Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (119187 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 18, 2015
moonraker:

More like look at ibra....

The lad is finally useable...

Sighs well i guess i would have to go HAM on those fifa points, christ! angry
Lool! Abeg o. Dont go and invest all ur salary into Origin Fifa points o
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 4:57am On Jun 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Abeg o. Dont go and invest all ur salary into Origin Fifa points o

As in.... shocked Lol at investing salary.... cheesy grin I am not that crazy you know angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by FrostedNigerian: 5:07am On Jun 18, 2015
FIFA 15 Ended up to be CRAP.
It was just a Re-skin of FIFA 14 with a 69.99 Price tag slapped on it.
lipsrsealed
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2015
FrostedNigerian:
FIFA 15 Ended up to be CRAP.
It was just a Re-skin of FIFA 14 with a 69.99 Price tag slapped on it.
lipsrsealed

no matter the number of times you rehash the statement above, it wouldn't make it the truth. FIFA15 is significantly better than FIFA14.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2015
coogar:

no matter the number of times you rehash the statement above, it wouldn't make it the truth. FIFA15 is significantly better than FIFA14.

Gbam angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2015
moonraker:

Gbam angry

i decided to build me a second team from ligue 1's TOTS. i was able to get 7 players, the others are extinct for now. i still need lacazette, pastore, mandana, matuidi & payet to complete the project.

wish me well grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
coogar:

i decided to build me a second team from ligue 1's TOTS. i was able to get 7 players, the others are extinct for now. i still need lacazette, pastore, mandana, matuidi & payet to complete the project.

wish me well grin

choi, just look at your coin total...

Who did you pack to get that amount of coins??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
moonraker:

choi, just look at your coin total...

Who did you pack to get that amount of coins??

ronaldo(TOTS) grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
coogar:

ronaldo(TOTS) grin

angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
moonraker:

angry

don't envy me...... cheesy
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2015
coogar:

don't envy me...... cheesy

I got relegated from div 1 yesternight. angry angry

When i saw your post, I just sold every player in my club except TOTY Iniesta, becos well lets face it, he is the best CAM in the game. angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
moonraker:

Yeah i lost the game. tbf, i sort of knew i was going to loose. It was a lag fest, plus i kept hitting the post...

i just completed my ligue-1 team. grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by isteex(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
sucre2:
FIFA15 Pc requirement
CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

Please Nairalanders i have been trying to download this but i am asked to take a survey which i find it difficult taking.
Can anybody take the survery and paste the direct download link here... http://www.gamersdon.com/fifa-15-free-download-full-game/

Please,what is the least price at which i can get a laptop that can run FIFA 15 on max settings at 1080p,I'm planning on getting a pc.I am tired of running games at 720p.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:

i just completed my ligue-1 team. grin

Well you guys have it good. Over at PC, the amount of TOTS cards on the market is ridiculous. angry angry

So one could have the coins to buy those fucccckers but will not be able to buy them because they are either

extinct or overpriced... angry angry

Nice team between but why didnt you go for ibra Why lacasweat? angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
moonraker:

Well you guys have it good. Over at PC, the amount of TOTS cards on the market is ridiculous. angry angry

So one could have the coins to buy those fucccckers but will not be able to buy them because they are either

ibra would eat into my coins & he's not very good. he's too slow! lacazette has the pace & he can finish in the box. i would play around with this squad in the online friendly games on FUT. if i win at least 7 out of the 10 random games i play, i would keep the squad. if i don't, i will sell each & everyone of them.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
coogar:

ibra would eat into my coins & he's not very good. he's too slow! lacazette has the pace & he can finish in the box. i would play around with this squad in the online friendly games on FUT. if i win at least 7 out of the 10 random games i play, i would keep the squad. if i don't, i will sell each & everyone of them.

That aboy.... raage sell is the name of the game.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sucre2(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Depends on your budget if you planning on getting a brand bew decent laptop that can play FIFA 15 games and most 2015 games, you should be having a budget of 160k- 250k but if you want a used cool laptop, 80k-110k should be good.

isteex:
Please,what is the least price at which i can get a laptop that can run FIFA 15 on max settings at 1080p,I'm planning on getting a pc.I am tired of running games at 720p.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2015
moonraker:

I dont see things improving on PC in d near future. Fifa is d only EA game wia dey dont care abt PC. Heard it ll be d same stuff in Fifa 16 as well with Xbox1 still getting all the good stuff like Legends etc..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I dont see things improving on PC in d near future. Fifa is d only EA game wia dey dont care abt PC. Heard it ll be d same stuff in Fifa 16 as well with Xbox1 still getting all the good stuff like Legends etc..

just sadangry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by AlphaT(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
isteex:

well... having a minimum of 120k will do a lot. I used a HP-Envy M6 to play the game and i bought it around the price.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by ladokuntlad(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Now for those of u avin issues with fifa 15 crack

I also encountered such today bt got mai solution and hope to share it with u guys if it will work

First and most important problem

[size=20pt]Turn off 'windows defender' by searching for it and turn off 'real time protection' and 'turn off this app' under its settings tab[/size]

now any oda antivirus along side it should b turned off or u add fifa15 folder to its exclusion folders

Now recopy the crack and do d needful again

Hit the like button if these solves ur problem

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by LoyeKay: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Hi Peeps,

Never knew this section existed here until today, u guys seem to be hooked on FUT 15

Nywayz, just wanna know if anyone here has reached Div 1 on the normal online seasons on FIFA 15?

I jst cnt seem 2 get outta DIV 2................... Very frustrating................ angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
LoyeKay:
Hi Peeps,

Never knew this section existed here until today, u guys seem to be hooked on FUT 15

Nywayz, just wanna know if anyone here has reached Div 1 on the normal online seasons on FIFA 15?

I jst cnt seem 2 get outta DIV 2................... Very frustrating................ angry

division 1 - i have reached it several times but i quickly get kicked out of it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Still battling in div 1 angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
moonraker:
Still battling in div 1 angry angry

i need 6 points from 4 games to reach there again. if i get there, i would stop playing online seasons & just play random people online -it gives more coins too.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by jukeblam(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
LoyeKay:
Hi Peeps,

Div 1 isn't so hard- well, anymore. I sometimes maintain 3 seasons straight before getting relegated to Div 2 and thereafter "fire on all cylinders" to get back to Div1 after one season; the hard meat to chew is FUT.

I have a lame team though, so blame it on that smiley

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
jukeblam:

Div 1 isn't so hard- well, anymore. I sometimes maintain 3 seasons straight before getting relegated to Div 2 and thereafter "fire on all cylinders" to get back to Div1 after one season; the hard meat to chew is FUT- Div 3 has been my bus-stop ever since embarassed

I have a lame team though, so I'll blame it on that smiley

lemme see your team.....

as long as you have gold NIFs, i doubt there's any big difference at the top level. handicaps hammer gamers with IFs/TOTS/TOTYs so the level is almost plain. i have seen neymar(NIF) colliding with boateng(TOTS) and boateng taking a tumble.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
LoyeKay:
Hi Peeps,

Wat console do u play on?? And as for Div 1, dat Division na die. I've neva lasted 2 seasons in Div 1 b4
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
the final TOTS.....
so happy for de gea & lacazette

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:
the final TOTS.....
so happy for de gea & lacazette
Hazard is a better passer dan Neymar?? How EA?? How??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2015
No NO NO, I shall not open anymore packs.... angry angry angry angry

Ooooo Who am i kidding!!!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 25, 2015
moonraker:
No NO NO, I shall not open anymore packs.... angry angry angry angry

Ooooo Who am i kidding!!!
Lol. You've said dis b4 brother!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.