn't mind destroying it because of a dick.measuring argument.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
For where? Chino is chino!

Yeske2: I think Chino's account has been hacked, same Chino who 'overprotects' Anambra wouldn't mind destroying it because of a dick.measuring argument.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by 3dankey(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chino why will you create a thread only to derail it less than 48hours after it was created. Don't you know that some of the people arguing with you now, actually want this to happen and they have already achieved their aims. Every body have being waiting for this thread only for it to be derailed now. Do you know how many people that will be happy with this. Also I will say that the way some IGBO's behave is very bad. We just hate ourselves and still pretend about the whole thing. I usually comment on ENUGU thread and when spyder came to comment here some people were saying that he should leave.
Also lastly, I will like to say that one of the reason why ENUGU thread is still strong is because of Afem4eva. Afem please try and regulate this thread also, blocking every detractors and people that hate Anambra.
let us join hands together and work as a team. CHINO stop please and ignore all those detractors.
How is work on the new market going, because I am from ORUMBA SOUTH EZIRA precisely and I learnt that willie obaino is planning to build 3 new markets.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Kcinho(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: For where? Chino is chino!

nwoke m, emezina ka umuaka. Act like an adult for once
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ezi okwu??

Kcinho:
nwoke m, emezina ka umuaka. Act like an adult for once
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun I went to Enugu thread to comment I did not see you..

Please where are you?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
guy i dont like this pls

chinolization: Faun I went to Enugu thread to comment I did not see you..

Please where are you?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by mancanoe: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chino stop this otu nne gi of a tin,..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

Private Jet Breaks Into 2 In South Carolina, Two Pilots Dead! (Photos) / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.