Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums (44520 Views)

Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Priest, Rev Fr (dr) Dennis E. Osuagwu Murdered By Hoodlums Yesterday / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by gabicon: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Fayose is back!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Delerichard(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
i have been reading ppł's comments since yesteday i discovered dat pple dat er commenting er nt frm ekiti rathar understand d politics of ekitiAPC er the cause of chaos in ekiti cos they dont want relinguish power to PDP,anoder tin is dat,wen foluso ogundare was killed by APC HA member in emure,it wasnt violence,wen jeje was killed in ilawe it wasnt violence and wen AIT crew was hit in ikere ekiti it wasnt violence.now dat fayose is fightin for his right u Called it thuggry.well,i want u to no that d judge that presided over d case yesteday is member E-11,wat er u expecting?fayose is wise but u turned his wiseness to thuggry,no wonder segun oni was robed in d court by salami.wat u Called thuggry are the masses that voted him in.ekiti love him!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Blaqsmith(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2014
candy:
He will- if they let him.

Peruse pls. "If they let him"
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Smooyis(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
keypad1: from north to south, east to west.

We as nogerians we mumu oooooooo.

No wpnder corruption will continuw to dwell among us.

Hausa will always want hausa persons to rule.

Yoruba man too wants his brother to be in power.

Igbo nko, the same thing.

The rest minorities they also think the same thing.

Why?
Even a political party will prefer its members to continue ruling whether they are doing well or not.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Gbawe: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: All hail the killer party!!

"PDP is a nest of killers" - Wole Soyinka.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by debdurux: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Do you want hands-on-solution to the challenges seen in the workplace? Do you want the edge that makes you the ace staff for the job? Do you want to be an asset to every organization you work for? Then Workplace Training & Development was designed just for you. At Workplace Training and Development we simply equip you for the workplace. Beyond the paper certifications, you get to acquire the necessary skills you need to excel in the work place.

Workplace Training & Development centre is set to grow into the largest and most versatile professional training centre in Nigeria. We are geared to provide but not limited to professional skills, hands-on practical skills and manpower development in Business writing/presentation, Customer Service, Sales/marketing/e-marketing, Human Resource management, Finance & Accounting, Business Development & Management, Leadership & Management, Project Management and Administration.

We offer over 20 instructor-led classroom courses for individuals and organizations that want a team of personnel trained. Our training classes can either be organized at our facility or at a preferred location for your convenience. All courses offer an optimal balance of facilitation, group exercises, case studies, and practical application exercises – vital in supporting a highly retainable, hands-on learning experience. At the end of each course, all participants receive a certificate of completion.

Our September 2014 itinerary features a range of courses delivered by some of the most highly rated course facilitators in Nigeria and we have designed classes to hold both during the week and at weekends to accommodate the working participants and participants interested in 2 or more courses. Details are as follows:

WRITING/PRESENTATION

C CODE COURSE DURATION COST DATE
WEEKDAY DATE
WEEKEND WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WP01 Crafting a cutting edge proposal 2days N20,000 29th-30th Sept 27th-28th Sept Everyone whose work scope includes writing proposals.

WP02
Presenting like a PRO
2days
N20,000
25th-26th Sept
27th-28th Sept
Facilitators, public speakers, business development professionals, every one whose scope of work requires presentation.

CUSTOMER SERVICE
WEEKDAY DATE
CS01 Essential Skills for Effective Customer Service
2days N20,000 29th-30th Sept 27th-28th Sept Help desk staff, front desk staff. Call centre Agents, Customer Service Representatives, everyone that interfaces directly with the customer
CS02 Strategies for Customer Retention
2days N20,000 29th-30th Sept 27th-28th Sept Customer Service leads, Supervisors or anyone responsible for Customers in an organization.

SALES/MARKETING
WEEKDAY DATE
SM01 Effective Selling Skills
3 days N30,000 24th-26th Sept 27th-28th Sept Salespeople, telemarketers everyone whose job scope includes selling
SM02 E-Selling / Tele-marketing
3days N40,000 24th-26thth Sept 27th-28th Sept Content Marketing Personnel, Social Media Marketers, Bloggers, Database managers. Everyone who sells or wants to learn to sell via the internet and on telephones
SM03 The Ultimate Sales Pro
3days N40,000 24th-26th Sept 27th-28th Sept Sales/Marketing Executives, team leads, supervisors, middle managers in a marketing role.

FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING FOR NON FINANCIAL MANAGERS

CODE COURSE DURATION COST DATE
WEEKDAY DATE
FIN 01 How to Prepare Financial Statements
2 days N40,000 22nd-23rd Sept 20th -21st Sept Admin staff, Small Business Owners. Everyone who wants to possess book keeping skills
FIN 02 Financial Projections for a Business Plan
2days N40,000 22nd-23rd Sept 20th -21st Sept Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners. Everyone who wants to possess book keeping skills

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
WEEKDAY DATE
HR01 The HR Skill Kit
2 days N40,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Aspiring Human Resource personnel, Everyone in a personnel management role..
HR02 Managing Employees for Growth
2days N40,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Human Resource Executives.
Everyone in a personnel management role..

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT

WEEKDAY DATE
BD01 Writing a Winning Business Plan
2 days N40,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Business owners, Consultants, Leaders
BD02 Business Modeling & Structuring for Growth
2days N50,000 22nd-23rdSept 20th -21st Sept Entrepreneurs, Consultants. Leaders

PARTICIPATION

Dates:
22nd to 30th September (Depending on Courses of Interest)

Time:
8am to 4pm Daily

Venue:
LCCI Conference and Exhibition Centre, 10, Nurudeen Olowopopo Drive, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Cost: Course Dependent (See Itinerary/Schedule Above)

Pay required course fee(s) to UBA Bank, Service Desk: 1017361850 OR Diamond Bank; Service Desk 0042387050 and
Text your Name, Phone No, Email Address, Course Codes of interested courses and Teller number to 08107853524, 07031152834
Eg Bola Dawodu, 08022334455, bolad@gmail.com, WP02, 1690022

ENQUIRIES
workplacetrainingdevelopment@gmail.com www.facebook.com/workplacetrainingcentre

Workplace Training & Development………………………..Become a pro
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by funshint(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Delerichard: i have been reading ppł's comments since yesteday i discovered dat pple dat er commenting er nt frm ekiti rathar understand d politics of ekitiAPC er the cause of chaos in ekiti cos they dont want relinguish power to PDP,anoder tin is dat,wen foluso ogundare was killed by APC HA member in emure,it wasnt violence,wen jeje was killed in ilawe it wasnt violence and wen AIT crew was hit in ikere ekiti it wasnt violence.now dat fayose is fightin for his right u Called it thuggry.well,i want u to no that d judge that presided over d case yesteday is member E-11,wat er u expecting?fayose is wise but u turned his wiseness to thuggry,no wonder segun oni was robed in d court by salami.wat u Called thuggry are the masses that voted him in.ekiti love him!!
Shutup and stop pretending U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know whom Fayose is. Even his comments yesterday shows someone who's alrdy spurn for war "...my removal by any court will not come cheap like that of Oni..." do you know the meaning of that statement?! I just pity Ekiti state; dem never see anything O°˚˚˚

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by dejavski(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: All hail the killer party!!

Which party might that be in question? Cos we in Lagos know the Party associated with NURTW undecided
And it's general
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by hyuga(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
can't even get to campus due to the issue. Smh
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by luckson3k: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
campustv: The Report coming in From the Ekiti State Capital Ado Ekiti confirmed that the NURTW members has taking (taken) over the state distrupting activities ( and) causing crisis this morning,(.This) this is as a result of the dead (death) of a prominent NURTW member who was alleged (alledgly) shot at a (close) range over (last) nite.....

This op will still hv d guts to criticize Jonathan when he says chibok girls have bn kidnapped for over 3 mths or Patience Jonathan when I cannot decipher what he wrote bc of enough grammatical blunder.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by topemirates(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
A ti riun kai wa o ekiti kete **in elemure's voice

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
luckson3k:

This op will still hv d guts to criticize Jonathan when he says chibok girls have bn kidnapped for over 3 mths or Patience Jonathan when I cannot decipher what he wrote bc of enough grammatical blunder.
Oga na you be Abati?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Ybholy(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
God should intervene please .
We pray for Gods intervention and hoping to hear a better news soon
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Chiomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by shiffi(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
campustv: The Report coming in From the Ekiti State Capital Ado Ekiti confirmed that the NURTW members has taking over the state distrupting activities causing crisis this morning, this is as a result of the dead of a prominent NURTW member who was alleged shot at a range over nite.....

Shot at close range not ranger rover

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
Delerichard: i have been reading ppł's comments since yesteday i discovered dat pple dat er commenting er nt frm ekiti rathar understand d politics of ekitiAPC er the cause of chaos in ekiti cos they dont want relinguish power to PDP,anoder tin is dat,wen foluso ogundare was killed by APC HA member in emure,it wasnt violence,wen jeje was killed in ilawe it wasnt violence and wen AIT crew was hit in ikere ekiti it wasnt violence.now dat fayose is fightin for his right u Called it thuggry.well,i want u to no that d judge that presided over d case yesteday is member E-11,wat er u expecting?fayose is wise but u turned his wiseness to thuggry,no wonder segun oni was robed in d court by salami.wat u Called thuggry are the masses that voted him in.ekiti love him!!
Thanks my brother. I also live in Ekiti, in fact, I just left Ado around 4pm yesterday. APC should be blamed for the present problem in Ekiti. I don't know why they are not contented with people's choice; people voted for Fayose cos they are fed up of their hypocritical rule, forming I HOLY PASS and yet, they went ahead to collude with E-11 group who are not even up to 0.00001% of Ekiti population to challenge Fayose's eligibility to contest as governor.
Even many APC's supporters are fed up of these senile babas who call themselves E-11. They should leave Ekiti to the choice we've made abi Na dem only be electorates for Ekiti ni?
Last bullet: Any student who has E in 11 subjects should be seriously dealt with.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by huptin(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
The owner of the keke marwa in that pic is most likely an innocent Nigerian, going about looking for what to eat, look at his source of livelihood being burnt, isn't this wickedness of the highest order? people vote for politicians to make their lives better, they turn around to kill the same people that voted for them. Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tareigns(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2014
funshint:
Shutup and stop pretending U̶̲̥̅̊ don't know whom Fayose is. Even his comments yesterday shows someone who's alrdy spurn for war "...my removal by any court will not come cheap like that of Oni..." do you know the meaning of that statement?! I just pity Ekiti state; dem never see anything O°˚˚˚
are you from ekiti or have you ever been there? just curious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Icon4s(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
campustv: The Report coming in From the Ekiti State Capital Ado Ekiti confirmed that the NURTW members has taking over the state distrupting activities causing crisis this morning, this is as a result of the dead of a prominent NURTW member who was alleged shot at a range over nite.....
Abeg na which kind English be this, biko nu?
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by thwarrior72: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2014
This is a result of been sophisticated and sagacious grin cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Arch1: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2014
dejavski:

Which party might that be in question? Cos we in Lagos know the Party associated with NURTW undecided
And it's general
The MC musiliu Oluomo and Alhaji Olorunwa faction of the NURTW in Lagos state are pro-APC and they seldom engage in political violence.

Onlike the NURTW in Oyo state during the administration of Alao-Akala led PDP government. Do you remeber the mayhem they usually cause in Ibadan? Do you remeber the fracas between Tokyo and Eleweomo and how Eleweomo was brutally murdered after a PDP rally?

The NURTW in Ekiti state are also pro-PDP and they are all Fayose's thugs

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by kellyJames5(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2014
tareigns: that kind thing.....but a surprising thing concerning the whole issue is that, eye witnesses said that the people that shot him yesternight came with a white hilux and were dressed in all black with bullet proof vests....3 shots to the chest point blank. now am thinking which kind arrangement be dat?
I suspect a 'relationship' gone sore cause the description of the regalia of the assailants and their modus opradi rings a bell.
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
oathman: Election things

o boi! i'm the first to comment ke shocked shocked

i need to screen grab this for reference purpose

#TGIF
and don't forget to laminate nd put under ur pillow.. Hehehehehe... cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by maslong(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
why is it that when ever an APC element loses an election they try every thing possible to make the place ungovernable. why, why and why angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by WilyWily5: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiti people love Marijuana too much.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
This is just a tip of the iceberg. Fayose's four years tenure has not even started.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by Dee60: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
How else would Ekiti people welcome back their man?

Their sto-frastucture is at work!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tareigns(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2014
kellyJames5:
I suspect a 'relationship' gone sore cause the description of the regalia of the assailants and their modus opradi rings a bell.
left to me o,I know that the hit wasn't carried out by anyone within the NURTW ( word has its that before his death he successfully made many enemies there). Na government things...state or federal
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by tomsniel(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2014
celeron40: And so it begins....bloody savages...itwas this same NURTW thugs that almost destroyed Oyo State during the Alao-Akala era...I only blame Ekiti citizens...for voting in that Fayose thug because of bags of rice..Idiotic clowns...E sese bere ni o...E o ni wo season film yen tan...eyin oloshi jati-jati.
abeg who let this dog out ??
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by ak47mann(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
SW and their political killings since 600bc cool
Re: Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums by IYANGBALI: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
eye witness reporter from ekiti we have heard you,take it or leave it fayose is a confirmed thug

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa / "Ahmed Indimi Looking Like Abacha" - Zahra Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.