Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (54873 Views)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

Your plea didn't fall on deaf years. Go on, son.

Hmmm shola easy now!! You are reaching
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Shola I dare you to if you can!! You will only end up like one of my many victims who were foolish enough to challenge me (eg sagamite my pet dog, I enslaved him, what do you think i would do to you?) grin grin grin

You have no shoe worth as much as that hoodie, besides its from two years ago, it's now small for me so I gave it out.

person, continue running from me and be claiming intelligence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

Ifeanyi! Ifeanyi! Ifeanyi! How many times did I call you? Don't let me finish your NL career oh.

I am not your mate, stop 'famzing' me. You want to act like you know my name and you can't even spell it. grin

Do I look like sagamumu? You are not even a challenge for me, all I have to do is pull out my belt and discipline that your 4-corner shaped head.

LoL @ "it's now small for me so I gave it out". grin grin I pity the orphan that is stuck with that cheap fabric.

LMAO! Do they sell grown women shoes less than $30 bucks? Haba! At least, tax will take it to $34.50 grin grin grin grin tongue

person, you know you will fit the foool considering you attended Fisk University? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Vikky014: my dear dnt mind some people.
I tire for them oo nwanne m
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you know you will fit the foool considering you attended Fisk University? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yep Dickturd, I attended the best HBCU for undergrad? So what??

The only fo0l here is you and even the dumb you knows your grandpapa a*ss is too poor, shallow, and razz for me.

Stop 'chytting' sh1t to me, don't you hv sh1t to do?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Illustrious90: Were did dey go wen their ppl voted Fayose? Ekiti is back to square one...Reminds me of Wande Coal's "shey na like dis e go they be?"Where are the Ekiti elders like Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo, Chief Afe-babalola, Prof Oyebode etc?
They should please wade in before things go out of hand like Borno.
she Nah like dis we go dey dey.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

Yep Dickturd, I attended the best HBCU for undergrad? So what??

The only fo0l here is you and even the dumb you knows your grandpapa a*ss is too poor, shallow, and razz for me.

Stop 'chytting' sh1t to me, don't you hv sh1t to do?

person, the best is the one where people speak ebonics and the school is struggling to stay open? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

person, the best is the one where people speak ebonics and the school is struggling to stay open? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ebonics in the dorm, yes!!! It's a black school, duh!
Struggling to stay open (old and dead news)....because they'll rather maintain it's history than collect money from white folks, yaaassss!

MOve along with your ignorance. Wait, before I send you to the curb where you belong, tell us the name of your alma-mata grin grin grin

Here, comes the crickets grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
Up Fayosee
Up Thuggery

Ekiti, enjoy the fresh air
grin grin grin grin
What is ur view on Fayose,now that u are a pdp supporter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.