Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (55072 Views)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by emiye(m): 1:46am On Sep 27, 2014
modestdude: why the suspicion of the opposition is more plausible is because earlier in the day, there was an altercation at the tribunal court between Fayose's supporters and the supporters of the opposition, there is no smoke without fire. Also, if these NURTW guys are illiterates as we all know, then they are not extremely smart to have hatched that plan under this steaming face off btw Fayose and Fayemi, so that all fingers will point to it.

They are one with their Ex-Chairman as they are one with Fayose. Reason why they are one in the aftermath violence knowing fully well the plot is not within. They see beyond us, thats if you understand what I mean

Please enlighten about the boldened, to the best of my knowledge, the altercation i was aware of was an unprovoked attack on the court. It was an unrestrained attack by Fayose's thugs or mildly put supporters , how did the supporters of the opposition played a part in the impunity that played out @ the court?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by modestdude(m): 2:09am On Sep 27, 2014
emiye:

Please enlighten about the boldened, to the best of my knowledge, the altercation i was aware of was an unprovoked attack on the court. It was an unrestrained attack by Fayose's thugs or mildly put supporters , how did the supporters of the opposition played a part in the impunity that played out @ the court?
The boldened wasnt reported in the print media coz it wasnt expedient to them. And also because it wasnt bloody just HOT arguments/disagreements/altercation, and the slain guy was there. I wish Channels was on ground to cover it. We would have had a clearer picture of what happened
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by sanyablaze(m): 2:37am On Sep 27, 2014
tit: APC people can never be honest.
How can you kill somebody and then lie about it?
So you kill someone and tell the whole world u did it? SMH
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by smatadex(m): 3:48am On Sep 27, 2014
APC people can never be honest.
How can you kill somebody and then lie about it?

Bros u just dey wake up or u just enter this country, coz na lie sure pass for naija.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by smatadex(m): 3:51am On Sep 27, 2014
hilariousdammie:
get the hell out of this thread you bloody son of a bitch grin grin grin

Easy no fight o, this people no send us o abeg make una take am easy before u stop the fun. #CommentReaders
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by smatadex(m): 3:51am On Sep 27, 2014
hilariousdammie:
get the hell out of this thread you bloody son of a bitch grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by AdelokikiMr(m): 4:29am On Sep 27, 2014
faladeSM1132: You should know about the matters arriving before you make any comment. Ayo Fayose has won the ekiti june 21 election and the whole wide world know about that...
Why that Fayemi don't want to accept his fate as a losser. Igba kan n lo, igba kan n bò, enika o laye
My guy do you know the naija constitutiom at al which state that after been impeached , You can only be elected again in 10 years Time
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Illustrious90: 5:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Were did dey go wen their ppl voted Fayose? Ekiti is back to square one...Reminds me of Wande Coal's "shey na like dis e go they be?"Where are the Ekiti elders like Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo, Chief Afe-babalola, Prof Oyebode etc?
They should please wade in before things go out of hand like Borno.[/quote]
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by will007: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2014
emiye: There is also the possibility that the current NURTW chairman feels threatened of the ex nurtw chair closer rapport with the incoming governor, in my view according to reports from indigenes of ekiti, he was instrumental in votes mobilsation, and followed Fayose to the court. And the current Nurtw chairman thinks What if Fayose becomes elected, and the nigga is reinstalled ? *just playing the devils advocate".

Honestly, i feel the murder is inhouse.
. You couldn't be more wrong, The man already has an appointment with national president of NURTW,so why would he fight for a *state* chairman...And the new chairman and the ex-nurtw were in good relationship and he had also introduced the new chairman to Fayose as new chairman......take this from someone who is close to nurtw chairman
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by GoodcasHMan: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
WE REBUKE VIOLENCE IN OUR STATE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
50calibre:
My stance on Nigeria's thieving politicians is clear to all, so I don't know what you're talking.

Anyway, given your level of stup*idty, I expect nothing less grin

Shut uo, person!

Insulting Ghanaians and moronic "us vs them" is what your life is about, while taking pride in money you do not even know how it was obtained.

Dumb person! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
ℓ believe Fayose is a changed person. APC pple are just trying to push him to wall which they av started since campaign. This is their tactics to rubbish Fayose.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut uo, person!

Insulting Ghanaians and moronic "us vs them" is what your life is about, while taking pride in money you do not even know how it was obtained.

Dumb person! grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up retar*d!!!

You're my pet dog but you're blank upstairs, I will give you out for free.

I can take pride in whatever I like, I don't expect a scrounging pauper like you to understand or reason on the same level as me.

Perhaps when you start feeding well like me, you will outgrow your wretched mentality. grin

Nigerians with the money, choose to invest in Ghana, if you don't like it, work hard & earn your money or better still, kill yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Subom1(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up retar*d!!!

I can take pride in whatever I like, I don't expect a scrounging pauper like you to understand or reason on the same level as me.

Perhaps when you start feeding well like me, you will outgrow your wretched mentality. grin

Nigerians with the money, choose to invest in Ghana, if you don't like it, work hard & earn your money or better still, kill yourself grin

House boy. I have warned you about the crap you have been spewing. Stop acting like a hoodlum.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up retar*d!!!

Typical response of a moronic product of a failed education system: Defiance in fcktardism! grin grin grin grin grin

person, Nigerians building in Ghana makes you feel proud because that is an example of "your" achievement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: House boy. I have warned you about the crap you have been spewing. Stop acting like a hoodlum.

50calibre, who is this girl?? And why is she on your case?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by blackpanther25(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

lol that's his girlfriend
They were very entertaining yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/1910709/nigerians-ghana-control-over-50/18
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2014
blackpanther25: lol that's his girlfriend

hahahhahaha, poor 50calibre grin grin grin grin The girl went in grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Subom1(f): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2014
blackpanther25: lol that's his girlfriend
you seriously need to get a life
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Subom1: House boy. I have warned you about the crap you have been spewing. Stop acting like a hoodlum.

Lol bitc*h stop talking shi*t

I'm still interested in buying that puss*y of yours, just give me a figure.

You're going to enjoy my coc*k inside you, I want to humiliate you, use you, degrade you like dog!!
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

Lol she's my whor*re, she suck my coc*k like a lollipop
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Lol she's my whor*re, she suck my coc*k like a lollipop

LML! grin grin grin You're such a fool!

Stop messing with her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

LML! grin grin grin You're such a fool!

Stop messing with her.

Shut up!! I mess with anyone I want, even you grin grin

Or maybe I should make you my second whor*e, we could have a threes*me grin
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]Typical response of a moronic product of a failed education system: Defiance in fcktardism! grin grin grin grin grin

person, Nigerians building in Ghana makes you feel proud because that is an example of "your" achievement. ;[/s] D grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bla bla bla same old long story, typical sagamite.

Gosh!! You're relentless, don't you ever get tired of being stup*id?

Let me make this real simple for you; I'm better than you in every way possible, give up!! You've lost. How much more will have batter you before you take your place beneath me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! I mess with anyone I want, even you grin grin

Or maybe I should make you my second whor*e, we could have a threes*me grin

Ifeanyi, I would humble you here, right now, if you don't shut up. grin grin grin

You and that $30 hoody of yours better have several seats.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Bla bla bla same old long story, typical sagamite.

Gosh!! You're relentless, don't you ever get tired of being stup*id?

Let me make this real simple for you; I'm better than you in every way possible, give up!! You've lost. How much more will have batter you before you take your place beneath me? grin grin

This is what happens to a dumb person like you when you step to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC-0lDCgXCk

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

This is what happens to a dumb person like you when you step to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC-0lDCgXCk

Guy park well.
Back d Bleep up. Leave d guy and d gal to their wonderful afternoon together.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

Ifeanyi, I would humble you here, right now, if you don't shut up. grin grin grin

You and that $30 hoody of yours better have several seats.

Shola I dare you to if you can!! You will only end up like one of my many victims who were foolish enough to challenge me (eg sagamite my pet dog, I enslaved him, what do you think i would do to you?) grin grin grin

You have no shoe worth as much as that hoodie, besides its from two years ago, it's now small for me so I gave it out.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:
Shola I dare you to if you can!! You will only end up like one of my many victims who were foolish enough to challenge me (eg sagamite my pet dog, I enslaved him, what do you think i would do to you?) grin grin grin
You have no shoe worth as much as that hoodie, besides its from two years ago, it's now small for me so I gave it out.

Ifeanyi! Ifeanyi! Ifeanyi! How many times did I call you? Don't let me finish your NL career oh.

I am not your mate, stop 'famzing' me. You want to act like you know my name and you can't even spell it. grin

Do I look like sagamumu? You are not even a challenge for me, all I have to do is pull out my belt and discipline that your 4-corner shaped head.

LoL @ "it's now small for me so I gave it out". grin grin I pity the orphan that is stuck with that cheap fabric.

LMAO! Do they sell grown women shoes less than $30 bucks? Haba! At least, tax will take it to $34.50 grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2014
BananaBender:

Ifeanyi! Ifeanyi! Ifeanyi! How many times did I call you? Don't let me finish your NL career oh.

I am not your mate, stop 'famzing' me. You want to act like you know my name and you can't even spell it. grin

Do I look like sagamumu? You are not even a challenge for me, all I have to do is pull out my belt and discipline that your 4-corner shaped head.

LoL @ "it's now small for me so I gave it out". grin grin I pity the orphan that is stuck with that cheap fabric.

LMAO! Do they sell grown women shoes less than $30 bucks? Haba! At least, tax will take it to $34.50 grin grin grin grin tongue

Shola just shut up!! You're making noise.

I like you, that's why I will pardon your little rants, you know they say love covers multitude of sin, so i will pass this as one of your moments of madness grin grin

However if you keep up with your runny mouth, I will have to reconsider. Sagamite my pet dog/slave frustrated you off NL, think of what I could do... I'm telling you this out of love, no one gets off with such transgression.

That hoodie is not cheap, we can argue from now till tomorrow, I bought in 2010 on sale for about £105, convert that to dollar. Quit deceiving yourself.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Shola please don't expose me for the wuss that I am.

I like you, please pardon my little rants, you know they say love covers multitude of sin, so pls pass this as one of my moments of madness grin

I won't continue running my mouth, I am scared of you. I know I made Sagamite my pet dog/slave but I don't want you to make me yours. Please forgive my transgressions.

That hoody is cheap, no need arguing, I bought it in 2010 on sale for about £5, you can convert that to dollars. Quit mocking me.

Your plea didn't fall on deaf years. Go on, son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.