Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti (54896 Views)

Riot In Ado Ekiti / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Worksunlimited: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why cant people just demonstrate without burning things?... undecided.. Abi na the things wey dem dey burn dey make the govt people dey misbehave?

*Bringing out my fresh palmwine from the fridge*
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Lewis1988: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
If na Squirrel get farm or Trap. We shall see come Oct 16. Fayose the man of the People. 16- 0

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Bifwoli: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eish,this Ekiti place looks very mediocre and not comparable to places of taste....like Malabo in E,Guinea or even Harare,Zimbabwe.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Rexnegro(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
disloman: A state once peaceful?na wa ooOooo.
My Broda that state was very peaceful,I repeat very peaceful...until fayose brought his wahala to the state...since then na so so bad things ekiti was popular for...eg fayose made people know ekiti for these...assassination, efcc, fake poultry project, thuggery, rumour of him sleeping with then Unad female students, loots of billion from the poor state(even his PA goke looted over a billion naira ,a p.a o ) etc....since then ekiti state has never looked back until peace driven personality in person of fayemi came in.... Abuse me n die ..me am not a party person..just a neutral ekiti indigene saying his mind as seen by me...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
gwumex: omo no b small tin oo,but i know its either dat man was kill by Apc or by the person next inline 2 him,dat knowns he will b d chairman if he no longer lives.
This type of stomach infrastructure?
Kodurosoke rice.lol

Fayemi should have used the tax payers money used in bringing olamide and others, to buy more rice!

He wasn't smart enough to see that his electorates were starving.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by zanga420: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Vessi:
What's NURTW please?
APC bringing chaos into Nigeria since their merger.
It couldnt have been said better.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by SirHouloo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aliens knowing a place more than the indigineous inhabitants, has it ever occurred to you that Fayose is also a governor of Civil servant? Infact, he is a governor of all and mind you, Ekiti has never been a base for thugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiti voted for thuggery. They are getting it big time. As you make your bed, so you lie on it. What they sowed is what they are reaping. Stomach infrastructure - is the rice still left?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Malawian(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
so some people burnt just one condemed tire and were gyrating around ekiti with tony one week's jamz, so that constitutes riot?
nsogbu adiro

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Hibiscuss(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: Shut it !
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday

When did the boided become a confirmatory word?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Hibiscuss(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
saxywale:
This type of stomach infrastructure?
Kodurosoke rice.lol

Fayemi should have used the tax payers money used in bringing olamide and others, to buy more rice!

He wasn't smart enough to see that his electorates were starving.

on point.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Sagamite(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2014

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by kobonaire(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite: See the likes pendusky, kobonaire, 50calibre and other fcktards!
Sagamite needs an urgent refill of his Prozac medication.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: If Fayose burns down and destroys the state before assuming the office of the governor, over what is he gonna rule; ashes
over zombies grin
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Olaone1: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
APC, why? Why?! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Game of thugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by olisa4(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eye was dia.

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by 50calibre(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sagamite: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1735679_1653456646685778721528182289116n_jpeg2471a7ab4dc4355a108f1ee854a9d642

See the likes pendusky, kobonaire, 50calibre and other fcktards! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My stance on Nigeria's thieving politicians is clear to all, so I don't know what you're talking.

Anyway, given your level of stup*idty, I expect nothing less grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Election has consequence.Ekiti people have choice between peace and thugnomics-and being so intelligence,they elected thugnomics.I don't feel for them at all.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by PresidentT(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arch1: Shut it !
There is an on-going supremacy battle within the NURTW ranks in Ekiti state. The NURTW thugs are Fayose's thugs.

Since Fayose is the in-coming Governor, the assasinated NURTW boss was most likely killed by some of his lieutenants who might want to occupy his position and enjoy the benefit of working for a thuggish governor.

It is an infighting between Fayose's NURTW thugs that has now resulted into a wider conflict coupled with the attack on the court/Judge yesterday
Apt
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lewis1988: If na Squirrel get farm or Trap. We shall see come Oct 16. Fayose the man of the People. 16- 0
Fayemi and his supporters on nairaland should bury their faces in shame, an incumbent governor who could not win even one out of 16 local government area despite sharing cooked rice (without meat). Election has been won and lost, fayemi should stop causing trouble.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is wat u get from PDP
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Tex42(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
jopheezy: are you high on cheap weed again that sh*t is not good for you undecided
His eyes can only see letters,they don't see picture.

partial blindness on point.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by Tex42(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
jopheezy: are you high on cheap weed again that sh*t is not good for you undecided
His eyes can only see letters,they don't see pictures.

partial blindness on point.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by daveP(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Worksunlimited: Why cant people just demonstrate without burning things?... undecided.. Abi na the things wey dem dey burn dey make the govt people dey misbehave?

*Bringing out my fresh palmwine from the fridge*
lol. youve forgotten violence and fire have affinity for each other?
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by abdulwastecx(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: If Fayose burns down and destroys the state before assuming the office of the governor, over what is he gonna rule; ashes
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by rafcrown(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
ANY TIME THEY MENTION FAYOSE,I ALWAYS REMEMBER ADELAKUN aka ERUOBODO
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by asema646(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2014

u told u it was fayose that burn down those building...i wonder why some pipu like 2 cockin lie
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by modestdude(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2014
emiye: There is also the possibility that the current NURTW chairman feels threatened of the ex nurtw chair closer rapport with the incoming governor, in my view according to reports from indigenes of ekiti, he was instrumental in votes mobilsation, and followed Fayose to the court. And the current Nurtw chairman thinks What if Fayose becomes elected, and the nigga is reinstalled ? *just playing the devils advocate".

Honestly, i feel the murder is inhouse.
The question is, was power wrestled out from him? This is an ex-chairman who relinquished power to his ally when his time was up. The problem that ensued then was coz of his choice of candidate. So, where is the fear of being re-installed back coming from? Is NURTW chairmanship the only job Fayose can offer him? What about being the 'Dagrin' boss?I live in Ado and am conversant with all these
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by emiye(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2014
modestdude: The question is, was power wrestled out from him? This is an ex-chairman who relinquished power to his ally when his time was up. The problem that ensued then was coz of his choice of candidate. So, where is the fear of being re-installed back coming from? Is NURTW chairmanship the only job Fayose can offer him? What about being the 'Dagrin' boss?I live in Ado and am conversant with all these
The possibility that the murder is inhouse is way more plausible, than the other conspiracy theory. The way all these NURTW guys thinks is not as straighr as you are trying to portray, and many disagreements within their fold are settled with murder.

These kind of NURTW killing happened in 2011 in Ibadan , few weeks to the 2011 elections.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by modestdude(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Rexnegro:
My Broda that state was very peaceful,I repeat very peaceful...until fayose brought his wahala to the state...since then na so so bad things ekiti was popular for...eg fayose made people know ekiti for these...assassination, efcc, fake poultry project, thuggery, rumour of him sleeping with then Unad female students, loots of billion from the poor state(even his PA goke looted over a billion naira ,a p.a o ) etc....since then ekiti state has never looked back until peace driven personality in person of fayemi came in.... Abuse me n die ..me am not a party person..just a neutral ekiti indigene saying his mind as seen by me...
I always get amused by these assertion people make "am not a party person, just a neutral person" when sages and a philosopher like Aristotle put it that 'man is a political animal' (correct me if am wrong). It doesn't matter not being a registered member of any political party, what matters is our support or inclination to these parties and their ideologies. And this support and inclination makes us a party to these parties.
Re: Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti by modestdude(m): 1:39am On Sep 27, 2014
emiye: The possibility that the murder is inhouse is way more plausible, than the other conspiracy theory. The way all these NURTW guys thinks is not as straighr as you are trying to portray, and many disagreements within their fold are settled with murder.

These kind of NURTW killing happened in 2011 in Ibadan , few weeks to the 2011 elections.
why the suspicion of the opposition is more plausible is because earlier in the day, there was an altercation at the tribunal court between Fayose's supporters and the supporters of the opposition, there is no smoke without fire. Also, if these NURTW guys are illiterates as we all know, then they are not extremely smart to have hatched that plan under this steaming face off btw Fayose and Fayemi, so that all fingers will point to it.

They are one with their Ex-Chairman as they are one with Fayose. Reason why they are one in the aftermath violence knowing fully well the plot is not within. They see beyond us, thats if you understand what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures) / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.