Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116552 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
moonraker:

The worse part is that it is hard to stop them without getting your player a yellow card.... its just ridiculous.

i hate sweaty teams....
ibarbo, doumbia, emenike. pace abusers would then put walcott & hazard on the flanks. they just run & run, no tactical approach whatsoever. EA should ban gamers who do that.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

i hate sweaty teams....
ibarbo, doumbia, emenike. pace abusers would then put walcott & hazard on the flanks. they just run & run, no tactical approach whatsoever. EA should ban gamers who do that.

Btw a certain Walcot at ST might be coming to a console near you. I hope you have bought sweat bands and extra controllers....
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:58pm On May 26, 2015
moonraker:

Btw a certain Walcot at ST might be coming to a console near you. I hope you have bought sweat bands and extra controllers....

he would get MOTM card this week - that's certain! a lot of gamers won't care about him though. the attention is focused on TOTS.

the amount of TOTY messi/ronaldo i have seen in the last 4 days has been ridiculous. some are even selling at the minimum price. gamers are selling fast to have enough coins to compete when all the TOTS' are released.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:35pm On May 26, 2015
this is the example of the teams i have been coming against in division 2.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

i hate sweaty teams....
I know up to five players i play against sometimes who play exactly like dis. Once they get the ball, its 'L1 + Triangle' to the wings. And this Pace Abuse thing has been in the game since Fifa 13. I hope EA get to fix d damn thing in Fifa 16
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:
this is the example of the teams i have been coming against in division 2.
Why?? Whoever owns dis team doesn't deserve heaven angry Not a single normal player card. All IFs. This team gon cost like 20mill(at least). Best thing is to just Park the Bus and Counter wen u ve the chance
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Why?? Whoever owns dis team doesn't deserve heaven angry Not a single normal player card. All IFs. This team gon cost like 20mill(at least). Best thing is to just Park the Bus and Counter wen u ve the chance

lol cheesy grin angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2015
Alright lads, I am back where i belong... div 2.

Nay tips on how to stay there or possibly advance??

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:21pm On May 27, 2015
moonraker:
Alright lads, I am back where i belong... div 2.

Nay tips on how to stay there or possibly advance??

stuck in division 2.
this is my second season there. i have played 3 games, won 2 and lost 1. too many good players in this division & please watch out for ELO. ELO determines who you would meet. the closer you are to promotion, the harder the opponents you would face.......and i have been told majority of the opponents you would face are actually in division 1.

to avoid ELO's wahala, log out & log in after each game. the ELO refreshes and you should get an average opponent. grin the time of the day is also a big factor. after 6pm UK time, the best players are back from work & they are online. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:06am On May 28, 2015
it's getting ridiculous now.....
ronaldo gets another special card? how many cards can one player have in one FUT season?

99 ronaldo TOTY
97 ronaldo RB
96 ronaldo MOTM
95 ronaldo FIF
94 ronaldo TIF
93 ronaldo SIF
92 ronaldo NIF

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On May 28, 2015
New TOTW

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On May 28, 2015
EPL TOTS! Mai God! Look at De Gea shocked cool

1 Share

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On May 28, 2015
So who here is going to be buying FIFA 16 grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On May 28, 2015
coogar:
it's getting ridiculous now.....
ronaldo gets another special card? how many cards can one player have in one FUT season?

99 ronaldo TOTY
97 ronaldo RB
96 ronaldo MOTM
95 ronaldo FIF
94 ronaldo TIF
93 ronaldo SIF
92 ronaldo NIF
I'd sell my whole team + my FIFA 15 itself and i still wont be able to afford his normal FUT card grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:00am On May 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
EPL TOTS! Mai God! Look at De Gea shocked cool

shocked angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 5:02am On May 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
So who here is going to be buying FIFA 16 grin

Lie lie, not me angry

Although, knowing me, i will just succumb to pressure and buy that shit.... sad
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2015
opened some packs and this was my best player... not great but better than nothing

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2015
Pls i'm having error code 80710092 while trying to log in to my psn on my ps3. Wat can I do pls? I'm also getting dis msg wen I tried loggin on on my console but I can log on pc angry wat might b wrong.

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:38pm On May 28, 2015
abbeymaniak:
Pls i'm having error code 80710092 while trying to log in to my psn on my ps3. Wat can I do pls? I'm also getting dis msg wen I tried loggin on on my console but I can log on pc angry wat might b wrong.

change your DNS to 8.8.4.4(manual settings) and your MTU to 1473.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

change your DNS to 8.8.4.4(manual settings) and your MTU to 1473.
i'm using my bb10 glo connection, I avnt done wat u told me but later wen I tried login it says "you cannot sign in using another person's id" but i'm actually using my psn id and password. Pls help, pls can I have u number so dat u can put me tru.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:08pm On May 28, 2015
abbeymaniak:
i'm using my bb10 glo connection, I avnt done wat u told me but later wen I tried login it says "you cannot sign in using another person's id" but i'm actually using my psn id and password. Pls help, pls can I have u number so dat u can put me tru.

enter your correct ID.
your email & your PSN password. go to settings > network > internet.

set up your internet.
are you wired or wireless? just keep going & when you get to DNS, edit the default to the number i gave you.

you should be able to go on........unless your console has been bricked or your PSN-ID has been hacked.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

enter your correct ID.
your email & your PSN password. go to settings > network > internet.

set up your internet.
are you wired or wireless? just keep going & when you get to DNS, edit the default to the number i gave you.

you should be able to go on........unless your console has been bricked or your PSN-ID has been hacked.
no my console isn't bricked cos I use disc but i'll try wat u said and get bck to u, but isit possible i'm using disc and d console has been bricked cos I was told I could only download package games on it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:15pm On May 28, 2015
abbeymaniak:
no my console isn't bricked cos I use disc but i'll try wat u said and get bck to u, but isit possible i'm using disc and d console has been bricked cos I was told I could only download package games on it.

how would you know your console isn't bricked? what's the error code you get when you tried logging in?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

how would you know your console isn't bricked? what's the error code you get when you tried logging in?

Error code 80710092,
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2015
I'm fed up jare it's still telling me I can't sign in using another user sign in id, I tink i'll open another psn account but nigeria isn't listed, which country can sum1 use, dlast one i opened I used usa.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Error code 80710092,

it's a DNS problem.

change your DNS(primary & secondary) and you should be ok.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

it's a DNS problem.

change your DNS(primary & secondary) and you should be ok.

Baba abeg gimme ur number I need talk to u ooo, i'm still getting d msg" you cannot sign in using another person id". 08142525873 abeg flash me i'll call u
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:30pm On May 28, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Baba abeg gimme ur number I need talk to u ooo, i'm still getting d msg" you cannot sign in using another person id". 08142525873 abeg flash me i'll call u

that would be later in the day....
you shouldn't have any problems after changing the DNS. if you change the DNS & you are still having this problem then you have not updated your software since feb this year. get that done ASAP!

update the software, restart, change the DNS abd sign in.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

that would be later in the day....
you shouldn't have any problems after changing the DNS. if you change the DNS & you are still having this problem then you have not updated your software since feb this year. get that done ASAP!

update the software, restart, change the DNS abd sign in.
Already update to 4.70 b4 I even startd playing games on it
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 3:42pm On May 28, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Already update to 4.70 b4 I even startd playing games on it

your service provider is at fault then.
take your console to any of your friends place and see if it works. that error was a problem around february for some gamers & an update was released to solve the issue.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

your service provider is at fault then.
take your console to any of your friends place and see if it works. that error was a problem around february for some gamers & an update was released to solve the issue.

Ok tanks
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
EA screwed up FIFA 15 and are bringing the Women's national teams into 16 all in a desperate attempt to win back its customers. Nice try!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.