Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (25149 Views)

A Man Has Been Shot Dead As Violence Hits INEC Office In Bauchi - Graphic Photos / APC Supporters Killed Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman (photo Proof) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by alphaomega(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
greggng: I thought this thugs do ve charms that prevent them from being killed by gun.

Abi oo...
D guy's otumokpo no gt ntwork ni...
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by princealbashir: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2014
kuderrich: I don't understand wat is wrng wit hw som1 people lik you reason this days, d said victim is a strong member of PDP isn't it clear dat this is the wrk of the supporters of APC. Moreover,hw different are u from a tout and thug ursef wit dis ur comment.

From your statement, it's certain which side you're. my point is, how come all these are happening after making him the governor?? the last 4years, Ekiti s bn very peaceful.. we already know who the tout and thug is..

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by eleko1: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2014
The man Omolafe Aderiye(DR)whatever dis DR he call himself means,the fact remain he's a pathetic illiterate.I can't imagine how somebody who call himself can't write/read read#fact#.He's a well knwn NURTW thug.I dnt celebrate d death of a fellow human beings.He's probably killed by his fellow associate(this can't be rule out)cos a Ayo Fayose in Power and Aderiye in Union,Ekiti won't knw peace.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jmain: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
saxywale:
We have some bad losers...Aka, Agbero people's congress.lol
They should just get over it already. Ekiti is now under PDP. And to the guys shouting stomach infrastructure, after all...both party shared rice. ACN even had to pay some musicians like olamide to entertain voters using tax payers fund.

True talk . . . .APC is a party of Sour losers . . .

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2014
APC is a very desperate party and will kill anyone just to get in that position.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by streetzdreamz(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Johnnyessence: Thk God d police av arrested 6 thugs on Monday just wait and see fayose will be disgrace in ado ekiti govt.house Cos' he doesn't av ruler ship material to be governor of ekiti state.
why dont u get him a set of mathematical instruments? He'l definitely get. A ruler in there,*Ruler ship* indeed,ion even think u know a thing bout whats happening in d state,coming here to type gibberish!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jmain: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: APC is a very desperate party and will kill anyone just to get in that position.

Imagine them seeking to throw a state into carnage simply because they will soon be eased out of power . . . . What manner of opposition seeks to precipitate chaos at all cost simply out of disgust that they were rightly rejected by the electorates . . . . angry

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by DTaj: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Why is it that it is only Fayose's name that is ALWAYS attributed to violence and assassinations! Other past Governors (Adebayo, Oni, and lately, Fayemi) had relatively peaceful experience. The main assassinations- Dr. Ayo Daramola, Omojola, and several other murders occured in Fayose's first call of duty; he is back and we have started noticing killings again!

He told the Ewi of Ado Ekiti during the campaigns that he was a changed man! It does not appear so...Leading thugs to assault judges, tearing court record books, beating judges, shouting at judicial officers is not a character of a changed man.

I pity Ekiti people! God help them...He who brings home ant infested wood, should not complain of holes in his clothes!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by comrChris(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
A state where 90% of the youth has refused to work and depend on govt to make a living even the so called market women association are bottom lickers of this govt,
L
I saw crowd infront of the court at fajuyi and roads were blocked l began to wonder what was going on,immediately fayose came out victorious the crowd followed him and people from far and near were rushing to celebrate with him,l witnessed it as him fayose walked to govt house and then to his hotel in gra
U can't deny the fact that fayose worked and developed ado ekiti and this made people to love him,ekiti people love and can do anything to bring him back
For those saying pdp thug can't reason with your brains?how can pdp kill their supporter?fayemi thugs are seriously behind this

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

My friend you are a lair and big one for that matter. You are also paid to do so that is why I can say much. It is your job to lie to Nigerians.

Now ever since the 2006 after Tinubu tenure, violence has increase in the SW because ONE MAN/PARTY is funding it. If Adedibu was alive, he will be in APC by now

We have seen how desperate Tinubu and his party is and how they have killed scores of politicians just to get power. It is only in Lagos and indeed the SW you will see likes of Tunde Poly, Oluomo of Lagos etc MEGA BILLIONAIRE TOUTS to even a point the BBC documented it.

Only in Lagos that a tout will own a brand new car and build houses in Lekki.

Stop lying to Nigerians, APC has empowered touts in the SW. These are being funded by the Jagaban himself

My Chadian friend, you will get yourself in trouble with your lies and desperation. Anyone who knows SW politics beyond the surface will know you goofed talking about Dipo Dina. This was a man who had the fervent and uncompromising backing of Tinubu to be the then ACN guber candidate of Ogun State.

Now you want to link Tinubu with the demise of Dipo Dina when the entire informed world, minus a Chadian rabble-rouser, know those who are responsible? You are just a pathetic joker. When you change ethnicity to suit your deception why will you not be capable of saying what is entirely ridiculous and telling comical lies to suit your purpose?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2014
ok.........
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Esperooke(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Its unfortunate for Ekiti State and the deadman! This is a lesson to all those who will learn. Many of us that are clairvouyant saw it coming. When you vote a man that believes in 'the end justifies the means' ideology into power' then you know what to expect. Most people realise what Ekiti has done to itself, but sadly, majority of Ekiti people don't understand, they see APC, Fayemi etc. as their problem but with time it will dawn on them all how wrong they were. Mind you, don't see this as act of partisanship 'cos am not a party supporter.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by emmatok(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

My friend you are a lair and big one for that matter. You are also paid to do so that is why I can say much. It is your job to lie to Nigerians.

Now ever since the 2006 after Tinubu tenure, violence has increase in the SW because ONE MAN/PARTY is funding it. If Adedibu was alive, he will be in APC by now

We have seen how desperate Tinubu and his party is and how they have killed scores of politicians just to get power. It is only in Lagos and indeed the SW you will see likes of Tunde Poly, Oluomo of Lagos etc MEGA BILLIONAIRE TOUTS to even a point the BBC documented it.

Only in Lagos that a tout will own a brand new car and build houses in Lekki.

Stop lying to Nigerians, APC has empowered touts in the SW. These are being funded by the Jagaban himself

Just shut it.
Are you trying to compare OGD violence prone government to current peaceful Amoson.
Or Akaka war in Oyo with quiet Ajomobi.

Fayose was the worst governor to ever ruled Ekiti, the guy keep fighting everybody including OBJ, his godfather, until he was kicked out.

You're probably suffering from shot memories.

OBJ most be rolling on the floor LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe: @Topic. Fans of the PDP, historically the most violent and murderous Party in Nigeria bar none, can stay here in hypocrisy playing 'innocentee' and accusing the APC of violence. I am telling you all now that 2015 will be bloody in the SW because the ambition of GEJ has decreed it so. the line has been drawn in the sand and the tactics ( PDP promotion and empowerment of "do or die" thugs in the SW) confirms thus. If we all want to tell ourselves the truth, we will admit that APC brought peace to the SW and an end to the Adedibu-style madness that was the norm under the PDP. Jonathan does not care about anyone or any region and only wishes to return to Aso Rock in 2015. The SW is the game changer and Mr.President knows this.

As a callous individual, he is now banking on using the desperation of yesterdays relegated SW thugs, seeking a path back to political relevance after their relegation by the then ACN, to create a force that can secure him electoral might in the SW. Has anyone wondered why, after a period of seeing amiable technocrats everywhere, the PDP has now stormed back with recycling yesteryears "do or die" thugs and rejects like Adesiyan,Obanikoro, Omisore, Fayose, Teslim Folarin et al who only know how to play politics one way i.e the violent way?

I went to visit a school friend of mine two days ago and was talking to his dad who is an elderly, well-connected and very knowledgeable Lagos politician who has seen it all. The man told me that the PDP desperation to "capture" Lagos is immense and that they are prepared to do anything. He predicted a lot of bloodshed because of this PDP desperation. GEJ has brought the thugs back and even given them prominent offices in some cases so karma punish any partisan person, omo ales or fakers(like Aljbokoharem) who wants to be playing politics with what every genuine South-Westerner knows to be ourtruth and reality. We can all support a Party passionately but we all know who brought peace to the SW (APC) and who has always been about chaos, NURTW violence and murder in the region (PDP). Many have already warned that when the armed forces and Presidency has sided with and even promoting the thugs and killers,all for a 2015 agenda, then others who were previously about peace and harmony will be left with no choice but to protect themselves. [b]Is it a coincidence that the violence has started after GEJ publicly declared that Fayose should be deemed the 2015 arrowhead of the PDP in the SW? AljBokoharem and other idiats, I suggest you shut your mouth and refrain from supporting evil which will ultimately affect you if you indeed have a genuine and positive stake in the SW.
Mr. Gbawe, the bold comment is absolutely true! Remember a particular thread were I lamented about the desperation of Jonathan and PDP in the forthcoming elections in Lagos? Its good your post confirmed it.

The Jonathanians and PDP are very desperate to capture Lagos. They can do anything to make sure Lagos becomes a PDP state. APC should be on the watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by igbsam(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2014
When their leader (Ayo Fayose) is back, expect the NURTW to unleash their terror on each other. The fight for who will take over this garage and that garage will commence. All this years fayemi has been ruling, they've all gone into hiding. Now their master is back, they will start assassinating themselves..The Era of Agbero has began in Ekiti State.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2014
princealbashir:

From your statement, it's certain which side you're. my point is, how come all these are happening after making him the governor?? the last 4years, Ekiti s bn very peaceful.. we already know who the tout and thug is..

PDP supporters will never give an honest answer to this question. Are we talking about 1789 history here? Hell no !! We are talking about current history we all witnessed. To see some trying to distort this current hisotry shamelessly just lends credence to the accusation that some Nigerians are shameless scammers and fraudsters.

We are talking of a time, under OBJ, that PDP made NURTW violence, thuggery and general chaos a part of day-to-day SW existence. I just don't know how some so called South-Westerners can now be on this thread lying so shamelessly over current history we all witnessed and were a part of. I am not surprised anyway because I know many of them are fakers and paid bloggers because it is only those sort who will attempt spinning the truth any honest person will never attempt to deny. For example, can anyone compare the Oyo of today, under Ajimobi, to what was the reality under Alao-Akala, Adedibu et al?

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2014
when their thug baron omisore emergence as d governorship candidate for PDP in osun state election it's then d bunch of thugs come in after beating APC chieftains in d eve of election by fake DSS operatives they failed convincely.omisore is no where to be found he should be doing business of thugs as usual to me fayemi will be vindicated in court Cos' he's a man of honour in his work.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by roufy235(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
hmm
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
emmatok:

Just shut it.
Are you trying to compare OGD violence prone government to current peaceful Amoson.
Or Akaka war in Oyo with quiet Ajomobi.

Fayose was the worst governor to ever ruled Ekiti, the guy keep fighting everybody including OBJ, his godfather, until he was kicked out.

You're probably suffering from shot memories.

OBJ most be rolling on the floor LOL.

The shameless Chadian deserves to be taken to the back of his house and given 25 lashes of 'koboko' !!! What a vile liar and fraudster. As if we were all asleep during the OBJ and PDP days, which is still very fresh in the memory, that GEJ is now trying to resurrect for political gains.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
for you to know baba obasanjo is not in support of fayose and omisore for governor in ekiti and osun Cos' they are thug breeders in sw and they won't succeed in their work Cos' no govt. can succeed with thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by gratieao: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Yoruba and touts. Smh
From Lagos to Osun state
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by folahann(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2014
ProfCorruption: Omolafe was probably killed by rival factions in NURTW who felt Fayose would either impose him as the chairman of the union or make him the godfather of its politics. It has nothing to do with APC.

The best comment on this thread. In fact the only sensible one.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by RebelLeader15(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
berem: Mr. Gbawe, the bold comment is absolutely true! Remember a particular thread were I lamented about the desperation of Jonathan and PDP in the forthcoming elections in Lagos? Its good your post confirmed it.

The Jonathanians and PDP are very desperate to capture Lagos. They can do anything to make sure Lagos becomes a PDP state. APC should be on the watch out!
Madam APC lamentator General

Are you from Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
RebelLeader15:

She is a Lagosian and she is talking about Lagos as she is entitled to do.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2014
treats and treats. Let it be known that if anything happens to Alj harem and he stops commenting, APC touts have killed me !
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2014
RebelLeader15:

did my post talk about Ekiti state?
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2014
APC doesn't av no hands in killing of d ex nurtw see don't forget d PDP thugs molest APC chieftains on d election eve on June 21 just wait and see how its goes.fayose will be disappointed again.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2014
LannisterIMP:

Assasination already happened in lagos... If you follow NL frt page.... Azeez Ashake murderd in lagos Island.

he wasnt MURDERED he was KILLED. NO dey talk like say u bin dey dia.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Jilo83(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Ko si bi a se le se ebolo ti o ni ru 'gbe. Ekiti has decided (porting frm peace to violence) 4yrs is too long.
Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by Gbawe: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
berem: Mr. Gbawe, the bold comment is absolutely true! Remember a particular thread were I lamented about the desperation of Jonathan and PDP in the forthcoming elections in Lagos? Its good your post confirmed it.

All savvy political observers know this. Anyone who expects the APC to just surrender Lagos, because of the Presidency-aided PDP "do or die" gra gra, is deluded. Simply look at the 'players' GEJ has resurrected for the mission and the "operation totality" intentions of the ruling Party is very obvious. The APC has to be 'up for it' otherwise the SW will find itself under a new dawn of PDP brigandage that will see a return of the nightmare we all thought we had put behind us i.e Adedibu-type thugs, to the detriment of the common man, holding sway everywhere as was the case under OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by aljharem(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Gbawe:
All savvy political observers know this. Anyone who expects the APC to just surrender Lagos, because of the Presidency-aided PDP "do or die" gra gra, is deluded. Simply look at the 'players' GEJ has resurrected for the mission and the "operation totality" intentions of the ruling Party is very obvious. The APC has to be 'up for it' otherwise the SW will find itself under a new dawn of PDP brigandage that will see a return of the nightmare we all thought we had put behind us i.e Adedibu-type thugs, to the detriment of the common man, holding sway everywhere as was the case under OBJ.

Again lies and more lies

Has PDP ever ruled lagos ? NO

So is there still political violence in Lagos ?

Lets compare APC to PDP state in terms of violence

Ekiti still under APC compared to Akwa ibom

Oyo still under APC compare to Cross river

Lagos still under APC compare to Niger

Ogun Under APC compare to Anambra

You can clearly see that APC is the violent party here

Why is Ondo not violent ?

Keep deceiving yourselves and your deluded followers.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. by disloman(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem: Expect this in Lagos too by APC supporters

APC is full of touts

Fact !!!
F00L

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.