Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23794 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Emmaesty(f): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Seconded
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by lacasa: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2014
barcanista: By the Grace of God

Amen Sir.

We can do it.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Anything but pdp is fine,we've tried pdp since 1999 no hope! But that anything should not include apc,because they all one and the same.
So what do u want or ure just content deceiving yourself?
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: Every Apc member wants to declare for presidency.

This is enough reason their selfishness will bring them all down.
Oshiomole, Atiku, Rochas, Buhari. Many of them have their eyes on the presidency. Isn't that why it's called desperate people's party?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by buoye1(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Mouth watery like 2 mudu of rice and a pack of toilet roll?yeye dey smell
Akalia: GEJ till 2019, anyway join the transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy mouth watery benefits.click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

so you can't match insult for insult...swear for swear nor curse for curse... you are a waste of space. let wait till Valentine day 2015 and see how Nigerians in unison will evict the most useless president in the planetary bodies from aso rock.. if not that your IQ is inversely proportional to your age.how can any sensible homo sapiens support the kaikai lord.

Dude, I will simply make you look foolish as ever, Who takes a renowned maggot like you serious these days. All you do is regurgitate stale worn out lines devoid of all originality cos they were all stolen from coog grin . . .

If I were you, I will seek to reengineer my image by reducing the fatal stupidity synonymous with the eggheader ID's; so that whatever curse words offered by me shall be taken seriously . . .

You are nothing but a comic relief around here embarassed. . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by okonja(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Well, while he declare, let me too declare

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Voice234: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=tit]I have declared for President Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin

I shall vote early and repeatedly for him!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin["repeatedly" brother that's election rigging, but not suprised, its d way of the PDP]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Voice234: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=tit]I have declared for President Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin

I shall vote early and repeatedly for him!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin["repeatedly"......brother that's election rigging, but not suprised, its d way of the PDP]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by 49cents(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2014
datribune: dis election shall be a referendum on performance while in govt office. Wit no visible achievement, I can not in good conscience vote 4 GEJ. Just as he once rescued Nigeria frm d hands of d most wicked set of criminals & looters masquerading as politicians of d defunct NPN under Shagari, he shall rescue us frm d weakes, most corrupt ,effeminate, & clueless leader in nigerian history. Contesting under any platform, Buhari has my vote anyday anytime.

The politcal class we have now are of a feather!!!

I campaigned for buhari in 2011 but after four years, after seeing how buhari reacted to the post election violence, his highly belated condemnation of boko haram I am convinced that buhari's so-called clean hands while in power are not so clean after all.

As for GEJ I have never been his fan but I admit the guy's adminstration is comparatively better than those of his predecessors, remember the amount of distraction he has faced from the beginning of his tenure. I deem GEJ as a lesser evil thus I'd rather not vote at all than vote for buhari ! I f I see any credible person like Pat Utomi, even though I know he may not win, I will vote to encourage that candiidancy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Lusola15: I can vote for APC but I can't vote Buhari

Pls there has been so much misinformation about d man Buhari & I think u need to do some research on d General's unique role in Nigerian history. Here ar d facts - PDP's evil ancestor, d National Party of Nigeria (NPN) under weak president Shagari looted d country to bankruptcy to d extent dat no nation would borrow d heavily indebted nigeria any more money. 4 d 1st time in nigerian history d fed govt could not pay salaries. No food, no money. Soap, milk, sugar etc popularly called essential commodities disappeared from d shelves just like in Zimbabwe. d NPN vampires partied away conspicuously while nigerians groaned in unimaginable suffering. d very foundation of d nation was shaken. It was utter chaos. Fortunately 4 nigeria, d patriotic duo of Buhari & Idiagbon came to 9ja's rescue. d warehouses where d NPN criminals hoarded foodstuffs & commodities were thrown open & d nigerian people were given relief. Never in nigerian history has there been a greater show of patriotism. In his short stint as a leader he restored d nigerian economy back, rejected d IMF loan & paid part of d debts owed by d thieving NPN, d rest of which OBJ paid off not too long ago. Buhari is a man of proven integrity, an honourable man & a patriot.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by theassassin: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: That's my president in waiting!!!smiley

and he will wait till thy kingdom come.

oloshi
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Pauljonnes(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2014
this yeye man will never tire, now I know the reason why the devil wouldn't tire. he has no good plan for this country other them to Islamize it. I am not convinced he could do better than GED. as I dey look that man, na money en won chop. forgot that he can eradicate corruption , looking at the man u will see that his broke . APC should not forget that GED don almost get the $1 million , see! una don finish .I Believed that handicap too go declear, i mean Bola Tinubu, the stoke man. I authentically say no to APC. GED is not the best man, but he is the only moderate man we have on ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by omenka(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
theassassin:

and he will wait till thy kingdom come.

oloshi
You have been quoting me for as long as I can remember yet getting no replies in return. Are you so dull as to notice when you are being ignored

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: That's my president in waiting!!!smiley
All hail the President. We are with you this time.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by theassassin: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: You have been quoting me for as long as I can remember yet getting no replies in return. Are you so dull as to notice when you are being ignored

yap that's what it takes to avoid a bloody assassin. so mr omefool go and rot in hades.

vulture of the first order.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
As for me and my entire household,I Berem support the declaration and candidacy of General Muhammadu Buhari.

Sai Buhari 2015!!

cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Kunleskey(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Deiok: Ride on sir we the sincere nigerians are fully behind you.
sincere?the nation that is full of corrupt mind and unsincere pple..although the man has fighting spirit he never give up..to me the reason y he never giv up is bcoz he want to correct his past mistake....bt so difficult to do now

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by deebrain(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Like seriously?

The only reason PDP might continue their dominance is the fact that the opposition has not been able to drop sentiments aside and choose a vibrant opposition candidate. All these old people want to keep recycling themselves and its surprisingly APC that is giving them room.

CHANGE INDEED.

angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Kunleskey(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Tribalism,religion and self interest has become the order of today.,..we don't kn who is who..until we are united...it can never work..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Dude, I will simply make you look foolish as ever, Who takes a renowned maggot like you serious these days. All you do is regurgitate stale worn out lines devoid of all originality cos they were all stolen from coog grin . . .

If I were you, I will seek to reengineer my image by reducing the fatal stupidity synonymous with the eggheader ID's; so that whatever curse words offered by me shall be taken seriously . . .

You are nothing but a comic relief around here embarassed. . . .

and it shall never be well with your entire lineage if you don't bring the line I stole.... you waste of natural selection, amadioha use thunder of a 7 days rain to kill every one in your family tree.

you and the other brainless gej @ss suckers need more advice, to go get a decent job and life. and stop living on saTAN stipends..

everyone here knows you are an irrational brainless nitwit and an excuse for a living thing. least I forget ara ra po gi everything connected to you and your entire lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by garrimallam: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2014
I love BUHARI but not with APC.

He loves Nigeria but not with the crop of politheifcian we have now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by surajubakinson(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

1. Inadequate water - due to embezzelment by several levels of govt

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

Honestly,you've already said it all..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by larryUG(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Seconded
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thirded grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by agabusta: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Yustash001: All of them na d same jare.....make God give us a good leader for naija

God has already given u the good leader in the person of Buhari.

All u need now is to take the step of faith and support him!

Forget the way they have been painting him bad.

That man is very humble and will set the country on the right path to greatness.

It was the same way people failed to identify lord Jesus as the messiah those days.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Lawalemi(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2014
I was expecting Buhari to present and support younger candidate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Tonylyte(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari has always been a pathetic loser, even before he was born.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

Did you notice you added 'General' to his name ? Once a soldier, always a solider and again, he overthrew a democratically elected Government of Shagari, now he seeks democratic vote. Natural justice states that you can not ask for what you stole.

Buhari, just like IBB, can not win a democratic election in Nigeria, that's the gospel truth son, stop supporting failures. My advise is, change your monika, and join FRESH AIR RE-LOADED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Vessi:
Oshiomole, Atiku, Rochas, Buhari. Many of them have their eyes on the presidency. Isn't that why it's called desperate people's party?
No, mor*on, it's called democracy.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by mondob2k(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2014
When u say someone is set to declare interest in Oct, I believe he has already declared interest. Na just the party remain.....
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ogaofficer(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Sir, both pdp nd Apc are theives bt cum next year i wil vote 4 buhari the way we NIGERIANZ vote in jonathan nt bkoz of his party bt bkoz of his words bt he faild us, letz try anoda person.[quote author=cramjones]The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Tex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.