Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23791 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Who ever vote for Buhari is a primitive, ignorant and blind person. angry lipsrsealed cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: No, slowpoke, it's called democracy.
educate the mofo please! Unlike PDP that endorsed and made Jonathan their consensus candidate,APC practices true democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Lusola15: I can vote for APC but I can't vote for Buhari

I agree that he is all u have said but he should build and develop others too can be like him. How old was he when first ruled
Are you saying young nigerians can follow in his footsteps or we not mentoraBle.
God forbid he dies. Is nigeria then doomed cos no one else can take his place

Of course there ar alternatives. This is a country of over 160 million. I respect ur opinion. As 4 me his age will not be a factor in as much as his integrity & desire to serve is intact & better still if he runs wit a younger progressive wit a history of performance in govt like Fashola, I will definitely vote 4 him. However, I respect ur opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by femmy2010(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari would Certainly Get my Vote come 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by glory2glory: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
HE HAS MY VOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Awwal1st(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Gen Buhari you have my vote like Kilode... You've plan for this great Nation. ... No more Corruption

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by glory2glory: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The problem is that Buhari has never for once told Nigerians HOW he intends to 'clean' Nigeria.

However, all hope is not lost as the weeping general can still stand before Nigerians today and tell us HOW he intends to perform the MAGIC his internet attack dogs have been promoting.
Did GEJ ever tell us how he was going to clean Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Ybholy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
its nice for him o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote never wasted.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by oderinde11(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is a man of integrity and the anti corruption crusader

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Awwal1st(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
all4naija: Who ever vote for Buhari is a primitive, ignorant and blind person. angry lipsrsealed cry
Like your entire family is blind voting for Gej? Am I right?
Buhari will have Our Votes #APC Say No to corruption say no to Gej we need change

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
guttentag: SAI BUHARI 2015
what good has GEJ done for this country.Gej tenure is full öf corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
guttentag: SAI BUHARI 2015
what good has GEJ done for this country.Gej tenure is full öf corruption.Buhari is the man nigeria needs.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by TBD(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wish you all the best in 2015 election. GEJ will fail woefully in that election By God grace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by mrfrosh: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: That's my president in waiting!!!smiley

Dat guy go still wait ooo,U sef wey dey wait wit am dey try...I hail
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Awwal1st(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
TBD: I wish you all the best in 2015 election. GEJ will fail woefully in that election By God grace.
I just sit down for one corner dey laugh Gej grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Deguy12: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan: Former military dictator, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), is set to declare his interest to run for the office of President on October 8, at Eagles Square, Abuja.

This would be Mr Buhari's fourth attempt at the Presidency, having previously contested and lost 3 times in 2003, 2007, and 2011.

Mr Buhari would be the 2nd APC member to officially declare to run for the highest office in the land, after former Vice President Atiku Abubakar launched his bid for Aso Rock on Wednesday.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/25/buhari-declare-presidency-october-8-abuja

Lets have an E- political debate here and air our views constructively...*humble opinion*
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by yorke1: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
I know he will cry again.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Awwal1st(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Buhari go for it, We need you grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Now, i hold d aces. It won't be long frm now b4 I payback d clueless one & his corrupt friends for his insensitive gift of subsidy removal right after d 2011 vote.
I am ready. Sending d clueless one packing is a patriotic & noble task dat must be done. dis is it, d clueless one is on d homestrech of his failed presidency.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by MeAndYou(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Anything but pdp is fine,we've tried pdp since 1999 no hope! But that anything should not include apc,because they all one and the same.

grin you just do me wetin baba do im pikin atiku then....... osii
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
all4naija: Who ever vote for Buhari is a primitive, ignorant and blind person. angry lipsrsealed cry

Only simple minded people make statements like this!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Chinom(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truth be said, he would have been a good president. Nigeria would have been a lot different now and very organized if IBB gave Buhari and Idiagbon the chance to reset the mentality of Nigerians. Unfortunately, his era is over. He will not get that opportunity again. Not in the APC and not with GEJ doing well and still running.

Buhari remains the best president we would never have. That's my opinion. IBB, on the other hand, WASTED the country. Had the best opportunity and blew it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Pennywise(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
I feel so sorry for Nigeria. Buhari's chances of being president never looked so bright. No thanks to GEJ of a man.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Akpan107(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit: I have declared for President Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin

I shall vote early and repeatedly for him!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Na only God go bless you.
True Democracy is voting for GEJ. It will be undemocrate for anybody to vote agains GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Akpan107(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit: I have declared for President Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin

I shall vote early and repeatedly for him!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Na only God go bless you.
True Democracy is voting for GEJ. It will be undemocrate for anybody to vote agains GEJ. That is my second meaning of DEMOCRACY!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by santana45: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
we all know who will win, so no need declaring !Buhari! so,sorry I see no space for you in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by mrofficial(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can't wait for change. Sai Buhari.

I LIKE TO ASK US A QUESTION:

WHO HAS GONE TO JAIL SINCE GEJ'S TENURE?

RATHER, HE SETS THEM FREE, CLAIMING IT WAS NATIONAL PARDON.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by GITFPROJECTS: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Though I might not like Mr.Buhari, fine! but why referring to him as a dictator?well it is your opinion, but I feel his regime was a one where corruption was brought to the bearest minimum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by engrjacuzzi: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
instead of buhari to join pdp where he will have hope and leave all those supporter of APC apc bigots...
pls, does anybody knows if chris okotie is vying for president again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Political Photos From The Past / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie / Army Orders 30 Units Of Locally Built Proforce MRAP, Foreign Customers Order 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.