Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 (23793 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:
everyone here knows you are an irrational brainless nitwit and an excuse for a living thing..

This part got me laughing so hard . . . . Imagine the resident brainless, dense, idiotic, imbec1lic, oafish, obtuse, senseless, and foul smelling eggheader having the guts to confidently point his accusing fingers at others grin . . .

It's so amusing to behold your jaundiced sense of judgment . . . .

pentagonal:
[s]and it shall never be well with your entire lineage if you don't bring the line I stole.... you waste of natural selection, amadioha use thunder of a 7 days rain to kill every one in your family tree.
you and the other brainless gej @ss suckers need more advice, to go get a decent job and life. and stop living on saTAN stipends..
least I forget ara ra po gi everything connected to you and your entire lineage[/s].

Loads of repulsive trash as ever . . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by epospiky(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2014
This old man, please go and rest and stop causing confusion.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by datribune: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2014
49cents:

The politcal class we have now are of a feather!!!

I campaigned for buhari in 2011 but after four years, after seeing how buhari reacted to the post election violence, his highly belated condemnation of boko haram I am convinced that buhari's so-called clean hands while in power are not so clean after all.

As for GEJ I have never been his fan but I admit the guy's adminstration is comparatively better than those of his predecessors, remember the amount of distraction he has faced from the beginning of his tenure. I deem GEJ as a lesser evil thus I'd rather not vote at all than vote for buhari ! I f I see any credible person like Pat Utomi, even though I know he may not win, I will vote to encourage that candiidancy

There's a lot of misinformation out there about Buhari's reaction to d 2011 elections. Some even said he vowed to make d country ungovernable. d DSS went thru his during & after campaign speeches & never found it. Numerous threads were opened even right here on nairaland 4 people to come up wit proof - there was none because Buhari never made dat statement. Even if he did which he didn't it would be naive & unfair to interpret it as to mean he would create or support BH. In d heat of elections people say things. OBJ said it would be a do or die. If u research history u will see Pa Awolowo's reaction to Shagari's stolen presidency.
Buhari has always condemned BH.There's only one man who swore to protect Nigerians & has failed totally & abysmally.
GEJ's govt will go down in history as one of d weakest & most corrupt.
The ranking of nigerian govts post civil war -
BEST GOVTS : Murtala Muhammed & Buhari/Idiagbon.
WORST GOVTS: Shagari & Goodluck Jonathan.
B4 u talk of Pat Utomi, pls do more research on him & his role in d defunct VON during shagari's govt, Bank PHB etc u might discover dat all dat glitters is not gold.
Buhari once proved himself, should he contest under any platform, I will vote 4 him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

This part got me laughing so hard . . . . Imagine the resident brainless, dense, idiotic, imbec1lic, oafish, obtuse, senseless, and foul smelling eggheader having the guts to confidently point his accusing fingers at others grin . . .

It's so amusing to behold your jaundiced sense of judgment . . . .

Loads of repulsive trash as ever . . . .

says the jargon-spouting, censorious,aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, id0tic, brain-damaged, imbec..ilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic and socially-ret....arded monkey. once again jamiu where are my stolen lines or death awaits you and everyone connected to you before next week.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jossey2(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Thirded

justi4jesu:

Seconded
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by nony0631: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
At a point I was thinking that the time has come for pdp to loose that seat and that apc has come to give them a real run,but as it stands now with the calibre of names vying to compete with gej it gets to show their level of un seriousness, I keep wondering what dis old men them will offer me as a nigerian were we have a whole lot of young and vibrant governors that are capable of bringing the much desired change if elected as president, u can imaging having the head line fashola up against gej. Scenarios such as this, will simply blow the arena wide open and even as an igbo man, i will definitely have to think twice before casting my vote cos fashola is truly a born leader.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
honeric01:

Because he's not a quitter, winners never quit!

You want to be successful in life? never quit your vision no matter the failures!

Buhari, you or no one! the only presidential material I'll ever vote for!
give me one reason why I shld vote for a religious bigot n a dictator to rule a nation dats already high on tension on religious issues...
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

says the jargon-spouting, censorious,aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, id0tic, brain-damaged, imbec..ilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, and socially-ret....arded monkey..

Were you eulogizing yourself ? cos that above is the useless egg head we know . . . grin

pentagonal:
once again jamiu where are my stolen lines or death awaits you and everyone connected to you before next week.

Doesn't it amaze you that all your death sentences ends here without a shred of substance . . . What if I continue posting next week . . .Will you accept you are a very worthless maggot worth pitying perennially grin . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Were you eulogizing yourself ? cos that above is the useless egg head we know . . . grin

Doesn't it amaze you that all your death sentences ends here without a shred of substance . . . What if I continue posting next week . . .Will you accept you are a very worthless maggot worth pitying perennially grin . . .

modafvcker those are the praises that will be thrown around for you during your funeral. jamiu your birth, life and times is a disgrace to humanity and it creation. where are the stolen lines or you forever remain an object of mockery and worthlessness in the narration of the characteristics of humanoid.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by azimibraun: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Crying things.... Dude go cry again sha.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Tolexander: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones:
3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

-CramJones

Texas is not as big as Nigeria. Alaska is the only US state larger than nigeria in landmass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Htown64(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: Every Apc member wants to declare for presidency.

This is enough reason their selfishness will bring them all down.
That's what democracy is all about Fool............................ Unlike the PDP cult.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by ndat(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan: Former military dictator, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), is set to declare his interest to run for the office of President on October 8, at Eagles Square, Abuja.

This would be Mr Buhari's fourth attempt at the Presidency, having previously contested and lost 3 times in 2003, 2007, and 2011.

Mr Buhari would be the 2nd APC member to officially declare to run for the highest office in the land, after former Vice President Atiku Abubakar launched his bid for Aso Rock on Wednesday.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/25/buhari-declare-presidency-october-8-abuja
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of kano state is also on the race to declare soon
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan: Former military dictator, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), is set to declare his interest to run for the office of President on October 8, at Eagles Square, Abuja.

This would be Mr Buhari's fourth attempt at the Presidency, having previously contested and lost 3 times in 2003, 2007, and 2011.

Mr Buhari would be the 2nd APC member to officially declare to run for the highest office in the land, after former Vice President Atiku Abubakar launched his bid for Aso Rock on Wednesday.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/25/buhari-declare-presidency-october-8-abuja
AND BUHARI SHALL WEEP AGAIN....
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:

where are the stolen lines or you forever remain an object of mockery and worthlessness in the narration of the characteristics of humanoid.

You often sound like a desperate fool, it's no news you have been caught countless times using copied lines "Belched from the useless cvnt of a village witch; your right eye fvcks your left eye" e.t.c . . .Thanks to the nairaland Tsunami, your useless self would have been laid bare here . . . .

pentagonal:
modafvcker those are the praises that will be thrown around for you during your funeral. jamiu your birth, life and times is a disgrace to humanity and it creation. .

Just accept all your curses are worthless and useless . . . They are just a manifestation of your deprived state from the good things of life. . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: No, slowpoke, it's called democracy.
I don't reply st.u.pid posts.

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by vega84(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
This dreamer again
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
Ipledge: What is Buhari?

Mean while GEJ till 2015 tongue
Buhari iz ya next President 2015-2023 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by clemzo101(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Oh poor Buhari...........can't u see u ve lost already? U wan form abraham lincon abi? Infact u will loose gallantly.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

You often sound like a desperate fool, it's no news you have been caught countless times using copied lines "Belched from the useless cvnt of a village witch; your right eye fvcks your left eye" e.t.c . . .Thanks to the nairaland Tsunami, your useless self would have been laid bare here . . . .

Just accept all your curses are worthless and useless . . . They are just a manifestation of your deprived state from the good things of life. . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by JEITO: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Plssssss! Plssssss!

Am down on my knees begging

Plsssss! Buhari don't declare o

You might not survive from the trauma of defeat this time embarassed embarassed

#perenial loser like david umaru
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Antell95(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Seconded
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thirded!
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by azimibraun: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
GEJ does not in the least meet my standard of whon a Nigerian president, Buhari on the otherhand meets most of my expectation of who a Nigerian president should be; but that was before the 2011 election. He now represent the past. Atiku in my candid opinion wld have been the best candidate and democrat amongst all 3 but he has this '' LOOTER'' tag on him and that wld make it practically impossible for him to be voted president. when u think of BUHARI an ATIKU still running for office over 5 years of GEJ in office, you just feel sad that GEJ is giving them the reason to still think. Hw OBJ ddnt pick the likes of Donald Duke as VP back then still amazes me. May Be we shld focus on the likes of current governor of Kwara state, Lagos state and who again sef? for presidency nursry. Donald duke should be called back aswell.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by pentagonal: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Jmain:

Just accept all your curses and worthless and useless . . . They are just a manifestation of your deprived state from the good things of life. . . .

you are a worthless phool jamiu so normal rap battles insult are monopolize to a person.... tell me you have not mortgage you brain for osun state odourless fufu.

you are a double jeopardy, intellectual myopic and smeared richly in your folly of mental halitosis.

pray, tell us why all this curse will not be stamped on your destiny like a newly acquired visa, if you coward worthless son of a loser don't proof I stole lines. ara ra po gi onye nzuzu.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by nigerianvenom(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
another attempt at failure.cant wait to see d major general cry one more time
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by 1stola: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
cramjones: The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! A few examples of the rot we have will corroborate this point:

1. Inadequate water - due to embezzelment by several levels of govt

2. Insecurity - top army generals embezzeling funds for military hardware, police being bribed, ghost workers replacing real workers thereby leading them to become criminals etc

3. No electricity - From 1999 to date over $25 billion has been spent on power but nothing to show for it. Texas and New York use turbines that cost less than $2billion. Texas is much larger than Nigeria.

4.Poor education - VCs simply embezel the money for their universities.

The list goes on and on. Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is the General - Mohammadu Buhari. Make the right choice!

-CramJones

HMN!
CRAMJONES, DRIBBLING AND LOOTING FROM NIGERIAN POLITICIANS SINCE 1959!
GEJ TILL 2015!
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by zubby29(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
ON WHAT BASES ARE U VOTING FOR DIS MAN CALLED GOODLUCK,IF IN UR HEART U BLV HE HAS PERFORMED VERY WELL LET UR CONCIENCE LEAD U,IF NOT DO WAT IS RIGHT
tit: I have declared for President Goodluck Jonathan!
grin grin grin

I shall vote early and repeatedly for him!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by nigerianvenom(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2014
when will ameachi,tinubu and fashola declares.i wan see those one's too
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by Jmain: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2014
pentagonal:
pray, tell us why all this curse will not be stamped on your destiny like a newly acquired visa, if you coward worthless son of a loser don't proof I stole lines. ara ra po gi onye nzuzu.

Will you deny you have never used this line repeatedly below . . . . . I dey wait for ya response grin

Jmain:
You often sound like a desperate fool, it's no news you have been caught countless times using copied lines "Belched from the useless cvnt of a village witch; your right eye fvcks your left eye" e.t.c . . .Thanks to the nairaland Tsunami, your useless self would have been laid bare here . . .

Today, you go carry your curse waka for head like masquerade grin . . . .
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by fxskye: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
phransix147: Buhari and his believe tho! I can't call him desperate, for him to come out for the upteempth time when others have lost hope means he has plans for this country but we don't know if its good or bad ones... The other Guy has lost God's calling or he refused to pick God's call this time around (Fresh Party). Well Buhari I like u but I wish u were younger to contest again 2019 cos as it seems nothing is stopping GEJ 2015. I support no Political Party all I want is a better Nigeria

Better Naija can't come around if we allow the syndicates to continue be at d helm of our governance. Obviously, the current President has disappointed Nigerians and also flawed our country at international scene.

We should endeavour to screen all our political aspirants without any prejudice or biases.

There are over one million people n Nigeria that are far better than GEJ.
Re: Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 by miqos02(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2014
i wish him goodluck, but i thought he said he wont run again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.