Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do (2975 Views)

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Don't Know What To Do / I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by XuteSleeks(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Vikkyk10: í love im but due to several brkups i ad.Am nt sure i cn give him my hrt wholeheartedly.

How would you feel if u noticed he wasn't putting a 100% into the relationship?
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
XuteSleeks:

How would you feel if u noticed he wasn't putting a 100% into the relationship?
am gönna feel bad
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by XuteSleeks(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's exactly what you are doing and expecting the relationship to work.

In the school of love it's either a 100% or nothing.

#Think about it.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
XuteSleeks: That's exactly what you are doing and expecting the relationship to work.

In the school of love it's either a 100% or nothing.

#Think about it.
hm, tnx a lot.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
I started dating this guy 5 months ago,i decided to delay intimacy jst 2 knw if he loves me,but to my greatest surprise his luv 4 me is waxn stronger everyday. my mind isnt into the relationship due to the previous relationship i had.This guy is loving,caring,sincere and trustworthy.Last night he told me he would love me till he breathe his last breath.I knw i love him but i am scared of giving him my heart.I dnt know what to do.
hm
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by izaray(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,i love him,but deep down there something says dnt give ur hrt 2 im.He's not different from d odas dt jilted u.
Give me his fone number lol
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Hehe.I no fit gve u his number.Criosly if sm1 told me true lùv existd sm yrs bck i would av said twas a lie,but nw i av found trueluv.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2014
izaray:
Give me his fone number lol
hm
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by izaray(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm
His home address rather!
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2014
izaray:
His home address rather!
hehehe,u dy luk 4 trouble
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by izaray(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehehe,u dy luk 4 trouble
Smile...
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2014
izaray:
Smile...
abi
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Youngpo413: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,i love him,but deep down there something says dnt give ur hrt 2 im.He's not different from d odas dt jilted u.

If he is tall,dark and handsome,pls run as fast as your legs can carry you,dont ask me why o...hehehehe
**just kidding**

To be sincere if u have this kind of mindset,you may not fall inlove again,just give him a chance...
I know we have so many wolves (especially guys)in sheep clothing,but there is no harm in trying...
Goodluck dear.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Youngpo413: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2014
OohMpa:

What he needs right now is pünny.

perhaps
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

If he is tall,dark and handsome,pls run as fast as your legs can carry you,dont ask me why o...hehehehe
**just kidding**

To be sincere if u have this kind of mindset,you may not fall inlove again,just give him a chance...
I know we have so many wolves (especially guys)in sheep clothing,but there is no harm in trying...
Goodluck dear.
he is short,dark and handsome.Lovable,he has tried his best in showng dt he loves me and dt he's nt lyk d oda guys.But am stl doubtn.
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Youngpo413: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
he is short,dark and handsome.Lovable,he has tried his best in showng dt he loves me and dt he's nt lyk d oda guys.But am stl doubtn.

just and go ahead and love him wholeheartedly,whatever the outcome is,then you live with it and also learn something from it,he maybe your mr right anyway...
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

just and go ahead and love him wholeheartedly,whatever the outcome is,then you live with it and also learn something from it,he maybe your mr right anyway...
ok tnx swty,1dy he askd if i cn mari sm1 dat's as short has he is,I said yes,then he said ok
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ok tnx swty,1dy he askd if i cn mari sm1 dat's as short has he is,I said yes,then he said ok

alright,you can go ahead and love him with your head,I repeat "your head" not your heart o,abeg,cos you sound like a very nice person,so I dont want anything bad to happen to you...
Just like i said earlier...too many wolfs in sheep clothing,so be very careful...
Cheers...
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by arimahoseloka(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2014
eh ya.. give the man a chance but be very cautious. don't give him sex, love him back... he might just be your missing rib
Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
arimahoseloka:
eh ya.. give the man a chance but be very cautious. don't give him sex, love him back... he might just be your missing rib
ok tnx

1 Like

Re: Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Youngpo413:

alright,you can go ahead and love him with your head,I repeat "your head" not your heart o,abeg,cos you sound like a very nice person,so I dont want anything bad to happen to you...
Just like i said earlier...too many wolfs in sheep clothing,so be very careful...
Cheers...
ok uncle.Tnx a löt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? / Ladies, The Terms Tall Dark And Handsome Originally Referred To White Males / What Would You Do If You See This???(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.