Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread - Gaming (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread (116480 Views)

PES 15 Fan Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by abbeymaniak(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2015
Has anyone update for 4.75?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just look at.....
191!!!!!! U've no reason not to bulldoze ur way to the Div 1 title

unfortunately, the nuccas i have been meeting actually do have better teams. their front 3 is always messi-suarez-neymar.

i am making a genuine challenge to break into the top division today though. waiting for my players to cop their loyalty grin

moonraker:
I swear, EA has reduced the pack weights on PC....What the hell.....

everyone says that.....
it's the timing that matters. the first 15 mins of the TOTS release & the last hour before another TOTS release are the best poaching period. one pack gave me 3 TOTS players. i nearly choked on my laughter. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by TK16(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
I bought FM15 software, tried installing it all to no avail, i will stop at 99% and say that some files are corrupt. Please any1 with an idea on how shud go abt wit it.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by amicableSavage: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Hey guys. My fifa 15 plays well bt stutters abit. My ram is 4GB n processor is 2.4GHz Intel dual core. If I upgrade my ram to 8gb 'll it b smoother?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2015
amicableSavage:
Hey guys. My fifa 15 plays well bt stutters abit. My ram is 4GB n processor is 2.4GHz Intel dual core. If I upgrade my ram to 8gb 'll it b smoother?

sell your PC, buy a console. cheesy
the gaming experience is better on a console.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2015
amicableSavage:
No mind Coogar. If u ve the right hardware, u derive more gaming pleasures on PC than on consoles. As for Fifa 15 ur ram nis not the problem. Its ur CPU. And do u even ve a a dedicated gpu??
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by amicableSavage: 5:26am On Jun 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
No mind Coogar. If u ve the right hardware, u derive more gaming pleasures on PC than on consoles. As for Fifa 15 ur ram nis not the problem. Its ur CPU. And do u even ve a a dedicated gpu??
32mb is d dedicated
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2015
amicableSavage:
32mb is d dedicated

Otio No just no angry angry

You cant play that game with that hardware...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2015
coogar:

unfortunately, the nuccas i have been meeting actually do have better teams. their front 3 is always messi-suarez-neymar.

i am making a genuine challenge to break into the top division today though. waiting for my players to cop their loyalty grin

everyone says that.....
it's the timing that matters. the first 15 mins of the TOTS release & the last hour before another TOTS release are the best poaching period. one pack gave me 3 TOTS players. i nearly choked on my laughter. grin

Sorry dude, that sht doesnt apply to the PC world. 12kfp one hour into the new TOTS and my best player was Costa, HABAAAAAA EA shocked angry

e no go better for them angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by amicableSavage: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2015
moonraker:

Otio No just no angry angry

You cant play that game with that hardware...
cn it b upgraded?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2015
amicableSavage:
cn it b upgraded?

Unless you have a desktop or some desktop replacement, then NO it cant..
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
moonraker:

Unless you have a desktop or some desktop replacement, then NO it cant..

how's your team shaping up?
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
moonraker:

Sorry dude, that sht doesnt apply to the PC world. 12kfp one hour into the new TOTS and my best player was Costa, HABAAAAAA EA shocked angry

e no go better for them angry

Costa? U still try. After 4 packs, my best player was Debuchy & Dzeko angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
coogar:

how's your team shaping up?

Team ke

I swear EA has done something to my account, i cant seem to win to save my life... shocked angry

best believe, i raged sold every of those mutha fuckers that called themselves my players. angry

I am sitting on 3m now. will put together my final team little by little...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
moonraker:

Team ke

I swear EA has done something to my account, i cant seem to win to save my life... shocked angry

best believe, i raged sold every of those mutha fuckers that called themselves my players. angry

I am sitting on 3m now. will put together my final team little by little...

i hope you are aware there's nothing happening from now till FIFA16. players are already going extinct. the coming TOTS won't break the market, EA has already released the TOTS of the top 3 leagues in europe.

if you don't start buying now, the prices go up & you would end up with not being able to afford the same quality of players you sold. i want to do BPL team but i don't like BPL defenders. i might do serie A/french league tho.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
coogar:

i hope you are aware there's nothing happening from now till FIFA16. players are already going extinct. the coming TOTS won't break the market, EA has already released the TOTS of the top 3 leagues in europe.

if you don't start buying now, the prices go up & you would end up with not being able to afford the same quality of players you sold. i want to do BPL team but i don't like BPL defenders. i might do serie A/french league tho.

good point
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Back in the big leagues... grin

Welp, this is definitely my final team. I do not care anymore.... grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:27am On Jun 15, 2015
moonraker:
Back in the big leagues... grin

Welp, this is definitely my final team. I do not care anymore.... grin

you went with la liga?
i see ronaldo, bale, iniesta, etc. you have no excuse anymore - you must make division 1 this week.
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2015
coogar:

you went with la liga?
i see ronaldo, bale, iniesta, etc. you have no excuse anymore - you must make division 1 this week.

As in errr....

The only issue i have having with this team is that TOTS Ronaldo. He doesnt finish his dinner, and i bought him fresh for 3mill. Bale has been the one carrying this team along with iniesta...
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 15, 2015
coogar:

you went with la liga?
Easier said dan done!
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2015
moonraker:

As in errr....

The only issue i have having with this team is that TOTS Ronaldo. He doesnt finish his dinner, and i bought him fresh for 3mill. Bale has been the one carrying this team along with iniesta...
3 mill!! I think i'll ve to take financial lessons from u & Coogar. I've neva had more dan a 100k in my teams account before
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by sniperwolf(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
FIFA15 is my first FIFA and EA game, I don't think I can ever go back to PES and Konami. In less than 6 months I'm already a bad àss in FIFA

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
coogar:

you went with la liga?

I made it grin cheesy

First time ever in div 1. i think i am going to stop playing for now...

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
moonraker:

I made it grin cheesy

First time ever in div 1. i think i am going to stop playing for now...

i made it last weekend and was quickly thrown back to div 2. too many good players in division 1. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Alright lads, i am on the brink of clinching this elusive div 1 title..... shocked

I am very surprised....

wish me luck... cheesy grin

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
moonraker:
Alright lads, i am on the brink of clinching this elusive div 1 title..... shocked

I am very surprised....

i can see there aren't too many players on PC. i doubt you would win division 3 on PS. grin
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
moonraker:

I am very surprised....

This has happened to me so many times. Alwats 1 match away from winning the Div title....and then i either lose or draw. Lets hope u win sha
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

i can see there aren't too many players on PC. i doubt you would win division 3 on PS. grin

Ahaaaa Mr Coogar, you see what your bad belle has caused angry angry angry lost my final game to a flimsy penalty goal.... angry angry

unfucccccking believable. angry angry angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by coogar: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
moonraker:

Ahaaaa Mr Coogar, you see what your bad belle has caused angry angry angry lost my final game to a flimsy penalty goal.... angry angry

unfucccccking believable. angry angry angry

you lost the last game?
well....you would have to try again. grin

meanwhile....TOTS(serie A + ligue1) are here.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

you lost the last game?

Lacazette and Tevez shocked cool
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lacazette and Tevez shocked cool

More like look at ibra....

The lad is finally useable...

Sighs well i guess i would have to go HAM on those fifa points, christ! angry
Re: FIFA 15 Nigeria Fan Thread by moonraker(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2015
coogar:

you lost the last game?

Yeah i lost the game. tbf, i sort of knew i was going to loose. It was a lag fest, plus i kept hitting the post...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Chess Thread! / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.